Branch No: 70210Princeton, IN 47670
Phone: (812) 774-4795
2 jobs for branch # 70210
Base Pay: 27.00 per HOUR
Local major manufacturing facility is looking for an outstanding candidate to manage their Experience Center operations in Princeton, IN. This position will be the public …
Local major manufacturing facility is looking for an outstanding candidate to manage their Experience Center operations in Princeton, IN. This position will be the public facing "Face of the Plant" and will be responsible for coordinating VIP tours, student visits, and other public interactions on site and off. Full time, M-F, with full benefits, PTO, and paid holidays, including PTO during Summer and Winter shut downs. If you are an experienced hospitality manager with great interpersonal skills and the ability to manage and mentor a small team of ambassadors then please APPLY TODAY!
Looking for a candidates who are:
- Confident in Speaking to Large Groups
- Team Focused
- Thrives on People Interactions of all Ages and Diverse Backgrounds
- Leads by Example
- Can-do Attitude
- Positive Outlook
- Respect for People
- Willing to learn
- Experienced in Project Management, Customer Service or Hospitality
Great Work Environment
Benefits are Available
Great Company Culture
•High school diploma/GED; some college preferred or related work experience.
•Team leader, lead worker, or supervisory experience.
•Ability to speak in front of groups of people.
•Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
•Great interpersonal skills with excellent verbal communication skills.
•Proficiency in Word, PPT, and Excel.
•Self-starter and an independent worker who is team oriented and results driven.
•Maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
•Ability to work flexible work hours, which may include weekends.
•Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
•Interface with VIP guests.
Required Driving Assignment – Must be able to meet requirements to drive vehicle on assignment. Successful candidates will complete a driver certification and safety training courses before driving a tram.
Base Pay: 18.55 - 19.55
WE ARE HIRING SIT-DOWN FORKLIFT DRIVERS IN PRINCETON! Reputable company with performance to hire opportunity Hire on bonus after conversion to perm Princeton IN (Sit-down …
WE ARE HIRING SIT-DOWN FORKLIFT DRIVERS IN PRINCETON!
- Reputable company with performance to hire opportunity
- Hire on bonus after conversion to perm
- Princeton IN (Sit-down Forklift)
- At least 2 years of experience in forklift operation required.
- Savvy, dependable operators can expect a timely conversion to permanent along with ample opportunities for advancement.
- Performance to hire opportunities
- Multiple shifts available with Pay rates between 18.55 and 19.55/hour
- Overtime available
START YOUR JOURNEY TOWARD A NEW AND STABLE CAREER TODAY!
- Excellent attendance, punctuality, and overall dependability are important for long term success.
- Desire to learn and ability to receive coaching, regardless of ability level.
- For safety reasons, ALL associates must fluently read, speak, and comprehend ENGLISH.
- Benefits available
- Safety prioritized