Busy Production Facility in Belvidere, IL is seeking Assembly Line Associates for 2nd Shift!
Some Flexible Schedules Also Available, including Part-Time!
- Temp to Hire opportunity - Long term
- Base Pay: $13.90 for 1st shift + .45 shift differential rate for second shift
- Weekly Pay
- Perfect Attendance and Production Bonuses available *see our website for more details on bonus programs
- Great family Orientated company with Music on production floor
Full-time Shifts available:
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 4 pm to 12:30 am (OT on Saturdays depends on production needs)
Assembly of internal door panel systems. Meeting hourly and daily production expectations with the utmost attention to detail and a high standard of quality.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Manual assembly operations in a work cell for door systems according to the production order.
- Responsible for meeting all procedures, job instructions and organization instructions in the work area (work station instructions, operator process sheets, quality control plans, etc.).
- Work together as a team within your department.
- Report any issues in the assembly process and components/sub-assemblies/final-assemblies to supervisor.
- Continuous improvement of processes in the production area.
- Ensure cleanliness and keep the assembly and production areas in order.
- Other duties assigned by Manager/Supervisor.