Branch No: 31023
27252 Katy Freeway Suite 800
Katy, TX 77494
Phone: (979) 885-6007
3 jobs for branch # 31023
Base Pay: 32.00 - 34.00
Experienced Maintenance Tech Needed in Sealy, TX! Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician will apply knowledge and expertise in the performance of scheduled and unscheduled machine …
Experienced Maintenance Tech Needed in Sealy, TX!
Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician will apply knowledge and expertise in the performance of scheduled and unscheduled machine setup, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance service. The Maintenance Technician will participate with advanced troubleshooting activities and continuous improvement initiatives by providing appropriate technical knowledge to recommend and implement improvements and corrective actions. Various technologies will be employed including robotic welding/assembly.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and perform various electrical and mechanical duties on machines and equipment used in the production of quartz slabs
- Examine machines and equipment to diagnose the source of trouble
- Dismantle machines and performs repairs
- Makes necessary adjustments to machines and equipment for proper operation
- Perform electrical repairs and installations
- Perform welding and plumbing repairs
- Conduct scheduled preventative maintenance procedures
- Inform supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas
- Follow ISO operating procedures
- Installation of mechanical, instrumentation, and electrical equipment including welding (3G & 5G), soldering, crimping, and structural fasteners, HMI screens
- Critical breakdown troubleshooting and repair on mechanical and electrical system components
- Responsible for problem-solving complex mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Apply knowledge of functional operation of mechanical equipment and systems to diagnose cause of malfunction and repair accordingly
- Responsible for problem-solving of advanced electronic systems (VFD’s, PLC’s, programable logic controllers, integrating, indicating, or recording electrical or electronic instruments, HMI, etc.)
- Diagnose, tests, and maintains combustion systems, hydraulic systems, and pneumatic systems.
- Calibrate testing equipment
- General facility maintenance and repair with backup responsibilities to logistics coordinator
- Ability to read complex blueprints to effectively troubleshoot equipment and determine root cause failure analysis
- Interface with external stakeholders, including customers, contractors, and suppliers in conjunction to developing scope, schedule, and cost to meet maintenance objectives
- Work in a safe manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Shift: Monday-Friday: (occasional weekends and Overtime) 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Pay: $32-34.00/hr. DOE. PAID WEEKLY!
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of electrical code
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Routinely working at a height that requires fall protection
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret prints
- Ability to obtain hilo and crane certifications
- Ability to work at heights using man lifts and ladders, as well as performance of roof work
- Basic electrical (DC and AC voltage), welding (Arc, MIG, TIG, and spot), and plumbing knowledge
- Desire to work in a team-based, lean-manufacturing environment
- Ability and willingness to work any shift, as well as overtime, as required to meet business requirements
- Ability to provide own basic tools
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of industrial maintenance experience
- Formal PLC training preferred
Physical Job Requirements:
- Stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or balance
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to work in environment exposed to fumes or airborne particles
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
A Great Job Awaits You!Now Hiring a Packer for 1st Shift Competitive Pay & Benefits. A Company that Treats you Right! If you’re looking for …
A Great Job Awaits You!
Now Hiring a Packer for 1st Shift
Competitive Pay & Benefits. A Company that Treats you Right!
If you’re looking for your next career move, ResourceMFG can help you get there! We are hiring a Packer to work at a highly respected manufacturer in the area, offering reliable weekly pay, a great team and an opportunity to grow and advance.
APPLY NOW and find out why Manufacturing workers are twice as happy working with us than our competitors.
“ResourceMFG has been good about sending me out on assignments and keeping me working.” ResourceMFG Associate, Kelly.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Compounder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Packaging product and preparing for shipment
- Experience operating forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Minimum 3 months relevant Compounding experience
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of weights and measures
Base Pay: 30.00 per HOUR
Licensed Electrician Needed in Sealy, TX! Job Responsibilities: 1. Responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of high and low voltage lines, motors and …
Licensed Electrician Needed in Sealy, TX!
1. Responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of high and low voltage lines, motors and electrical equipment in each workshop
2. Responsible for the utility, construction, principle, performance and operation maintenance of power and electrical equipment of all departments in the factory
3. Strictly abide by the circuit technical regulations and safety regulations to ensure safe power supply and ensure the normal operation of electrical equipment
4. Go to the site and inspect the electrical equipment condition and safety protection
5. Carefully fill in the major and intermediate repair records of electrical equipment (maintenance items, contents, parts, replaced parts, dates, working hours, spare parts material consumption, etc.) to accumulate the original data
6. Participate in all equipment acceptance work as required
Pay: $27-32.00/hr. DOE
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (flexibility required to 10-12 hour shifts and weekends if needed)
- High school diploma or above
- Have electrician qualification certificate
- At least 3 years electrician working experience
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently without close supervision, spirit of teamwork
- Strong work ethic to do the job to the best of his ability while maintaining high standards of business ethics
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills