Branch No: 70235
27650 Van Dyke Avenue
Warren, MI 48093
9 jobs for branch # 70235
Base Pay: 25.00 - 30.00
ResourceMFG is seeking a CNC Machinist for a client located in Fraser, MI. 1st Shift ( Availably to work overtime is a must) 10 hour …
ResourceMFG is seeking a CNC Machinist for a client located in Fraser, MI.
1st Shift ( Availably to work overtime is a must)
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift 6:45 am to 5:15 pm
- Monday to Friday ( Fridays are 8 hour days)
- Weekend availability
Pay based on Experience
- At least 5 years of more of experience with knowledge of machining that is non-production, heavy set up work, contour milling and G-code knowledge.
- Fluent in basic math
- Able to work full time of 40+ hours a week and weekends if needed.
- Able to set up machining of steel and casting details, blue-print reading, use of micrometers edge finders & indicators.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Machinist must be comfortable in working in very tight tolerances, experience with precision machining and working horizontal Mills is a must, familiarity with OKK Machines is ideal!
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
RESOURCEMFG has a new sanitation position in Macomb, MI. This position uses hazardous cleaning chemicals to complete the sanitization process and is responsible for disassembling, …
RESOURCEMFG has a new sanitation position in Macomb, MI. This position uses hazardous cleaning chemicals to complete the sanitization process and is responsible for disassembling, cleaning, and sanitizing all food equipment including storage areas, handling any and all line clean ups and documentation, enforcing all safety rules and regulations, monitoring the inventory of cleaning equipment and cleaning supplies, and other janitorial duties as assigned.
This position works 6pm-2:30am Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday shifts depending on production. The Macomb, Michigan plant, located at 23 Mile Rd & Hayes, is a diverse team, supporting multiple cultures and languages.
- Maintain plant cleanliness in compliance with good manufacturing practices and food safety standards
- Protect and secure machinery, plugs and electrical equipment
- Prepare production equipment for cleaning by following proper LOTO procedures
- Clean, sanitize and inspect production equipment and areas in a timely manner
- Obtain all necessary tools to clean in place (e.g., chemicals, utensils, etc.)
- Assemble/disassemble equipment as required
- Rinse and clean all conveyors, rollers, hoppers, etc. with high-pressure hoses
- Rinse, clean and sanitize drains in assigned areas
- Rinse, clean, inspect and sanitize all tools and utensils
- Remove all excess water, grease, and other materials from equipment as required
- Validate sanitation effectiveness with visual inspection and swab performance (ATP, Microbial, Allergen,), as well as chemical concentrations for program compliance
- Complete pre-operational inspections of equipment and document findings
- Ensure that minimum downtime is experienced during sanitation and pre-operational inspections
- Complete all sanitation documents accurately and in a timely manner
- Read and comprehend safety data sheets
- Willing to be actively engaged in safety practices
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Must have excellent communication and reading comprehension skills with great attention to detail
- Work a regularly scheduled shift of 6pm-2:30am
- Ability to follow instructions
- Move up to 50lbs
- Work on and climb on ladders
- Constant use of high-pressure hot water hose
- Ability to work in both warm and cold temperatures and a wet environment
- Knowledge of GMPs, plant safety, and waste disposal methods
- Understanding of damage/loss
- Knowledge of the Five Principles of Chemical Awareness
Medical, dental, vision, 401k match up to 6%, company-paid life insurance, 15 paid vacation days a year, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus and more!
Must work one full calendar year to be eligible for full retention bonus pay out.
Base Pay: 16.75 per HOUR
Get to know ResourceMFG, the largest manufacturing specialty staffing company in America. We’re NOW HIRING general laborer for a safe and reputable manufacturer in this …
Get to know ResourceMFG, the largest manufacturing specialty staffing company in America. We’re NOW HIRING general laborer for a safe and reputable manufacturer in this area. Entry Level workers are welcomed!
Offering reliable and competitive weekly pay, benefits, and FREE online skills training with 80 complete work hours. If you are a quick learner and want the chance to get ahead, this is one job you don’t want to miss out on.
Machine Operator Job Duties: Operate equipment to accepted safety and production standards to produce a top quality product. Maintain clean and safe work area in the factory utilizing 5S methodologies and in accordance with hazard assessment. Support the training and development of new manufacturing team members Perform all functions according to the Quality operating procedures. Maintain and verify all quality gauging, Poka-Yokes and mistake proof devices in accordance with company policies and procedures. Identify non-conforming material which includes identification, tagging, logging and proper disposition. Perform other general labor warehouse duties as assigned by area supervisor.
1st shift : 6am – 2:30 pm
2nd shift 2:30pm-10:30pm
3rd shift 10:30pm-6:30am
You will be assigned to a specific shift. Please note all shifts are currently working overtime up to 12 hours a day, 6-7 days per week.
Ability to stand for 10-12 hour shift
Ability to lift and move up to 5-15lbs consistently throughout shift
Ability to use small hand tools
Sterling Heights, MI
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG currently have an opening for a Panel/Wire Assembler on 1st at our Plant Facility in Sterling Heights, MI. LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED PANEL ASSEMBLERS Pay …
ResourceMFG currently have an opening for a Panel/Wire Assembler on 1st at our Plant Facility in Sterling Heights, MI.
LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED PANEL ASSEMBLERS
Pay Rate: $18+ based on experience
Shift : 6am4:30pm MON-SAT (Occasional Sunday)
Unlimited $100 Referral Bonuses
Get paid weekly
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Free Online College Courses
Panel/Wire Assembler Job Description:
•Build and hand test product under supervision, while conforming to customer build instructions
- Ability to read schematics
•Perform a variety of assembly operations involving the application of connectors and hardware on wire harnesses and/or cable assemblies (push, prep, pin) and assemble backend hardware
•Identify and apply product labels per instructions
•Utilize hand tools (crimpers, drills, screwdrivers, tape, cable ties, & etc) and operate automated wire strip/termination equipment
•Identify parts by using part numbers
•Follow work procedures to meet production schedules
•Follow instructions of production methods, equipment use, and maintain quality of product
Wireman panel assembly. Will be using hand tools to build electrical panel assemblies using blueprints.
Panel Wireman Qualifications
- 2-3 YEARS OF PANEL WIRING EXPERIENCE
- Read Blueprint (REQUIRED)
- Read Schematic (REQUIRED)
- Use hand tools (crimpers, drills, screwdrivers, tape, cable ties, & etc)
- Work in fast-pace environment
•Good eyesight and ability to distinguish colors
•Ability to use small hand tools and semi-automated equipment
•Highly skilled in working with team members in a productive manner
•Motivated and detail oriented
shipping & receiving
Madison Heights, MI
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG currently have an opening for a Shipping/Receiving Warehouse Associate In Madison Heights, MI. Pay Rate: $16per hour (based on experience) Shift: Mon-Fri 7am-5pm Unlimited …
ResourceMFG currently have an opening for a Shipping/Receiving Warehouse Associate In Madison Heights, MI.
Pay Rate: $16per hour (based on experience)
Shift: Mon-Fri 7am-5pm
Unlimited $100 Referral Bonuses
Get paid weekly
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Free Online College Courses
- Receive and process incoming stock and materials
- Record and track inventory transactions
- Assist with maintaining the inventory management system
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Assist with conducting regular physical inventory counts
- Assist with cycle counting and inventory audits
- Communicate with other departments to ensure that inventory needs are met
- Assist with other inventory-related tasks as needed
Experience working in a shipping/receiving setting, managing inventory, delivering materials.
-Required experience: At least 1 year of Shipping and Receiving Experience Working in a factory. Organized and Work well Under Pressure. Forklift Operator, Loading and unloading trucks. Ability to communicate with customers.
-The job also requires the careful packaging of finished parts.
-Must be able to pass a drug test and physical
-Good attitude and team player
Base Pay: 30.00 - 35.00
ResourceMFG is seeking a Journeyman Die Maker for our manufacturing client located in Warren, Michigan. The successful candidate will be responsible for the fabrication, repair, and …
ResourceMFG is seeking a Journeyman Die Maker for our manufacturing client located in Warren, Michigan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the fabrication, repair, and maintenance of metal dies used in various industrial processes.
• Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and engineering drawings to fabricate and repair metal dies
• Operate various tools and equipment, including lathes, milling machines, grinders, and welding machines
• Inspect finished dies for accuracy and functionality, making adjustments as necessary
• Collaborate with engineers and designers to develop and improve die designs
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
•Competitive Salary and Benefits
•401k 3% match
•2 Weeks vacation time upon hire
•Great team environment
1. 4-year minimum die build experience
2. 4-year minimum die tryout experience
3. Journeyman Tool & Die certificate preferred.
4. Stamping production experience of 1 year preferred
5. Progressive & Transfer Die experience
6. Willing to travel for short term tooling support.
Base Pay: 32.80 per HOUR
ResourceMFG in Warren MI is looking for Direct Hire Journeyman Millwrights for a manufacturer of titanium metallurgical products in Detroit MI! Shift: 2nd or 3rd Wage: $32.80 As a journeyman …
ResourceMFG in Warren MI is looking for Direct Hire Journeyman Millwrights for a manufacturer of titanium metallurgical products in Detroit MI!
Shift: 2nd or 3rd
As a journeyman you will be responsible for the installation of and maintenance of various types of industrial machinery and equipment. This includes but is not limited to:
- Conducting routine inspections of machinery and equipment.
- Keeping equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance at defined intervals on all equipment.
- Proving mechanical support to manufacturing operations to locate and diagnose trouble in mechanical systems or equipment.
- Installing component and parts.
- Installing, assembling, dismantling machinery, conveyor systems, gear boxes, hydraulic and pneumatic control systems.
- Correcting machinery and equipment deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems.
- Performing electrical maintenance.
- Preforming tasks historically assigned to other mechanical classifications.
- Performing minor plumbing maintenance.
- Inspecting buildings and other structures to detect malfunctions and needed repair.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the department and company.
Benefits after 90 days
- HealthCare/Vison/Dental in 90 days
- No Cost Life Insurance / STD
- Annual salary increases
- Weekly Pay / 11 Holidays off
- All PPE provided
- Work requires practical skill and knowledge and journey-level skill.
- Applicant must be a journeyman or have the qualifications to apply for a UAW journeyman card upon employment
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English fluently.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Understand how a machine functions to assemble and disassemble it properly.
- Ability to use instruction books that detail the assembly of the machinery and use tools such as levels, welding machines, and torque wrenches.
- Knowledge of on-the-job safety requirements for Electrical Safety, LOTO, Back and Ergonomics Safety, Fall Protection in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Forklift experience required. Skid Steer, Aerial Work Platform, Overhead and Mobile Crane experience highly desired.
- Basic welding skills.
- Basic fabrication skills.
- Ability to meet or exceed the company's attendance and punctuality standards.
- Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently.
- Ability to use common tools.
Base Pay: 24.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is looking for an experienced 2nd shift Team Lead for automotive manufacturing plants in Warren, Shelby Twp., and St. Clair Shores. Shift: 2p-2a (up to 7 days; …
ResourceMFG is looking for an experienced 2nd shift Team Lead for automotive manufacturing plants in Warren, Shelby Twp., and St. Clair Shores.
Shift: 2p-2a (up to 7 days; 10-12 hr shifts)
Pay: $22-24/hr (subject to change based on experience)
Must be able to travel to multiple sites when needed
Team lead Job Description:
We are currently seeking a Team Lead for the St. Clair Shores, Warren, and Shelby Township areas. Team Leads are responsible for overseeing multiple sorting, inspection, and rework jobs within an automotive manufacturing facility.
The key responsibilities of the Team Lead include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Oversee the containment process, responsible for the laborers and the inspection of customer products for the assigned tables or workstations
• Must lead by example, be organized, and practice good housekeeping skills in all areas of the facility
• Ensure all employees work safely and in accordance with company health and safety policies and procedures
• Report any accidents or incidents that occur within the facility immediately to a supervisor
• Responsible for the coordination of shift start activities prior to start time (table requirements, paperwork, etc.) • Ensure end of shift activities are completed such as auditing of paperwork and time sheets along with any necessary communication to the next shift Team Lead
• Ensure appropriate tools and materials are available for completion of jobs
• Provide on-the-job training for any new work instructions when applicable
• Must be accountable for all personnel assigned to specific jobs
• Provide input to Supervisor or Manager regarding performance
• Report any policy or procedure violations to Supervisor or Manager
• Participate, support, and comply with all health and safety initiatives and requirements
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is looking for 2nd Shift Assembly Workers for the Warren area! Description: headliners move down assembly line; use hot glue and hand tools to …
ResourceMFG is looking for 2nd Shift Assembly Workers for the Warren area!
Description: headliners move down assembly line; use hot glue and hand tools to assemble components
Shift: 4:30pm-3am (end time may vary; up to 12 hours)
Days: Monday-Friday + some weekends
Pay: $15 per hour
Contract-to-hire (after 60 days; based on performance and attendance)
- Utilize small hand tools such as power drills
- Conduct quality control checks
- Maintain cleanliness of area
- Other general tasks as assigned
- Weekly pay
- Snacks and drinks available for purchase on-site
- Free online courses
- Referral bonus
- MUST have good attendance. The site has a strict attendance policy
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work weekends when needed
- Must be willing to learn multiple job duties/different departments