Branch No: 80013
1081 N. Tustin Ave Suite 118
Anaheim, CA 92807
Phone: (714) 463-6985
3 jobs for branch # 80013
Base Pay: 30.00 per HOUR
BUYER (Purchasing Clerk) WANTED!!! $30 per hour per hour DIRECT HIRE! Immediate Opening Looking for job security? The manufacturing sector is expected to add nearly 10 …
BUYER (Purchasing Clerk) WANTED!!!
$30 per hour per hour DIRECT HIRE!
Looking for job security? The manufacturing sector is expected to add nearly 10 million jobs in the next decade. This is your opportunity to join a highly recognized Nutraceutical Manufacturer in Orange County that’s looking for new talent and will offer training to those who want knowledge and skill growth, the opportunities are endless!
If you have experience as a BUYER OR PURCHASING CLERK this is where your legacy begins. We have immediate openings for a skilled Buyer. If you meet the requirements below, please apply today!
- Support internal customers by processing requisition requests, issuing purchase orders in a timely manner, and obtaining order confirmations.
- Review status of shipped orders and back orders; update internal customers with expected delivery dates.
- Maintain supplier price lists and interact with internal customers to notify of discontinued parts or supplies.
- Maintain good working relationships with vendors while negotiating pricing, evaluate vendor bids on price, delivery dates, and past performance.
- Collaborate with warehouse to ensure proper inventory control procedures including matching packing slip to purchase order and maintaining inventory stocking levels.
- Prioritize work to meet production and customer delivery expectations.
- Communicate effectively with team members and other departments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes Dental, Medical, Vision Coverage, 401k, flexible spending accounts, life and disability coverage and voluntary benefits.
Customer Care Rep
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
IMMEDIATE CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH OPENING! Don’t Miss This Awesome Career Opportunity Customer Service Tech $21 per hour (Bilingual Spanish a plus) The right company can …
IMMEDIATE CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH OPENING!
Don’t Miss This Awesome Career Opportunity
Customer Service Tech $21 per hour (Bilingual Spanish a plus)
The right company can make a world of difference. ResourceMFG is shaping the future with talent and innovation. If you’re interested in putting your years of Technical Support Experience into a future of excellence, this is where your legacy begins. We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Tech Support specialist at an established and reputable distribution company. If you meet the requirements below. DONT WAIT! CONTACT US TODAY!
- Candidate will assist with inbound technical support calls (Dental Implants)
- Inbound and outbound service calls
- Data entry and troubleshooting
- Will also assist in following the progress of calling customers with updates.
At ResourceMFG, we offer excellent benefits, including a fully ACA Compliant medical plan, access to an IRA retirement plan, 3 days of sick pay once eligible and free online courses through our Better Worklife Academy. We also partner with top manufactures in Orange County that focus on safety and building a team first atmosphere.
Base Pay: 37.00 per HOUR
***ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? *** Production Supervisor WANTED 77K Per Year!!! Direct Hire Opportunity! The right company can make …
***ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ***
Production Supervisor WANTED 77K Per Year!!!
Direct Hire Opportunity!
The right company can make a world of difference. ResourceMFG is shaping the future with talent and innovation if you’re interested in putting your years of Production Supervisor experience into a future of excellence, this is where your legacy begins.
We have an Excellent opportunity for a dynamic person to join a cutting-edge cable manufacturing company as a Production Supervisor in Anaheim, CA. Under the direction of the Production Manager a successful candidate will have previous experience in Production Assembly and Intermediate MS Office Skills. If you meet the requirements below, don’t hesitate Apply NOW!
Responsible in planning, coordinating, and controlling of manufactured processes.
- Assist in providing the production process and schedule
- Overseeing quality control and ensuring products are produced on time
- Assure projects are completed within the deadline.
- Ability to fully utilize to maximum output of human and material resources
- Create, review and/or revise a timescale for production
- Supervise production processes and provide support to human capital
- Responsible for procuring and monitoring the use of equipment.
- Monitor the training needs and certifications like J-STD-001 as need it updated of his staff
- Understanding of the AS9100, ISO9001, ISO13485 requirements
- Understand basic IPC-610, IPC-620 workmanship standards
- Monitor and coordinate the activities of his staff ensuring the continuous flow of work and compliance to production schedules according to the specifications of safety, quality, and productivity.
- Enforce employee’s Handbook policies throughout work procedures.
- Runs department time performance reports to measure and improve efficiency of employees
We offer excellent benefits, including a fully ACA Compliant medical plan, Vacation and Sick pay, 401k, Bonus Pay, Vision and Dental Benefits.