Branch No: 80048
3633 Inland Empire, Suite 850
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone: (909) 259-5320
3 jobs for branch # 80048
Base Pay: 17.00 - 18.00
Machine Operators Needed in Ontario! A large formulator and manufacturer of nutritional bar and functional powder products is seeking a Machine Operator to join their team. Schedule: …
Machine Operators Needed in Ontario!
A large formulator and manufacturer of nutritional bar and functional powder products is seeking a Machine Operator to join their team.
Schedule: 12-hour shifts schedules rotating schedule
First Shift: 3:00AM-3:30PM
Second shift: 3:00pm-3:30am
Job duties consist of the following within the production line:
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g., speed)
- Operating wrapper machine properly and be able to change the film
- Checkout output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurements tools
- Understanding of production procedures
Horario: turnos de 12 horas horarios horarios rotativos
primer turno: 3AM-3:30PM
segundo turno: 3pm-3:30am
- Controlar y ajustar la configuración de la máquina (por ejemplo, velocidad)
- Operar correctamente la máquina envolvedora y poder cambiar la película
- Salida de salida para detectar cualquier error o defecto relacionado con la máquina
- Conocimiento práctico de diversas máquinas de alta velocidad y herramientas de medición
- Comprensión de los procedimientos de producción
- Mechanically inclined
- Water & Oil slip resistant shoes/boots required
- Pre-employment screenings
- Team player
- Attendance & punctuality a must!
- Jugador del equipo
- Buena asistencia
- Prácticas de seguridad
- Habilidades de comunicación
- Capaz de realizar múltiples tareas
- Entorno de ritmo rápido
- Capaz de trabajar horas extras
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
Sanitation Lead A large formulator and manufacturer of nutritional bar and functional powder products is seeking a sanitation lead to join their team. Temp to …
A large formulator and manufacturer of nutritional bar and functional powder products is seeking a sanitation lead to join their team.
Temp to hire opportunity with great benefits such as Holiday pay, PTO, Health Benefits and 401k once hired.
The Sanitation Lead supports Sanitation Manager to drive compliance in Food Safety, works with the Warehouse, Quality, Operations and Maintenance Teams to provide resolution to Food Safety and Quality Assurance issues. The lead floor level for the Sanitation Department and will serve as the of primary trainer and guide for all sanitation personnel as well as production personnel taking part in any level of cleaning.
Schedule: Rotating work week schedule and must be open to working weekends, hours are 3am-3:30pm
- Supports Sanitation Manager to drive compliance in food safety, works with the warehouse, quality, operations and maintenance teams to provide resolution to food safety and quality assurance issues
- Will serve as the of primary trainer and guide for all sanitation personnel as well as production personnel taking part in any level of cleaning
- Drives compliance of full and partial washes that occur, transition into or out of the shift
- Support Sanitation Manager to build relationship with internal customers and work with them to comply with our food safety programs
- Organize, direct and assign individuals with daily job duties
- Follow up with department manager/supervisor to ensure timely completion of cleaning and sanitation tasks
- Understand all Company SOP's and GMPS
- Assist in other areas when needed
- Pre-employment screenings
- Resume needed and interview with client
- Previous background in sanitation lead
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment of sanitation service
- Ability to communicate efficiently with Supervisor/Leads
- Great attendance and punctuality
- Ability to communicate and read labels in English (Bilingual a plus)
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Base Pay: 20.00 - 25.00
Deburring Tech Aerospace manufacturing company in Ontario is seeking a Deburring Tech to start as soon as possible. Deburring associate must remove sharp edges from …
Aerospace manufacturing company in Ontario is seeking a Deburring Tech to start as soon as possible. Deburring associate must remove sharp edges from machined parts - must be able to deburr subject parts while maintaining part flatness, squareness, and perpendicularity.
Temp to hire opportunity
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm (Weekends OT Voluntary)
Pay: $20-$25 depending on experience
- Works from blueprints and utilizes various deburring tools (jitterbug, pencil grinder, Scotch-Brite abrasive wheels, deburring knives, etc.) to remove burrs from machined parts to meet contour, size, and finish requirements/specifications.
- Verifies starting materials are adequate prior to beginning to work.
- Reviews work instructions to determine deburring processes, dimensional specifications, and other operating requirements.
- Responsible for quality of the finished product.
- Cleans parts and maintains clean environment.
- Understands having a sense of urgency, ability to manage time effectively and multi-task, meets deadlines.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- 5+ years experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Manufacturing experience