Branch No: 20033
2515 East Glenn Ave, Ste C-303
Auburn, AL 36830
Phone: (334) 501-1655
3 jobs for branch # 20033
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Perform duties to set up and operate a number of different computerized numerical controlled machine tools to perform a wide range of turning, drilling, milling, …
Perform duties to set up and operate a number of different computerized numerical controlled machine tools to perform a wide range of turning, drilling, milling, tapping, or resistance spot welding operations on precision machined components in a work-cell environment. Follow quality and safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Work from process sheets, blueprints, setup sheets, setup cards, machine status boards, and verbal as well as written instructions.
- Machine and install or re-cut chuck jaws as required.
- Insert and secure tooling in machine turrets.
- Use hand tools and manual machines as needed
- Perform machine set ups as required.
- Download and upload programs into machine, and make minor programming adjustments as needed.
- Operate different types of computerized numerical controls to manufacture a finished machined product by performing a wide range of machining operations within tight tolerances.
- Make adjustments to offset coordinates to compensate for materials, tooling or machine center conditions.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and make appropriate adjustments.
- May be required to train less experienced machinists.
- Set up and verify preset gauges for proper calibration as required.
- Work with supervisor, programmer & support teams to resolve problem situations as required.
- Inspect own work for correct dimensions and ensure that company quality and quantity standards are maintained and complete required documentation. Will be required to inspect the work of other machinists.
- May be required to operate multiple machines.
- Rotate between various department work centers as required and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Enters data into ERP system.
- Supports continuous improvement/RBS activities.
- Load and unload component piece parts with weights up to 25 lbs
- This position requires the applicant to be a US Person with a US permanent residence. A US Person is a US Citizen or Green card holder
- Previous experience and demonstrated proficiency in operating CNC lathe, CNC mill machines, or resistance spot welder (any combination of two machines), with intermediate knowledge and experience with setting up machines.
- Requires a high school education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience, and knowledge of machining principles and methods for computer numerical controlled machine tools required
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and blue prints in English.
- External candidates will be required to pass a Machinist test which measures mechanical aptitude.
- Moderate physical demand required to insert tooling, set up work centers, inspect workpieces and make machine adjustments, which is equivalent to continuously lifting or moving light weight material. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for an entire shift.
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
Manufacturing Job Opportunity Experienced Material Handler 1st Shift The Best Manufacturing Jobs. Start with ResourceMFG. Advance your career by working with one of the largest …
Manufacturing Job Opportunity
Experienced Material Handler
The Best Manufacturing Jobs. Start with ResourceMFG.
Advance your career by working with one of the largest manufacturing employers in America. Right now, we have an immediate need for an experienced materials handler with basic computer skills and attention to detail to work at a local manufacturing facility. This position offers competitive pay and benefits, a safe and friendly work environment, and the opportunity for advancement.
It’s true! Manufacturing employees like working for ResourceMFG twice as much as our competitors. Apply today and find out why!
“Why do I like working for ResourceMFG? Good job, good pay, excellent staff willing to help in any way!” ResourceMFG Associate, Marcelino
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 12 months relevant Material Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of WMS systems
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and documentation of deliveries, inventory and supplies
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Experience in MSDS documentation, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Quality Control Columbus, GA We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team and oversee the quality of all products and services that our …
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team and oversee the quality of all products and services that our organization produces.
Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include developing quality standards, conducting tests and identifying issues in the production of our products or services. Kitting.
Ultimately, you will work with a team.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Quality Control or similar role
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Kitting experience