Branch No: 20036
1324 S. Eufaula Ave.
Eufaula, AL 36027
Phone: (334) 687-7460
2 jobs for branch # 20036
Base Pay: 10.00 per HOUR
1st shift Injection Molding Operators Needed Immediately. Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 7:30 pm Job Description: 1) Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to …
1st shift Injection Molding Operators Needed Immediately.
Monday through Friday
7:30 am to 7:30 pm
1) Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and handtools.
2) Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
3) Dumps premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine.
4) Pulls lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part.
5) Removes finished product from dies, using handtools.
6) Trims excess material from part, using knife.
7) May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula.
8) May perform other job duties as required by client.
Base Pay: 11.50 per HOUR
Responsibilities •Yard associates are responsible for providing excellent customer service while handling merchandise, unloading or loading trucks, and waiting on customers •Customer Service and Inventory …
•Yard associates are responsible for providing excellent customer service while handling merchandise, unloading or loading trucks, and waiting on customers
•Customer Service and Inventory Maintenance:
•Greet customers or professional contractors in a friendly manner upon entry into the yard or store
•Operate forklift to merchandise and stock yard and store
•Load materials into customers' vehicles or on to company delivery vehicles, after validating type and quantity based on the record of the transaction from the company's point-of-sale system
•Develop thorough expertise related to operation of the forklifts, warehouse lifts, pallet jacks, or other equipment utilized for product movement at the store •Unload incoming freight, taking care not to damage the incoming goods or the equipment that belongs to the carrier
•Accurately build loads and prepare materials for delivery before delivery takes place
•Identify product shortages and out-of-stocks and report to store management •Maintain yard and warehouse maintenance in clean and orderly condition
•Assist cashiers or other store personnel as requested when customers need help with items taken through the register, such as bagged goods or bulky items
•Possess strong working knowledge of store security measures as they relate to delivery and yard operations
•Ensure all equipment is in good condition and safe (ladders, forklifts, trucks)
•Follow company safety guidelines and basic safety practices at all times
•Attend and participate at regular safety meetings with store associates
•Other task as assigned