Branch No: 80025-7384
25128 Avenue Tibbitts
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: (661) 284-1105
Base Pay: 12.25 per HOUR
-Must have production experience -Must be able to stand 8 plus hours -Must be reliable -Bilingual a plus -Must contact branch for access code entry...
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Creates and maintains part numbers and bills of material in the item master. Assists the Product Data Manager with the gathering of data relative t...
Creates and maintains part numbers and bills of material in the item master. Assists the Product Data Manager with the gathering of data relative to the continued maintenance of the Oracle software documentation system. Will aid in the gathering of information relative to production processes. Will support key management positions, Customer Service, and Marketing by providing information utilized in daily issues. Will interact with factory personnel to ensure accuracy and reliability of manufacturing processes.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Regular
Shipping Clerk: Distribution/Logistics company in Valencia is seeking an experienced Shipping Clerk. Will be going in to many portals for different...
Base Pay: 19.00 per HOUR
Under limited supervision, performs a variety of complex, but repetitive mechanical assembly operations. Works to verbal and written work instructi...
Under limited supervision, performs a variety of complex, but repetitive mechanical assembly operations. Works to verbal and written work instructions, such as, Assembly drawings and sketches. Normally requires basic reading and writing ability and ability to learn precision assembly training.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
This is the entry level of the flexible classification series of Airport Maintenance Workers within the Facilities Maintenance Department. Building...
This is the entry level of the flexible classification series of Airport Maintenance Workers within the Facilities Maintenance Department. Building Service Worker I receives on-the-job instruction and supervision in the performance of job duties. Normal work assignments may be performed in close proximity to tenants, employees, customers and visitors, as well as around sensitive, specialized equipment and hazardous waste. Work may be performed within various buildings and locations within property. Incumbents may be promoted to the next higher level of Maintenance Worker after acquiring the required training and experience, and upon the recommendation of the Maintenance Supervisor and approval of the Director of Planning.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Under close supervision and in a trainee capacity, performs a variety of semi-skilled work in the construction and maintenance of buildings, ground...
Under close supervision and in a trainee capacity, performs a variety of semi-skilled work in the construction and maintenance of buildings, grounds and equipment. The Maintenance Worker I is the entry level of the flexible classification series of Airport Maintenance Worker I-III within the Facilities Maintenance Department. Airport Maintenance Worker I receives on-the-job instruction and close supervision in the performance of job duties. Promotion to the next higher level of Airports Maintenance Worker II is based upon acquiring the required training and experience, and recommendation of the Facilities Manager.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 28.00 per HOUR
Clinical Education Department is seeking a specialist to provide support of clinical training, fellowship and customer education by executing tasks...
Clinical Education Department is seeking a specialist to provide support of clinical training, fellowship and customer education by executing tasks association with events, compliance and health care provider assessment. Position viewed as a key functional resource; handling confidential and sensitive information, where extensive knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practice will be applied. The ideal candidate is highly organized, possess strong work ethics, effective verbal, written and presentation skills to interact with management, field sales, customers and other external contacts, exceptional follow-up, follow-through, attention to detail and able to work across various functional groups in a time sensitive and multiple projects environment. Duties and Responsibilities
• Event management
• Super user of CVENT
• Maintain spreadsheets and documentation around educational programs
• Establish strong relationships with key internal and external customers, serving as a liaison for initiatives
• Communicates proactively to key internal and external customers, managing expectations, timelines and processes
• Maintain projects/events within identified budgets ensuring cost-saving measures and adherence to compliance guidelines
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of Meetings and Events industry trends and best-in-class practices as related to responsibilities
• Gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects and identify future needs to complete projects
• Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner
• Develop basic knowledge and understanding of the Neuromodulation business
• Processing grant submissions and payments
• Preparation for national and local events from materials to customer experience
• General administrative support including calendar organization, expense reports, filing, copying, scanning, document management and invoicingApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
Primary Function: The Pre-Authorization Specialist II is responsible for performing the initial benefit verification and pre-authorization function...
The Pre-Authorization Specialist II is responsible for performing the initial benefit verification and pre-authorization functions with insurance carriers, within an established time frame, for new pre-surgical cases submitted to the Reimbursement Services Department. The Pre-Authorization Specialist II is responsible for providing competitive levels of support to the internal team, Health Care Professional offices, and BSC sales representatives. They are also responsible for answering incoming calls received through the Reimbursement Services Department ACD line.
• Answers incoming calls received through the toll free Reimbursement Services ACD and provide appropriate call/case handling.
• Performs initial benefit verification and pre-surgical authorization for new pre-surgical cases by working closely with all payers
• Documents case status, actions, and outcome in the Reimbursement Services contact management database
• Communicates with HCP offices and sales representatives in regards to missing case information and upon approvals, as appropriate
• Works closely with the designated Reimbursement Specialists as it relates to benefit verification information received, questions about pre-authorization, payer issues, and case volume
• Responsible for notifying the appropriate internal departments based on receipt of information that department needs to be aware of including complaint handling/ adverse event notifications
• Utilizes customer service skills in engaging with customers, communications with Sales representatives, and working in teams in a call center environment to expedite processing of cases
• Responsible for working with Reimbursement Services Manager to develop and generate key reporting metrics and for making Intake process improvement recommendationsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Ability to solicit and negotiate shipping Contracts and Spot Rates. ? Domestic LTL and FTL trucking rates/quotes/shipments/invoice reconciliation....
Ability to solicit and negotiate shipping Contracts and Spot Rates. ? Domestic LTL and FTL trucking rates/quotes/shipments/invoice reconciliation. ? Domestic parcel service shipments/invoice reconciliation. ? International CL and LCL rates/quotes/shipments/invoice reconciliation. ? International parcel service shipments/invoice reconciliation. ? Working with US Customs and Duties. ? Monitor Billing and Shipping Costs ? Evaluating overall financial performance and pricing costs. ? Keep an eye on the budget as you approve invoices and check freight vendor pricing. ? Monitor reports, analyze quotes, and submit approved invoices to the Finance Dept.Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.