Charlotte, North Carolina
Branch No: 20074
5510 77 Center Dr., Suite 125
Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone: (704) 522-9166
1 jobs for branch # 20074
Fort Mill, SC
Base Pay: 16.00 - 16.50
Searching for a long term career with a company that has great culture?! Want all your breaks paid for?! Now hiring several machine operators in …
Searching for a long term career with a company that has great culture?! Want all your breaks paid for?!
Now hiring several machine operators in Fort Mill, SC!
- Weekly Pay
- Great culture!
- Breaks are paid!
- Contract to hire after 60 days
- Pay increases available!
- Quarterly reviews with bonuses and pay increases once perm
- 1st shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm Monday – Friday | $16.00hr
- 2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm Monday – Friday| $16.50hr
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Cross train on all machines that deal with non-woven materials (feeder, cutter, and extrusion machines)
- Pick spools of rolls and load onto machines
- Set up and start machines
- Feed and weave rolls of fabric through machines
- Performing QC checks, ensuring product isn’t damaged
- Take finished products, place in boxes, palletize, and shrink-wrap.
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Able to lift up to 30-50lbs with assisted lifting
- Required to read a tape measure
- Previous machine operating experience is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to cross train on multiple machines
- Able to stand for long periods of time performing repetitive tasks
- Required to bend and twist