Branch No: 80040
22420 Cactus Avenue, Suite 201 & 202
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
Phone: (951) 266-6707
1 jobs for branch # 80040
Jurupa Valley, CA
Base Pay: 30.00 - 35.00
Logistics company in Riverside seeking for Maintenance Mechanics FRIDAY- MONDAY (including weekends if needed) Pay Rate: $35 Shifts: 1st- 6AM-2:30PM 2nd- 2PM-10:30PM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: • …
Logistics company in Riverside seeking for Maintenance Mechanics
FRIDAY- MONDAY (including weekends if needed)
Pay Rate: $35
• Trouble shooting malfunctioning equipment, PLC , transformers, motors, Conveyers, and Bucket Elevators, using electrical test equipment, Replaces damaged or broken equipment, wires and cables.
• Knowledgeable in MIG welding and associated safety practices.
• Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by practicing GMP and wearing appropriate company supplied PPEs
• Basic understanding and use of Lock Out Tag Out.
• Knowledge of Arc flash Arc Blast electrical safety standards,
• Observes functionality of installed equipment and systems to detect mechanical, electrical or operational hazards to determine the need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
• Completes PM (preventive maintenance) work orders as assigned.
• Identifies and installs proper fasteners, nuts and bolts, terminating devices for electrical installation and repair.
• Uses schematics, blueprints, and diagrams to troubleshoot diagnose and Plan layout and installation of wiring and electrical equipment and systems.
• Calculates output ratios for motors and gearboxes.
• Performs minor or major repairs to Industrial Dryers, Packing Machines and Press Machines
• Lifts, positions, and fastens objects, such as wiring, conduit, and motors.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
• This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
If interested- please send resumes to [email protected]