Branch No: 20023
5425 Raines Road, Suite 11
Memphis, TN 38115
Phone: (901) 794-9998
1 jobs for branch # 20023
Base Pay: 0.00 per HOUR
Plant Industrial Electrician Job Location US-TN-Memphis Category –Facilities Overview Candidates for this position should be a licensed Journeyman Electrician with industrial experience. They will be …
Plant Industrial Electrician
Job Location US-TN-Memphis
Candidates for this position should be a licensed Journeyman Electrician with industrial experience. They will be part of a skilled team responsible for maintaining the plant facility and equipment to optimize performance and minimize downtime.
Duties for the Plant Industrial Electrician will include repairing, installing, troubleshooting, and testing electrical circuits including PLC’s. Connecting wires to fixtures and power equipment. Monitor the performance of electrical equipment for hazards, adjustments, or replacement. Perform and inspect all work in accordance with established safety procedures and in compliance with the requirements of local building, safety, and electrical codes.
- A majority of the work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
- The Plant Industrial Electrician position is currently scheduled for the first shift.
- Opportunities for daily and weekly overtime based on business needs.
Candidates need to be capable of performing the following.
- Install, examine, replace, or repair electrical wiring, receptacle, switch boxes, conduits, feeder, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assembles, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Install and troubleshoot mechanical components including fasteners, power belting, pulleys, chain drives, shafting, dynamic shaft seals, sliding, ball, and roller bearings, lubricants, couplings, clutches, gear drives, speed reducers, and conveyor drive systems.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by coordinating preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Inspect, maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators, and reactors.
- Examine and test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Work with blueprints/diagrams to accurately determine location of equipment and conformance of safety codes.
- Adhere to safety and other standards set out by local authorities, Sharp (SMCA) and OSHA including but not limited to LOTO protocol and SDS standards.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Applicants should be a licensed Journeyman Electrician with 5 years of experience in installation, operations, and maintenance of electrical systems including PLC and PC based control systems.
- Applicant should have experience working in an industrial setting which requires a comprehensive preventive maintenance program for engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for ProLogistix
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ProLogistix is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 hrs of work.