Branch No: 81060
9028 S. Cicero Ave
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Phone: (708) 430-1355
3 jobs for branch # 81060
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
A growing industrial, measurement and diagnostic company is searching for experienced Electrical Assemblers to join the team Shift: 7am to 3:30pm Monday-Friday (over time as needed) …
A growing industrial, measurement and diagnostic company is searching for experienced Electrical Assemblers to join the team
Shift: 7am to 3:30pm Monday-Friday (over time as needed)
Pay Rate: $21/HR depending on experience
Benefits once hired: healthcare, 3 weeks vacation on day one, sick days, holidays, 401k, and other
Primary Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Prepare, process, clean, assemble, calibrate, test, solder, and inspect various types of assemblies following strict procedures.
• Work from prints, drawings, method sheets, diagrams, or other specifications under established assembly procedures.
• Inspect, test, and adjust components to specific tolerances using test equipment.
• Move wheeled carts, racks, and bins containing work in progress to adjacent production areas.
• Collect, analyze, and report data from production processes and apply basic mathematical and statistical knowledge to collected data to monitor productivity and quality measures.
• Inspect and troubleshoot parts failures from vendors and communicate findings.
• Troubleshoot failed radiation detection instruments to root cause.
• Read electronic schematics and wire diagrams.
• Participate in the Fortive Business System continuous improvement processes and activities as assigned.
• Inspect product quality.
• Maintain cleanliness of surrounding work areas.
• Working with mindfulness and integrity to avoid mistakes that cause shipping delays
Basic Qualifications: • Soldering • Experience troubleshooting electronic components and component placement • Cable assembly and SMT • Chemical cleaning • Physical dexterity with precision • Attention to detail, adaptive learner, and ability to maintain a fast pace for extended hours • Reading and understanding instructions and following established procedures • Computer literate • Good written and verbal communication, text and drawings, to perform tasks and coordinate with engineering and management as equipment/production problems arise • Keen sense of time organization and urgency • Positive Attendance • Ability to work overtime in periods of increased volume • Self-motivated with the drive to multitask various tasks dail
Base Pay: 17.00 - 17.50
Now Hiring! Cold Storage Warehouse Associate Multiple positions Available! Great Company. Competitive Pay. Committed to Your Success! If you are looking for a competitive paying job, …
Now Hiring! Cold Storage Warehouse Associate Multiple positions Available!
Great Company. Competitive Pay. Committed to Your Success!
If you are looking for a competitive paying job, with an opportunity to advance your skills and experience, let ProLogistix put you to work! We are looking for experienced Wearhouse workers for one of our reputable clients!
Make the move and apply today! Experience firsthand why ResourceMFG consistently earns ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“Most awesome agency ever on this planet!” Nicanor, ProLogistix Associate
Cooler: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm $17/HR*Mandatory OT Sundays in December
Pay Rate: $17- $17.50
*Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 75lbs
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Attention to details.
- Experience working in a distribution center or warehouse.
- Should be able to lift/push/pull up to 100 lb.
- Dress in warm clothes, including jacket, hats, and gloves.
- Separating racks as they come out the freezer, this would include making sure all racks are scanned out of inventory which should marked with an orange cone and separating the retail boxed according to the order.
- SCANNERS must be on time and dependable. Must be quick to scan and help the people that are separating the racks when needed, understand how to pull up lots on boxes that will not scan, again all will be trained.
- PACKERS are to properly pack orders making sure that the right product goes into the Styrofoam boxes and leave enough room for the 10inch block of ice.
- ICING consists of making sure the block of Ice is in every order and runs the box through the tape machine.
- PALLETIZING consists of making sure all orders are properly placed on the correct pallet according to the UPS label.
- ALL cooler workers will be separated in different positions, scanning, packing items in a styro, icing/taping packages and or palletizing according to the UPS label on the box. ALL workers will be placed accordingly again by the cooler lead and or manager.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Great work environment
- Free online courses
401K and Medical Benefits Available
- Able to work in a cold/ freezer environment
- Able to do heavily lifting throughout shift
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Customer Service Representatives needed in Chicago, Il 60608 *Multiple Positions available apply today!! Shift Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm (Some Saturdays in December) Pay Rate: $18/HR JOB …
Customer Service Representatives needed in Chicago, Il 60608
*Multiple Positions available apply today!!
Shift Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm (Some Saturdays in December)
Pay Rate: $18/HR
- Receive incoming calls from customers, emails, fax, voicemail, and enter orders into the system.
- Run production reports as requested by the warehouse team.
- Inform customer of items not ordered or out of stock per regular ordering process offering
- substitutions where available.
- Work with outside sales team reporting irregularities and issues Direct phone calls to the
- appropriate team members.
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Deal professionally on the phone and in person with customers, vendors and fellow employees.
- Cooperate with other members of the sales and production team to ensure the customer receives
- an excellent level of service.
- Assist with processing special orders and customer price lists.
- credits as approved by management.
- Provide backup vacation coverage for outside sales associates and assist with workload of fellow team members when absent.
- Take part in sales activities as needed.
- Weekly pay
- Medical Benefits
- Sick days
- Extra cash for the Holidays
- High School Diploma or higher degree required
- Minimum 3 months of recent experience in customer service/sales required
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English language required. Spanish a plus
- Strong technology and computer skill required
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- self-motivated, professional ability to multitask, and work well under pressure