Branch No: 40020
8256 Exchange Drive, Suite 224
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: (407) 850-0881
1 jobs for branch # 40020
Base Pay: 16.00 - 18.00
Machine Operator Position available The Confections Manufacturing Machine Operator is responsible for operating and maintaining production equipment in a safe, efficient and orderly manner. This …
Machine Operator Position available
The Confections Manufacturing Machine Operator is responsible for operating and maintaining production equipment in a safe, efficient and orderly manner. This position requires an understanding of the product and the ability to troubleshoot and adjust the equipment as needed. The Machine Operator is accountable for compliance with all safety, quality, and production standards.
• Operate and monitor production machines, including conveyors and mixers, in order to create confections.
• Ensure that all confections meet the company’s high-quality standards.
• Set up and operate production machines according to operating instructions
• Monitor machine performance and make adjustments as needed
• Inspect products for quality and accuracy
• Maintain clean and safe work area
• Monitor equipment for proper functioning and alert supervisor to any problems
•Adhere to all safety regulations
• Maintain accurate records of production
• Load and unload material for processing
• Follow all quality control procedures
• Assist with other duties as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ability to operate a variety of machinery and equipment used in the confections manufacturing process.
• Knowledge of safety procedures and best practices in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of quality control procedures and standards.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
• Ability to follow instructions and apply problem-solving skills.