Branch No: 70263
7801 Waynetowne Blvd.
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Phone: (937) 424-1037
6 jobs for branch # 70263
Base Pay: 29.00 per HOUR
Now Hiring Welders in Lebanon, Oh Pay:$24-$29 Depending on Experience Shift: 2nd Job Description/Essential Functions To assemble and weld components according to blueprints or …
Now Hiring Welders in Lebanon, Oh
Pay:$24-$29 Depending on Experience
Job Description/Essential Functions
To assemble and weld components according to blueprints or specific instructions, all while advancing KBC’s mission of being a forward-thinking, collaborative, and ethical business.
- Welds components to specified instructions, utilizing standard welding equipment (TIG, Flux Core, MIG, Stick) to predetermined dimensions and tolerance.
- Verifies and acknowledges component part is properly prepared, fabricated, and braced for the weld process specified.
- Able to operate brake press, hydraulic presses, drill press, and hydraulic rollers.
- Maintains, organizes, and cleans equipment and the work area.
- Accurately records job transactions and router hours.
- Abides by all KBC policies with emphasis on attendance and safety.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of machines and tools used in welding including designs, uses, maintenance and repair.
- Basic understanding of design techniques, principles, and tools necessary for the precise production of technical plans, drawings, models and blueprints.
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Basic understanding of mathematics as related to welding assignments.
- Demonstrates KBC values of personal accountability, discipline, trust, and proactive action.
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED required). Must have obtained ASME 9 certification, AWS D1.1 certification, or equivalent on Stainless and Carbon Steel, MIG, TIG, and Flux Core, along with three years’ work experience in welding MIG, TIG and Flux core. Vocational training course completion is preferred. Also required is the ability to read and interpret blueprints, read measuring instruments (i.e. tape measures, etc.), and operate a forklift and overhead crane. Must be dependable with an excellent attendance record in order to maintain strict production schedules.
- Physical Requirements
- Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally; anything over 50 pounds requires two people, or the use of a lifting device. The ability to climb and work from ladders, operate lifting devices, and move around the shop floor without assistance is required. May also be required to work in confined spaces, crawling in, on, and under equipment. Must be able to tolerate exposure to a typical shop environment; i.e. extreme heat, cold, dust, noise, fumes, and other elements. Must wear a welding hood, safety glasses, and steel toed shoes, along with additional PPE as required or needed.
Base Pay: 26.00 per HOUR
Now Hiring a CNC Milling Machinist in Dayton, Oh Pay: Up to $26 an hour depending on Experience 2nd shift Job Description: Under general supervision …
Now Hiring a CNC Milling Machinist in Dayton, Oh
Pay: Up to $26 an hour depending on Experience
Under general supervision the Machine Specialist performs essential duties to ensure that parts are machined to the specifications detailed the engineering prints and other related documents. Candidate may also work closely with the Engineering and Assembly to provide in process trouble-shooting and evaluate the quality of the machined components or finished product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Review set up sheets and specifications to determine setup procedure, machining sequence and dimensions. Reads complex blueprints, bill of materials, and other specifications to determine product requirements.
-Assemble cutting tools in tool holders and position in machine spindles as specified using hand tools or insert cutting tools.
-Selects fixtures, part holding, and tooling to machine parts as necessary.
-Adjust machine speeds and feeds and change cutters to machine parts according to specifications.
-Confirms conformance of finished work to specifications, using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators and gages.
-Identifies workmanship and material defects and deficiencies and initiates program changes when required.
-Perform other related duties as assigned.
-Position will require overtime, weekend and holidays, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
-Must have Fadal and Hass control experience.
-Demonstrated ability to setup a machine and run the job with minimal supervision.
-Basic math and computing knowledge, to include word processing, and email
-Knowledge of general safety procedures knowledge of
-Ability to meet production requirements as specified
Education and Experience:
-High School Diploma/GED and two years of CNC manufacturing experience OR two-year technical degree
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Packaging Associates needed for warehouse located in Troy, OH $15.00-$17.00 Per Hour Temp to Hire-No Experience Needed Shifts Available: 1st Shift 7:00am-3:00pm 2nd Shift 3:00pm-11:00pm …
Packaging Associates needed for warehouse located in Troy, OH
$15.00-$17.00 Per Hour
Temp to Hire-No Experience Needed
- 1st Shift 7:00am-3:00pm
- 2nd Shift 3:00pm-11:00pm
- 3rd Shift 11:00pm-7:00am
Packaging Associate Job Duties in the Warehouse:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid training
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Free online career courses through Penn Foster
- Referral Bonuses
- Discounts through Verizon and AT&T
- Temp to Hire
Base Pay: 29.00 per HOUR
Now Hiring a Manual Machinist in Lebanon Oh Shift: 2nd Pay: $29 depending on experience Job Description/Essential Functions Machines parts per blueprint or specific …
Now Hiring a Manual Machinist in Lebanon Oh
Pay: $29 depending on experience
Job Description/Essential Functions
Machines parts per blueprint or specific instructions using manual machine tools, such as Vertical Turning Lathes, Radial Drills, Horizontal Mills, Key Mills, Standard Lathes, and Blanchard Grinders, all while advancing KBC’s mission of being a forward-thinking, collaborative, and ethical business.
Sets up, adjusts, and efficiently operates manual machine tools to perform diversified and difficult operations requiring close/exact tolerances on products with various dimensions, while working with unusual contours and finish specifications.
Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors; i.e., speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut.
Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials into machine.
Chooses the correct machine tooling for the specified operation.
Starts and observes machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls as required.
Cleans and performs basic maintenance on machine, tooling, and parts to ensure that equipment is in optimal production condition.
Reports exceptions to the traveler, including hours and material used, to shop lead so the MOM can be adjusted, if necessary.
Maintains and inspects cutting tools for sharpness and usability.
May weld hard tacks to secure parts as needed.
Performs other duties as needed or as assigned
- Ability to operate various types of machine tools to perform progressive machining.
- Ability to read blueprints and plans.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrates KBC values of personal accountability, discipline, trust, and proactive action
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Production Assembly in Dayton, OH All Shifts available (may be required to train on different shift for 2 weeks) Pay is 16-18 per hour depending …
Production Assembly in Dayton, OH
• Good hand/eye coordination skills
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Material Handlers wanted in Dayton, OH All shifts available! Shift times vary Pay is 16.50-20.00 per hour Responsibilities Include: Picking orders Packing product for shipment …
Material Handlers wanted in Dayton, OH
All shifts available!
Shift times vary
Pay is 16.50-20.00 per hour
- Picking orders
- Packing product for shipment
- Utilizing RF Scanner to pick orders
- Forklift/Order Picker operation
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Inventory control
- Cycle counting
- Assembly/Kit packing as needed
Perks Include: Weekly Pay, Free online courses, and Direct deposit options
Forklift experience required
Picking and packing experience required
Experience operating a side loader FL a plus
Must have reliable transportation
Must have experience with RF Scanner