Branch No: 80025-7384
25128 Avenue Tibbitts
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: (661) 284-1105
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
Are you ready to work for a great Manufacturing Company in the Valencia area? We are looking for candidates that have the skills to perform the bel...
Are you ready to work for a great Manufacturing Company in the Valencia area? We are looking for candidates that have the skills to perform the below:
Operate a variety of packaging equipment on a production line. Disassemble and sanitize equipment at closeout of product; washes parts and machinery with water and cleaning/sanitizing agents.
Use of computer programming to enter data, adjust controls and operate machinery. Performs in-process quality checks, pulls in-process and retains samples as needed, inspects tablets, capsules and bottles for defects as they are being packaged.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 85.00 per HOUR
Position Overview:Looking for a business-oriented SFDC Product Owner. Self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment. Appl...
Looking for a business-oriented SFDC Product Owner. Self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment. Applicant should be passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoy working on a wide variety of projects. The role supports the development, implementation, deployment and adoption of SFDC products (Sales, Service, Community, Health, Einstein Analytics, Marketing clouds) and other business tools (SAP, Tableau).
• Understand voice of business/customer/user and commercial business processes
• Partner with Comm IT and Dev teams to design, develop and deploy SFDC products
• Support project intake process. Gather and document business requirements
• Establish business value and priority for requirements
• Write, groom and manage User Stories
• Create and document Acceptance Criteria and Test Scripts
• Prepare and submit Risk Assessment analysis
• Support Scrums, Poker Play, Sprint Planning
• Perform informal and formal user acceptance testing
• Support product deployment process
• Participate in development and execution of training, change management and communication programs
• Provide Tier 1 user-support and manage unresolved issues
• Support data, analytics and reporting requests
• Stay current on new features, functionality, and application capabilities of Salesforce.com to address business requirements
• Collaborate with the various business units (Sales, Marketing, Ops, Business Development, etc) to scope out future business use-cases
• Provide guidance and outline vision for future system functionality
• Collaborate with BPMO and COE groups to find synergies, and opportunities to leverage and share products
• Support and monitor projects with division-wide impact and ensure systems align with long-term business objectives
• Participate in the selection and assessment of new software solutions
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
• With guidance from senior staff members, develops formulations, reformulations and process optimization related to all dosage forms. •...
• With guidance from senior staff members, develops formulations, reformulations and process optimization related to all dosage forms. • Sets up and operates laboratory instruments and pilot plant equipment. • Prepares, runs, monitors, evaluates and summarizes the results of feasibility pilots/experiments, stability, manufacturing scale-up and process verification batches. • Writes pilot/experiment batch records, stability protocols, process verification protocols and summary reports. • Works as a team with formulators, process engineers and technicians. • Provides technical support to manufacturing and related support groups. • Writes edits and updates master batch records, raw material specifications, SOP’s and other related technical documents. • Ensures efficient operations in assigned project areas in accordance with Pharmavite’s safety requirements, SOP’s, and cGMP’s. • Interfaces with other operating units within and outside the department. • Performs other related duties as assigned.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
The Forklift Stand-up Reach Operator is responsible for the safe operation of forklifts and other equipment to receive, stock, pick, load, transfer...
The Forklift Stand-up Reach Operator is responsible for the safe operation of forklifts and other equipment to receive, stock, pick, load, transfer and ship raw or finished products, and ensuring accurate and complete documentation.
Work schedule is Monday thru Friday from 2:30pm -11:00pm. Overtime is required when work orders increase.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Job Summary Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Kitting/Shipping/Stock Requisition/Chemicals 1. Compares items in shipment with specified receiv...
Job Summary Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Kitting/Shipping/Stock Requisition/Chemicals 1. Compares items in shipment with specified receiving or shipping documents, including purchase orders, packing slips, pick slips and invoices. 2. Performs visual check of items for damage, corrosion, rust and scratches. 3. Completes/Initials required documentation to indicate quantity, part or specification identification, receiving or shipping information. 4. Completes Nonconformance reports as appropriate. 5. Ensures that shipments are marked, labeled and packaged according to specified rules and regulations. 6. Verifies/Inputs basic material status information via computer terminal. 7. Performs maintenance of tools/equipment as required for performance of duties. 8. Verifies items are packed and labeled in accordance with IATA and DOT regulations. Completes “Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods” when applicable. 9. Performs the above duties and responsibilities in one or more areas of warehouse operations in conjunction with the following: A. RECEIVING – Compares items with purchase orders and packing slips – performs visual check of items received – counts, separates, labels and packages parts according to receiving documents, for storage or shipment. B. INVENTORY CONTROL - Stores items in appropriate areas in accordance with instructions – pulls parts from inventory to fill orders in accordance with pick slips – checks items for proper condition – compares documentation with order for completeness – packs and labels items for export in conformance with rules and regulations – assists in moving shipments to staging area – processes requirements for stock items. C. SHIPPING/WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS - Performs receiving and inventory control functions for electrical mechanical, raw materials, hazardous and bulk items – operates forklift and similar material handling equipment – assist in moving shipments to staging area and loads trucks – checks packing slip andApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Employee is required to type 40+ WPM, general office duties, filling, answer phone. • Sorting company’s Mail • Making copies of dai...
Employee is required to type 40+ WPM, general office duties, filling, answer phone. • Sorting company’s Mail • Making copies of daily incoming customer checks • Applying receipts in Oracle • Processing all credit card sales • Maintaining credit card authorization forms • Set up & maintenance of customers’ accounts in Oracle • Posting of payments in Oracle • Process credit request inquiries • Process and follow up of credit checks through trade references • Data entry of credit and debit memos • Filing • Printing copies of invoices as back up for UPS/Fed-Ex bills • Processing debit/credit memos for incorrect freight billing • Review released orders for b/o amount • Special projectsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Sorting company’s Mail Making copies of daily incoming customer checks Applying receipts in Oracle Processing all credit card sales Maintain...
Special projectsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 22.50 per HOUR
• Line setup • Equipment setup • Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups. • Troubleshoot equipment problems...
• Line setup • Equipment setup • Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups. • Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment. • Rebuild and fabricate parts. • Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area. • Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory. • Ensure all equipment is setup efficiently, consistently, and adequately for job assigned. • Ensure work stations are setup at the correct points throughout the line to ensure orders run smoothly. • Troubleshoot any mechanical issues as they arise throughout runs. • Training • Mechanic / Equipment Training • Assist Area Supervisors in training of new or potential mechanics. • Train operators and leads on any equipment as directed by management team to assist in ensuring lines are setup efficiently and in a timely manner.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.25 per HOUR
Duties: Ensure that roll form is consistent with gauge size. Machine feeds aluminum to produce aluminum coils. Turn on machine and set to specific...
Duties: Ensure that roll form is consistent with gauge size. Machine feeds aluminum to produce aluminum coils. Turn on machine and set to specific size to produce one batch. 20 coils at a time must be cut. Each hoop must then be sent to QC to test gauge size and quality. Responsible for maintaining general cleanliness of area and basic machine up-keep, including lubricant and weekly clean.Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.