Factory and Manufacturing Jobs Hiring Now
Results for -
Base Pay: 30.00 - 32.00
We have a direct hire opening for a QA Supervisor in Everett at a food production company. This is a 3rd shift position! In this …
We have a direct hire opening for a QA Supervisor in Everett at a food production company. This is a 3rd shift position!
In this role, you will oversee QA and Food Safety activities that ensure compliance with industry standards, manage quality issues and customer complaints, and provide training to QA Technicians in a fast-paced environment.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay and Shift:
- Salary: $30-$32/hour
- 3rd shift: 9 pm-5:30 am; this is a full time work schedule
- Benefits: Medical, vision, and dental insurance, a 401k plan, paid time off (PTO) and sick leave, paid holidays, paid maternity and paternity leave, life and disability insurance, as well as tuition assistance.
Job Duties of the QA Supervisor:
- Provide day-to-day leadership to Quality Assurance and Food Safety Departments
- Serve as the Food Safety Management System Team Leader to ensure training of team members
- Manage performance of all team members, build a strong team, and create a culture of accountability and performance
- Organize and coordinate QA activities with the 3rd shift QA team
- Lead the internal auditing program and ensure audit readiness
- Act as the primary liaison to outside laboratories and external regulatory agencies
- Implement and manage the Food Safety System
- Implement QA programs and follow guidelines and policies like Prerequisite Programs, HACCP and HARPC, GMPs, SSOPs, GFSI, USDA, NOP, and GFCO
- Respond to audit findings with preventive and corrective actions
- Review and monitor the QA and production records
- Lead initiatives for all quality and customer complaint issues within the plant-dashboard rollup
- Track and analyze quality and customer complaint issues, investigate and reduce complaints
- Use knowledge of Statistical Process Control, HACCP, Sanitation, Hygienic design, and Lean Manufacturing concepts for defect root cause analysis
- Conduct annual reviews and create performance development plans for the 3rd shift QA Technicians
Job Requirements of the QA Supervisor:
- Have 5 years' experience in QA/QC, within a food production or manufacturing environment
- 2 to 3 years in a quality supervisory role within a food production or manufacturing setting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- HACCP Certified & PCQI Certified
- SQF Practitioner, with USDA and FDA experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control, HACCP, Sanitation, and Hygienic design, specifically in a food production or manufacturing context
- Understanding and application of Lean Manufacturing concepts and strong defect root cause analysis process within a food production setting
Base Pay: 38.00 - 45.00
We have a direct hire opening for a Maintenance Supervisor in Mukilteo at a sheet metal manufacturing shop. This is a 1st shift opening! In this …
We have a direct hire opening for a Maintenance Supervisor in Mukilteo at a sheet metal manufacturing shop. This is a 1st shift opening!
In this role, you will manage a team of 3-4 Maintenance Technicians, schedule maintenance, keep accurate records, and assist in resolving issues with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay & Schedule:
- Salary: $38- $45/hour
- 1st shift: 6 am-2:30 pm; Monday-Friday with occasional overtime when requested
- Benefits: Medical, vision, dental, 401K (with employer match up to 4%, fully vested after 7 years), and PTO (1.6 hours of vacation earned every 40 hours, 7 paid holidays)
Job Duties of the Maintenance Supervisor:
- Manage 3-4 Maintenance Mechanics and enforce company policies, rules, and expectations regarding employee behavior and performance
- Motivate the maintenance team with your leadership style and delegate tasks efficiently
- Keep accurate records of employee issues, performance problems, and policy violations
- Diagnose problems with machinery/equipment that is hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, and mechanical
- Troubleshoot and repair various types of CNC machinery and equipment, including mills, fiber optic & Co2 laser cutting machines, material tower distribution systems, turret punch machinery, brake press, heater/chillers, HEM saws, Haeger PEM presses, drill presses, and more.
- Work with standard, all phase industrial electrical 110/220/480 volts
- Communicate with various venders, machine representatives or outside subcontractors
Job Requirements of the Maintenance Supervisor:
- 5 years of mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Have previous supervisory or managerial experience
- Troubleshoot pneumatics, hydraulics, and shield gas systems of all different types
- Possess conflict resolution skills to handle any disagreements or problems between staff members
- Have your own tools with a tool box
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word is required
- Experience with MIG, stick, oxyacetylene torch, and plasma cutting processes (Preferred)
Base Pay: 26.00 - 29.00
ResourceMFG – NOW HIRING: Warehouse Supervisor Position Summary: Supervises daily warehousing operations by coordinating and prioritizing activities for the efficient flow of materials and products …
ResourceMFG – NOW HIRING: Warehouse Supervisor
Supervises daily warehousing operations by coordinating and prioritizing activities for the efficient flow of materials and products through the manufacturing process. Good problem-solving skills needed to resolve routine to moderately complex problems to ensure warehousing activities are carried out according to schedule and established requirements.
This is a challenging role that will require competing priorities along with a high degree of professionalism and discretion. Thoughtfulness and organization will be key whilst working throughout your varying daily tasks.
- Send timely billing invoices to RLUS CA every Wednesday for customer freight charges
- Payment request form (check the invoice received from the tracker below)
- Create invoice requests (invoices for transportation, labor, and other payments),
- Manage and update the asset management ledger.
- Developing tracking systems to optimize efficiency and organization
- Investigate freight invoices, transportation performance, aggregate analysis (evaluation of shipping companies), and materials provided to customers (visualize the current situation, make it easy for customers and us to see). Perform a root cause analysis.
- Ability to perform work under time constraints
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel locally and connect between key customers
- Able to take direction from supervisor and superiors.
- Computer knowledge at user level -Use and familiarity of Microsoft Office suite products (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience researching problems for customers and proposing well-thought-out solutions
- Perform other administrative related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Freight Forwarding or third-party logistics company
- Completion of any industry related course is an asset
- High energy, self-motivated and detail-oriented person with import/export experience
- Lawrenceville, Georgia – Reliably commute to Customer sites as needed
- English– Reading, Writing, Speaking
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- General Office equipment such as phones, copier, computer, printer, and scanner.
- Software includes the use of Windows operating system, and MS Office.
Base Pay: 27.00 per HOUR
FUN JOB ALERT Are you Friendly and People Oriented? We want you on OUR TEAM. Now Hiring a Supervisor in Princeton, IN Looking for a …
FUN JOB ALERT
Are you Friendly and People Oriented?
We want you on OUR TEAM.
Now Hiring a Supervisor in Princeton, IN
Looking for a Supervisor who is:
- Confident in Speaking to Large Groups
- Team Focused
- Thrives on People Interactions of all Ages and Diverse Backgrounds
- Leads by Example
- Can-do Attitude
- Positive Outlook
- Respect for People
- Willing to learn
- Experienced in Project Management, Customer Service or Hospitality
Great Work Environment
Benefits are Available
Great Company Culture
•High school diploma/GED; some college preferred or related work experience.
•Team leader, lead worker, or supervisory experience.
•Ability to speak in front of groups of people.
•Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
•Great interpersonal skills with excellent verbal communication skills.
•Proficiency in Word, PPT, and Excel.
•Self-starter and an independent worker who is team oriented and results driven.
•Maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
•Ability to work flexible work hours, which may include weekends.
•Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
•Interface with VIP guests.
Required Driving Assignment – Must be able to meet requirements to drive vehicle on assignment. Successful candidates will complete a driver certification and safety training courses before driving a tram.
Base Pay: 19.00 - 20.00
Hiring Now Manufacturing Supervisor 2nd Shift Work for a Company That Values You & Treats You Right! Opportunity is knocking! We are currently looking for …
Work for a Company That Values You & Treats You Right!
Opportunity is knocking! We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor to join the ResourceMFG family. This position offers competitive weekly pay, great benefits and a safe working environment.
- Pay: 19.00 – 20.00 base on experience
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm – 10:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Overtime will be mandatory
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Full Time
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG associate We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly Paid (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Plans) and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Mobile App – easy access to paystubs & W2 and More!
Manufacturing Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Interprets schedule and job orders to employees and assigns duties.
- Plans flow of materials, parts, and assemblies through the manufacturing department.
- Interfaces with other departments to ensure customers commitments are met.
- Inspects and measures parts and products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Directs employees in adjusting machines and equipment to repair products which fail to meet standards.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency.
- Accurately interprets various types of drawings, bill of materials, and diagrams.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance.
- Completes tasks correctly within a fast paced environment while paying close attention to detail.
- Follows policies and procedures according to company policy.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines and goals.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- May include interviewing, training employees, and resolving problems.
Manufacturing Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Two to four years of related experience ( Manufacturing Supervisor) and/or training.
- Ability to identify standard electronic components.
- This position requires the ability to speak, read and understand English
- Updated resume is required
Apply NOW and start your manufacturing career with a company rated “Excellent” in keeping their employees safe on the job.
Battle Creek, MI
Base Pay: 60000.00 - 90000.00
In Battle Creek, MI we are searching for a EHS Supervisor for a direct hire opportunity with one of our manufacturing clients. Salary range varies …
In Battle Creek, MI we are searching for a EHS Supervisor for a direct hire opportunity with one of our manufacturing clients.
Salary range varies based on experience $60,000 – $90,000
Schedule: 1st shift, 7:00am-3:30pm
Benefits of an EHS Supervisor:
- Direct hire
- Growth opportunities
- Referral bonus eligibility
- Health benefit packages available
Duties of an EHS Supervisor:
- Manages all aspects of environment, health, safety and sustainable development programs.
- Promotes an incident-free work environment by developing programs that routinely train, monitor and assure a safe and compliant workplace.
- Ensures Compliance with all OSHA and MIOSHA regulations.
- Administration of OSHA log and Workers Compensation system.
- Champion the ISO 14001 EMS program and ensures compliance.
- Plans and delivers programs to train managers and employees in workplace safety practices and procedures.
- Assists in incident investigations and prepares incident reports.
- Conducts inspections and audits in plant and at other facilities to detect existing or potential hazards and determine corrective or preventive measures.
- Oversees the Safety Councils and Committee
- Directs environmental compliance and performance functions in accordance with regulations and corporate compliance policies.
- Ensures timely submittal of all regulatory reports.
- Facilitates the Team to drive projects and engagement that will lead to reductions in energy and water usage and waste minimization.
- Guides and direct plant toward compliance of State, Federal and local Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Determines and directs necessary OSHA and EPA training for all individuals and ensures compliance and understanding
- Minimum of three years industrial safety and/or environmental experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health and Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or closely related field is preferred or equivalent work experience which provides the knowledge skills and abilities to perform effectively.
Baldwin Park, CA
Base Pay: 22.00 - 26.00
NOW HIRING Production Supervisor An injection molder company servicing the medical device industry is seeking a Production Supervisor for their 2nd shift. Temp to Hire …
NOW HIRING Production Supervisor
An injection molder company servicing the medical device industry is seeking a Production Supervisor for their 2nd shift.
Temp to Hire
2nd – 3:00PM-11:30PM
- Assigning responsibilities to production employees.
- Coaching employees.
- Supervising and monitoring employees.
- Conducting reviews for personnel performance.
- Compiling production records.
- Ensuring all equipment is functioning properly.
- Preparing work schedules.
- Should have medical devices background
- Should have 1-2 years experience as a production lead or supervisor.
- If bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Should have basic computer skills like Word, Outlook, Excel
- Should be able to counsel, coach and delegate work assignments
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
About the Position The Supervisor will be responsible for the safe execution of operational plans and strategies, to manage and allocate resources, disseminate information to …
About the Position
The Supervisor will be responsible for the safe execution of operational plans and strategies, to manage and allocate resources, disseminate information to team members, ensure compliance with the company and customer processes, and ensure safety and quality goals are met. Will also be responsible to supervise and coordinate activities of workers concerned with all warehouse operations performing related duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work schedules and expedites workflow. Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Prepares and distributes various reports needed for the normal day-to-day operations of the facility, and in order to make sound business decisions.
- Assures sufficient materials are available and neatly organized in accordance with LEAN concepts.
- Fully engaged with the process, actively on the floor assuring on time flow throughout repacking to on schedule shipment.
- Ensures that:
- All work instructions are understood.
- Procedures and safety practices are being followed.
- Team Leads are performing as expected and workload is properly distributed.
- Paperwork is being completely processed in a timely manner.
- Analyzes processes and procedures to produce maximum service with minimal downtime.
- Monitors a variety of operational information to ensure associates are meeting expectations and following standard work. Takes action through coaching and counseling to correct behaviors.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team through cross training, sound communication and motivational techniques.
- Initiate positive methods of driving associate excellence through follow up, providing feedback and promotion of company guiding principles.
- Regularly inspects department for safety hazards and either resolves them or reports them to the Fulfillment Manager as appropriate.
- Drives results and continuous improvement in the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of 3 years prior experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience in warehouse operations.
Previous supervision, team lead or management experience of hourly warehouse/operations employees.
High volume shipping and distribution production for a large broad line warehouse facility
Strong front line leadership and communication skills; maintaining a hands-on approach to supervision operations/warehouse employees.
Able to interpret financial and operational data.
Intermediate/Advanced computer skills; Intermediate MS Excel, Word and Outlook, SAP
Strong leadership, communication, and people development skills.
Broad knowledge of warehouse operations, methods, and procedures.
Excellent problem solving, team and time management skills managing multiple deadlines for self and others.
Proficiency in evaluating the performance capabilities of subordinates as well as counsel subordinates in development and/or corrective discipline. High level of accountability.
Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment, to work constructively under stress and pressure and to provide courteous and timely service to internal/external customers.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
Inventory knowledge a double plus
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUMES TO [email protected]
El Paso, TX
Base Pay: 40.00 per HOUR
Maintenance Manager Needed West Side El Paso Temp to Hire Salary between 80-95K 24/7 Operations Great Benefits Job Description: The Maintenance Manager will be …
Maintenance Manager Needed West Side El Paso
- Temp to Hire
- Salary between 80-95K
- 24/7 Operations
- Great Benefits
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for building a maintenance reliability program by understanding resource allocation, cost, people leadership, and preventative maintenance model development. The individual selected will have proven abilities on Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and project management.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field
- 10-14 years Operations Management including 3-5 years of Maintenance & Reliability Management
- 7-10 years of people management and procedures
- Demonstrated experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Strong Project Management skills
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Certification a plus
- Strong mechanical/electrical knowledge and aptitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Find factory and manufacturing jobs hiring now
We know factory and manufacturing jobs
Not all manufacturing staffing solutions are cut from the same cloth. At ResourceMFG, we prioritize developing quality business partnerships with the finest manufacturers so that you have a choice from among the best local factory and manufacturing jobs there are. We are excited to see how you thrive once you start your new career. ResourceMFG serves manufacturing industry verticals, including: automotive, aeronautics, electronics, machining, sheet metal, fabrication, pharma, extrusion, electrical and other specialized producers. And we place employees in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire jobs.
We provide the following factory and manufacturing jobs:
- Production Jobs
- Machinist Jobs
- Quality Control Jobs
- Assembly Jobs
- Maintenance Jobs
- Welder Jobs
- Material Handler Jobs
- Supervisor Jobs
We know people
At ResourceMFG, we understand that searching for factory and manufacturing jobs can be trying. That’s why we slow down and get to know you, your goals, and your skill set, so we can match you with great opportunities.
We know that while looking for a new work opportunity, you want flexibility as well as the chance for career growth. You’re focused on bringing your strong work ethic to do the best work you can, and we’re focused on acknowledging you and your work ethic by offering rewards, referral bonuses, and great benefits. See our Job Seekers’ FAQ page for further information.