Branch No: 80025-7384
25128 Avenue Tibbitts
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: (661) 284-1105
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Large Manufacturing Company is seeking a Receptionist that can assist in answering phone calls and greet customers as they come in. &n...
Base Pay: 30.00 per HOUR
Responsible for providing support in a full range of HR functional areas including employee relations, HR systems, benefit administration, p[policy...
Responsible for providing support in a full range of HR functional areas including employee relations, HR systems, benefit administration, p[policy administration, recruiting, leave of absence program, federal and state compliance, on-boarding, employee communications and implementing and providing support with HR projects and initiatives.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
Primary Function:The Pre-Authorization Specialist II is responsible for performing the initial benefit verification and pre-authorization functions...
The Pre-Authorization Specialist II is responsible for performing the initial benefit verification and pre-authorization functions with insurance carriers, within an established time frame, for new pre-surgical cases submitted to the Reimbursement Services Department. The Pre-Authorization Specialist II is responsible for providing competitive levels of support to the internal team, Health Care Professional offices, and BSC sales representatives. They are also responsible for answering incoming calls received through the Reimbursement Services Department ACD line.
• Answers incoming calls received through the toll free Reimbursement Services ACD and provide appropriate call/case handling.
• Performs initial benefit verification and pre-surgical authorization for new pre-surgical cases by working closely with all payers
• Documents case status, actions, and outcome in the Reimbursement Services contact management database
• Communicates with HCP offices and sales representatives in regards to missing case information and upon approvals, as appropriate
• Works closely with the designated Reimbursement Specialists as it relates to benefit verification information received, questions about pre-authorization, payer issues, and case volume
• Responsible for notifying the appropriate internal departments based on receipt of information that department needs to be aware of including complaint handling/ adverse event notifications
• Utilizes customer service skills in engaging with customers, communications with Sales representatives, and working in teams in a call center environment to expedite processing of cases
• Responsible for working with Reimbursement Services Manager to develop and generate key reporting metrics and for making Intake process improvement recommendations
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.