IMMEDIATE MANUFACTURING OPENING!
Don’t Miss This Assembly Worker Career Opportunity.
Are you self-motivated, eager to learn, and hardworking? Looking for a company committed to fair pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills? We have a great opportunity for the right assembly worker. Come work at a leading manufacturing facility in the area!
Apply Now. See why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“They placed me at a great warehouse and I have great benefits.” ResourceMFG Associate, Rhonda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
The Primetals Ghent, KY facility conducts maintenance and reconditioning of conventional and new state-of-the-art slab casting equipment for Nucor Gallatin. The facility also offers engineering services, in-plant laser measurement services, plant millwright services, mechanical machining, fabrication, and welding services. Our expertise and technological advancements for the maintenance, repair and manufacture of continuous casting equipment, mold, segment, roll and related components allow us to provide our customers with an exceptional value in workmanship and quality assurance.
Fabricates and assembles metals parts and equipment for machinery used in steel production.
Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying mathematics, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage and physical properties of metal.
Constructs templates and fixtures.
Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications using measuring instruments.
Performs welding, brazing, and cutting using gas and electrical welding equipment.
Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded.
Sets up, assembles and tack welds parts.
Builds up worn and/or defected surfaces.
Reads and interprets blueprints.
Determines operation sequences and methods where specifications are not available.
Accurate aligning and fitting are required.
Refers to technical drawings and written directions.
Using a torch or an oxygen lance, dismantles, assembles and cuts materials to size and shape.
NOW HIRING FABRICATORS/WELDERS!!
Don't miss this great opportunity located in Ghent, KY!
Great hours Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm, possibility of some OT
GREAT PAY!! Will Train!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements and adjusts functional parts of equipment by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Controls downtime through use of effective routine preventive maintenance techniques.
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies efficiently to accomplish job results.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains safe and clean working environApply Now Learn More