Branch No: 70216
220 Clifty Drive, Suite P
Madison, IN 47250
Phone: (812) 574-5500
3 jobs for branch # 70216
Base Pay: 16.00 - 17.00
MANUFACTURING OPENINGS! General LaborMultiple Shifts No experience required, on the job training provided! NOW hiring for a Manufacturer in Madison, Indiana, a leader in safety light …
No experience required, on the job training provided!
NOW hiring for a Manufacturer in Madison, Indiana, a leader in safety light systems for the heavy-duty auto industry, needs immediate help!
Assembly Associate Schedule & Pay: (overtime & weekends possible)
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday 6:30am - 3:00pm $16.50/hr
- 2nd shift: Monday - Friday 3:00pm – 11:30pm $16.75/hr
- 3rd Shift: Monday - Friday 10:00pm - 6:30am $17.00/hr
Job Duties: Assembling safety light systems with hands, understanding some parts are small. Could operate one or more machines. Please contact ResourceMFG for a full list of these requirements.
Steel toed boots/shoes are NOT required!
As a ResourceMFG General Labor Worker We Offer You:
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Medical Plans available the day you start working.
- Referral Bonuses – granted when your referral works 80 hours.
- Career advancement opportunities-FREE online college courses.
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Bend, stand, grasp, twist, stoop, kneel, and lift up to 10 hours per day.
- Grote Industries currently follows all CDC safety guidelines associated with COVID-19. Masks are required at this time.
- Must possess High School Diploma or GED, as well as meet other requirements identified by Grote.
- No experience required! On the job training.
- Must be able to stand for 8hr
- Must be able to use hands and wrists effectively for 8hr
- Must be able to team lift up to 50 pounds
- Be comfortable in a manufacturing environment
Base Pay: 23.00 per HOUR
Maintenance Mechanics looking for a NEW CAREER? We have the right job for YOU! PRIMETALS Ghent, Kentucky 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available: Monday-Friday 1st …
Maintenance Mechanics looking for a NEW CAREER?
We have the right job for YOU!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available: Monday-Friday
- 1st shift- 7:00am-3:30pm
- 2nd shift- 3:00pm-12:30am
- 3rd shift- 10:00pm-7:30am
Job Duties include:
- Conduct maintenance of equipment
- Assembly and disassembly of equipment
- Removes and replaces defective parts
- Ensures operation of machinery equipment
- Ability to read instructions
- Ability to use and read measuring equipment
- Weekly Pay
- $100 Referral Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision available
- Good work environment
- Supportive Leadership
- Free online courses through Better Work Life Academy
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job
- Meet overtime schedule
- Use hand tools
Base Pay: 16.00 - 17.00
NOW HIRING!! In the Madison, Indiana area for the Auto industry Assembly Associates, Warehouse Department, and Machine Operators! Job Description: Assembly of automotive parts …
In the Madison, Indiana area for the Auto industry
Assembly Associates, Warehouse Department, and Machine Operators!
- Assembly of automotive parts
- Machine Operators
- Sorting Parts
- Loading and unloading containers
- Picking and Packing
- 1st shift 6:30am-3:00pm
- 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:30pm
- 3rd shift 10:00pm-6:30am
- Conversion after 520 hours.
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available.
- Ability to work overtime on a daily basis.
- Operate Multiple machines.
- Lifting, bending, and standing long periods of time.
- Steel toes required.