Jacksonville, Florida (Southside)
Branch No: 67341
8301 Cypress Plaza Drive, Suite 100
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Phone: (904) 399-4171
1 jobs for branch # 67341
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
Cherry Picker Operator 1st Shift: Move material and finished product within the Manufacturing Warehouse by operating all equipment in a safe and consistent manner adhering …
Cherry Picker Operator 1st Shift:
Move material and finished product within the Manufacturing Warehouse by operating all equipment in a safe and consistent manner adhering to rules and guidelines established by OSHA and the company. Must be able to operate Cherry Order Picker.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $16.50
Must Have Operated a Cherry Picker
Will Have To Complete Remedy Fork Lift Certification
- Breaks and Meal times paid (taken in the building)
- Optional weekend over time and longer OT shifts!
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES: trainers, segregating product, and verifying invoices of all received shipments, as needed.
• Support and sustain Lean 5S initiatives.
• Effectively pull, deliver, and process Daily Pickers for Manufacturing and other external packaging as per production requirements. Accurately reconcile and record inventories onto location tickets and mobile laptops.
• Reconcile and return to appropriate locations all End of Run material as needed.
• Support annual Inventory Audit as needed. Notify Receiving Manager of any significant discrepancies.
• Load the product from sortation going to Distribution in a timely manner.
• Support Material Handler 1 in loading/offloading foreign and domestic containers a clean and orderly work environment, including equipment.
• Work extended shifts and/or weekends as required.
• Support Distribution operations when required.
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration! And Call 904.399.4171 to schedule your interview today at the South Branch. There is client specific paper work that must be filled out and email resume to [email protected] if interested!