Great Company on City of Torrance is looking for hard workers / reliable candidates for their Production / Packing Department
2nd and 3rd shifts available!
Monday - Friday plus Overtime.
$16.00 - $16.50/hr depends on shift
• Observes conveyors and packaging machine operation to prevent jams.
• Dislodges jams while following all safety procedures.
• Supplies empty cases to other packaging helpers
• Keeps work area clean and orderly by sweeping floors, wiping down equipment, and other sanitation jobs assigned.
• Performs other tasks that may arise within the manufacturing area after appropriate training.
• Monitors the tape on top and bottom of the case to ensure all flaps have been sealed properly with tape in the middle.
• Monitors the case to ensure the bar code and lot number are print correctly by the printing system.
• Repacks damage cases on the line.
• Monitors the tape level on the top and bottom of the tape machine. Changes the rolls of tape when finished.
• Clears any jammed cases on the conveyor.
• Reports all equipment problems to the foreman and/or supervisor immediately.
• Cooperates on all matters relating to safety and health in the work area and positively promotes safety in our operations.
• Understands and complies with all general and specific safe job procedures that apply to your job.
• Plans and carries out job assignments without creating hazards to yourself and other employees.
• Reports all unsafe acts and/or conditions or equipment immediately.
• Promotes safety in the work area by understanding and complying with safety procedures and reporting all incidents in a timely manner.
• Promotes our company values ...
• Report to work physically and mentally ready to do the job. We insist on a substance-free environment.
We are currently seeking an experienced Automation Control Technician to support and maintain electrical and process controls in a bakery manufacturing environment. This includes instrumentation, electrical and process controls issues.
Performance to hire or possible direct hire!
$35.00 - $40.00/hr DOE, but negotiable.
We are seeking an Inventory Analyst (Material Planner) for our Food Manufacturing client in the City of Torrance CA.
Great company with great opportunities in the future!
In this role qualified candidates will be responsible for the following:
Are you dedicated Maintenance Mechanic?
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for our Baked Goods Food Manufacturing state of the art facility in Torrance CA!
$25.00 - $30.00/hr DOE
We are currently seeking a Sanitation Supervisor for our state-of-the-art food manufacturing facility in the city of Torrance.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
$70,000 - $80,000/yr DOE
Do you have a passion for Quality, and are you a born Leader?
Our Food Industry client is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor for the 1st shift for their state of the art modern facility.
This is a direct hire position!
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative in the city of Long Beach CA for our client's Manufacturing Facility!
Long Term performance to hire!
Mon- Fri $18.00/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Properly cleans equipment area or periodic work
• Performs work safely using the proper methods as directed
• Follows and maintains the warehouse sanitation program utilizing a Master Cleaning Schedule and ensures implementation of correct procedures
• Evaluates sanitation issues related to interactions of ingredients in dough mixing to ensure no sanitation standards are compromised during the mixing process
• Works with Food Safety Supervisor to maintain plant procedures and operations guidelines, which ensure compliance with food laws and labeling requirements.
• Familiar with the use of appropriate cleaners and sanitizers for all food processing equipment and plant facilities
• Performs daily self-inspection systems and techniques to monitor sanitation issues with all equipment
• Inspects work prior to it being checked by Supervisor
• Must be knowledgeable with the Lockout Tag out Safety program
• Reports all equipment problems to the supervisor immediately.
• Communicate all matters relating to safety and health immediately
• Understand and comply with all general and specific safe job procedures that apply to your job
• Plan and carry out job assignments without creating hazards to yourself and other employees
• Report all unsafe acts and/or conditions or equipment immediately
• Immediately report to your Supervisor/Manager all accidents and obtain first aid for all injuries, no matter how minor
• Must have flexible work schedule such as working weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed on production basis
• Responsible for the Quality and Food Safety functions within the designated departments and as assigned by management and the Quality Department.
• Responsible for reporting all quality and food safety concerns/issues to QA and supervisorApply Now Learn More
Tenemos posiciones para Trabajadores de Produccion/ Epacadores!
Primero, segundo y tercer turno pagando de $16.00 - $16.50 en la cuidad de Torrance CA!
40 horas mas tiempo extra!
Our client in the City of Long Beach is seeking an experienced Warehouse Clerk to assist with their day to day warehouse operations for their state-of-the-art Manufacturing Plant!
Mon - Fri 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Performance to Hire!
Apply Now Learn More