Wood Dale, IL
Branch No: 81061
273 East Irving Park Road
Wood Dale, IL 60191
Phone: (847) 534-2137
4 jobs for branch # 81061
Glendale Heights, IL
Base Pay: 18.00 - 22.00
Soldering Techinicaian needed in Glendale Heights! Manufacture of electronic components (Motherboard). All motherboards that are used in electronics, as in cell phones, appliances, x ray …
Soldering Techinicaian needed in Glendale Heights!
Manufacture of electronic components (Motherboard).
All motherboards that are used in electronics, as in cell phones, appliances, x ray machines, solar panels, cameras.
18.00 to 22.00 an hour Based on experience
Monday through Friday 6am-2:30pm
Direct Hire Opportunity!
Material handler Job Description:
Min of 3 solid years in a manufacturing warehouse
- Soldering and de-soldering experience for thru hole and SMT components
- Familiar with IPC standard.
- Familiar with electronics components Understanding bill of material and drawing.
ProLogistix Perks and Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Free online courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Referral Bonuses
2nd Shift Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Melrose Park, IL
Base Pay: 17.50 per HOUR
Now Hiring Shipping and Receiving clerk in the Northlake area !! 2nd Shift: 2:00pm – 10:30pm Payrate: $17 Job Duties: The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible …
Now Hiring Shipping and Receiving clerk in the Northlake area !!
2nd Shift: 2:00pm – 10:30pm
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for shipping, receiving, returns, carrier relations, order management, product management and customer service. Assumes prompt, accurate, and systematic handling of finished goods and raw materials orders while providing outstanding customer service. Check in and out truck drivers in a timely manner Accurately handle all transactions which in many cases, are legal documents. Assign drivers to doors to be loaded and unloaded. Assign material handlers to load and unload the trucks. Complete the bill of ladings for drivers and get the proper signatures.
Don't Wait Apply Now!!!
The Benefits of working with ResourceMFG:
- Weekly pay!
- Free online courses to further your career!
- No Screening Costs
- Health insurance benefits offered to all associates!
Warehouse Processing Associate
Carol Stream, IL
Base Pay: 16.50 per HOUR
Now Hiring Warehouse Associate in Carol Stream Pay : $16.50 Hours: 6:00am-2:30PM Essential Job Functions May load and unload raw good and/or finished products. Visual …
Now Hiring Warehouse Associate in Carol Stream
Pay : $16.50
Essential Job Functions
May load and unload raw good and/or finished products.
Visual inspection of product to ensure quality.
Responsible for housekeeping and general maintenance functions within work area.
Adhere to work locations rules and procedures
Perform operations assignment as directed by the supervisor.
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
- Regularly lift and/or move 50 pounds with hand truck/pallet jack and occasionally lift and /or move 50 pounds by hand
- Ability to work entire shift standing
- High School diploma or GED required
- Enjoy working in a TEAM environment
- STEEL TOE SHOES and PPE REQUIRED
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Resource MFG is working with one of the largest Beverage manufacturing companies in the mid-west, located in North Lake, to hire a Quality Control Technician …
Resource MFG is working with one of the largest Beverage manufacturing companies in the mid-west, located in North Lake, to hire a Quality Control Technician
$20.00 per hour
Temp to Hire
We have the following shift available:
- 6:00am – 2:30pm Monday through Friday and some Saturdays
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for performing:
- Standardized qualitative and quantitative tests on work-in-process and finished products to ensure compliance with company and/or customer quality standards.
- Conduct tests at various stages of compounding and packaging to ensure compliance with standards.
- May include the use of pH meters, HPLC, Malvern and other instrumentation.
- Submit samples for microbiological testing, maintains test results, and calculates batch adjustments for certain products.
- Approve batches for packaging and conforming finished product for shipment and places non-conforming product on hold for further analysis.
- File and maintain retained samples.
- Calibrate, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation. Prepare reagents and solutions for use in testing.
Resource MFG Offers:
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Free online courses
- Discounts through Verizon and AT&T
- The job requires at least 6 months recent Quality experience in food.