Temporary Maintenance Clerk Needed!
As the Maintenance Clerk, you will be responsible for coordinating functions for the Maintenance Department, including assisting with the maintenance of equipment and procurement of equipment and supplies to effectively plan all maintenance work projects.
You will partner with the Maintenance leadership team to provide recommendations to improve Maintenance Department procurement record keeping processes and procedures.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Facilitate ordering and maintenance of department office supplies, maintaining proper inventory levels for designated areas
Track and monitor inventory supply levels for tools and parts utilizing JDE software to maintain equipment information and documentation
Assist with routine monthly equipment and building maintenance tasks by supporting preventative maintenance schedules
Prepare parts/equipment kits and make pick-ups accessible for mechanics/electricians to complete the job Receive inventory, create new labels, and enter new part numbers into JDE software
Fulfill order replenishments of machine parts for maintenance technicians
Research parts in Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) catalogue to identify cost-efficient parts and equipment
Partner with the Reliability Manager to assess problems identified and validate parts needed on maintenance checklist
Partner with Maintenance Planner/ Scheduler to ensure parts are ordered and delivered on- time during outagesApply Now Learn More
Immediate need for a Press Brake Operator!
1st shift & NO WEEKENDS!
Call today to schedule your interview!
Press brake operators produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials using a press brake, a CNC piece of equipment that makes precision bends, punches, or cuts into material.
• Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations
• Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
• Operators will be required to maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs.
• During operations Operator will be required to maintain cleanliness of the machine.
• In process checks will be required by the operator to maintain all required tolerances and quality.
• Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
• Communicates all production related items to next shift operators or shift supervisors.Apply Now Learn More
As a Technical Support Representative, you will provide excellent customer service to dealers, sales representatives, and consumers via phone, email, live chat and social media, as well as provide diagnostic advice to resolve technical product issues, order entry, and recommendations on product selection, and maintain accurate and up-to-date records on communications through computer applications.
Remote/work from home options available.
PART TIME OPTIONS AVAILABLE AS WELL!
Will be required to drive to Eufaula for about one month's worth of training!
• Provide technical and sales support to consumers, non-account dealers and sales representatives to ensure efficient and accurate quality service relating to our products, their software, features and functions.
• Provide post-sale support to consumers and retail channel partners in the form of trouble-shooting advice to install and repair product or direct them to a qualified repair facility. Enter orders for replacement parts, finished products, repair authorizations, and facilitate returns process during or after the warranty period. Document the interaction in the appropriate computer application to help drive continuous improvements in process and product quality.
• Respond to inquiries, resolves routine issues (referring more difficult problems upward, if necessary), and educate and act as a resource on company products via phone, email and other methods as appropriate.
• Provide pre-sale support to consumers and retail channel partners in the form of product selection based upon the application and desired features, installation and rigging, promotions, product availability, pricing, and where to purchase. Document the interaction in the appropriate computer application to help drive continuous improvements in process and product quality.
Apply Now Learn More