Lakeland, FL (MaxPak)
Branch No: 80761
4760 Gateland Drive
Lakeland, FL 33811
Phone: (863) 255-5591
2 jobs for branch # 80761
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
About the Position The Supervisor will be responsible for the safe execution of operational plans and strategies, to manage and allocate resources, disseminate information to …
About the Position
The Supervisor will be responsible for the safe execution of operational plans and strategies, to manage and allocate resources, disseminate information to team members, ensure compliance with the company and customer processes, and ensure safety and quality goals are met. Will also be responsible to supervise and coordinate activities of workers concerned with all warehouse operations performing related duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work schedules and expedites workflow. Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Prepares and distributes various reports needed for the normal day-to-day operations of the facility, and in order to make sound business decisions.
- Assures sufficient materials are available and neatly organized in accordance with LEAN concepts.
- Fully engaged with the process, actively on the floor assuring on time flow throughout repacking to on schedule shipment.
- Ensures that:
- All work instructions are understood.
- Procedures and safety practices are being followed.
- Team Leads are performing as expected and workload is properly distributed.
- Paperwork is being completely processed in a timely manner.
- Analyzes processes and procedures to produce maximum service with minimal downtime.
- Monitors a variety of operational information to ensure associates are meeting expectations and following standard work. Takes action through coaching and counseling to correct behaviors.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team through cross training, sound communication and motivational techniques.
- Initiate positive methods of driving associate excellence through follow up, providing feedback and promotion of company guiding principles.
- Regularly inspects department for safety hazards and either resolves them or reports them to the Fulfillment Manager as appropriate.
- Drives results and continuous improvement in the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of 3 years prior experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience in warehouse operations.
Previous supervision, team lead or management experience of hourly warehouse/operations employees.
High volume shipping and distribution production for a large broad line warehouse facility
Strong front line leadership and communication skills; maintaining a hands-on approach to supervision operations/warehouse employees.
Able to interpret financial and operational data.
Intermediate/Advanced computer skills; Intermediate MS Excel, Word and Outlook, SAP
Strong leadership, communication, and people development skills.
Broad knowledge of warehouse operations, methods, and procedures.
Excellent problem solving, team and time management skills managing multiple deadlines for self and others.
Proficiency in evaluating the performance capabilities of subordinates as well as counsel subordinates in development and/or corrective discipline. High level of accountability.
Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment, to work constructively under stress and pressure and to provide courteous and timely service to internal/external customers.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
Inventory knowledge a double plus
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUMES TO [email protected]
Base Pay: 17.50 per HOUR
Don’t miss your chance to join one the largest manufacturing employers in America. ResourceMFG has an immediate opening for a Forklift Operator at a great facility. Take advantage …
Don’t miss your chance to join one the largest manufacturing employers in America. ResourceMFG has an immediate opening for a Forklift Operator at a great facility. Take advantage of this opportunity to receive competitive weekly pay, benefits, and the respect you deserve for a job well done!
- Sit Down (propane, gas or electric) single/double forklift experience.
- Min. 2 years of recent forklift driving experience, preferably in a warehouse setting.
- Attention to detail.
- Load and unload trailers
- Pull product from lines.
- Load machines with the appropriate dunnage
- Follow safety guidelines.
- Maintain clean and organized workspace.
- Identify and inform problems concerning equipment and materials.
- Ensure product meets customer specifications.
- Meet production standards.
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Scanning knowledge, a plus.
- 1st Shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Pay starts at $17.50.
MUST include resume to be considered for this position.