Grand Rapids, Michigan (High Skilled)
Branch No: 70236
3108 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Phone: (616) 784-9100
3 jobs for branch # 70236
Grand Rapids, MI
Base Pay: 25.00 - 35.00
Clients of ours in Grand Rapids, MI are searching for Maintenance Technicians for all shifts. Starting pay varies based on experience. Benefits of a …
Clients of ours in Grand Rapids, MI are searching for Maintenance Technicians for all shifts. Starting pay varies based on experience.
Benefits of a Maintenance Technician:
- Multiple shifts available
- Health benefit options available
- Referral bonus opportunity
- Advancement opportunities
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- Perform equipment repairs and goal of reducing downtime
- Problem solving and analysis
- Troubleshooting equipment
- Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance and repairs for machinery and equipment
- Ensure safety - LOTO, OSHA
- Troubleshoot PLC controlled equipment as well as all plant electrical and mechanical systems including motors, instrumentation, distribution, feed control systems and develop sustainable solutions accordingly.
- Complete all assigned work orders within the time allotted.
- Assist with equipment change overs and line startups, troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Identify required parts and maintain current inventories, and parts reorder lists.
- Assure that all products are manufactured to the highest standard of quality.
- Participates in Continuous Improvement, also provides suggestions to improve processes and participates on team projects.
- 1 - 3 years experience working maintenance in a manufacturing setting
- Diploma or GED
- Troubleshooting and maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work individually and in team environment
- Attention to detail - document / update maintenance logs, complete work orders
Base Pay: 20.00 - 30.00
We have openings for experienced Mold Process Technicians in Belmont and Grand Rapids, MI areas! 2nd shift and 3rd shift Pay up to 30.00 per …
We have openings for experienced Mold Process Technicians in Belmont and Grand Rapids, MI areas! 2nd shift and 3rd shift Pay up to 30.00 per hour
A client of ours specializing in plastic injection molding is searching for Mold Process Technicians for their Direct Hire opportunities.
Benefits of a Mold Process Technician:
- Direct Hire opportunity
- 2nd shift available (2nd shift: 3pm to 11pm) and 3rd shift available (3rd shift: 11pm - 7am)
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Veteran owned small business
- Company culture based off honesty, attention to detail, and hard work
Duties of a Mold Process Technician:
- Responsible for the process troubleshooting and setup of injection molds and machines with a focus on safety, quality and productivity throughout all aspects of the molding process.
- Start up, shut down, and monitor injection molding processes to produce products that meet the quality standards of the customers.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose injection molding processes when needed.
- Perform mold changes with overhead crane and forklifts.
- Collaborates with Supervisor to meet the daily changing priorities of mold changes and press startups.
- Knowledge of auxiliary equipment used within the injection molding process: dryers, hoppers, color mixers, loaders, robots, sprue pickers, hot runner controllers, etc.
- Assist in the execution of capability improvements and cost avoidance/savings opportunities.
- Ensure standardization of systems and processes across production shifts and teams.
- Continually seek process and system improvements to increase process capability, production yields, and productivity.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the production floor to assist Supervisors and Leads to train and mentor production team members.
- 1 - 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Basic knowledge of injection molding process, machines and tooling.
- Capable of operating overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Associates Degree in a related field preferred.
- Mold Setting, 5S, Lean Manufacturing.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Base Pay: 28.00 - 29.00
In Rockford, MI we are searching for a Controls Technician for a direct hire opportunity on night shift. Pay for this role varies based on …
In Rockford, MI we are searching for a Controls Technician for a direct hire opportunity on night shift. Pay for this role varies based on experience.
Benefits of a Controls Technician:
- Direct hire
- 3rd shift opportunity
- Advancement opportunities
- Close-knit company
Duties of a Controls Technician:
- Programs and troubleshoots PLC devices. (Primary is Rockwell Software, Allen Bradley Devices)
- Integrate New technologies into existing machinery (Vision devices, Servo drive cylinders, Robotic devices)
- Visually checks out malfunctioning machinery in order to diagnose problems and determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machinery or equipment, and/or consults with machine operators, supervisors and others in maintenance department, in order to identify the cause of problems and come up with possible solutions.
- Dismantles malfunctioning machinery and equipment in order to make repairs, or to install new or repaired parts.
- Repairs or replaces faulty components in mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic machinery and equipment.
- Replaces faulty electrical components, such as relays, switches, motors and position sensing devices.
- Connects power supply wires/cables to and between machinery and equipment.
- Installs and repairs electrical motors, transformers and wiring.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
- Tests out all repaired and newly installed machinery/equipment to ensure that it is operational.
- Performs repairs and maintenance activities necessary within company's physical plant.
- Performs all types of welding, soldering and metal fabrication necessary to maintain, repair or build machinery/equipment used by the company.
- Uses robot controller, teach pendant, and programmable controller to program automated machinery, such as robots, to operate automated machinery, test for malfunctions, and to verify repairs.
- You have the authority and responsibility to stop working when a quality problem is detected and/or suspected. You have the responsibility to work with the team to solve the concern in a safe and timely manner.
- Working with the ME, designs and build new electrical enclosures for new assembly machines and to write PLC programs, create a BOM, and provide technical support for new assembly equipment.
- Research and specify (recommend) electrical components for machinery/repairs.
- Continuous Improvement responsibilities (identify, present proposals, facilitate or be part of a team). Troubleshoot error proofing for improvements individually, with a team or working directly with ME.
- College or Technical school education; or 10 year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skilled Trades Journeyman a plus.
- Ability to read, write and troubleshoot PLC Programming.
- Ability to read pneumatic and hydraulic blueprints & schematics.
- Ability to perform Advanced Electrical Troubleshooting.
- Ability to Integrate PLC, HMI devices, Servo Motors and drives HMI Devices, Servo Motors and drives