ResourceMFG is now accepting Automotive Assembler applications for immediate hire. This is a temp to hire position. You will work 1st or 2nd shift after completing DOJO training for our client at their Guntown, MS facility. This position pays $14 per hour on 1st shift and $15 per hour on 2nd shift. The shift hours are 6:00am-3:15am and 6:00pm-3:15am, Monday-Friday.
Our client is a top leader in the automotive manufacturing world and a Tier 1 supplier for Toyota in Blue Springs, MS. The Guntown facility has been in operation since 2010 and manufactures stamped, welded and resin-painted parts, including the upper and lower instrument panels and front and rear bumpers for the Corolla in 517,000 square foot facility.
As an Automotive Assembler you will be tasked with the following job duties:
ResourceMFG is looking for associates who want to be part of a great work environment and culture, and who want the opportunity to establish a long-lasting career with excellent benefits. ResourceMFG is now offering a $1500 Incentive Bonus for this client! The incentive is based on attendance and performance. You can learn more about this during the interview process.
#rmfgindeedApply Now Learn More
Loader/Unloader positions available in Myrtle, MS!
Day shift: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday plus any mandatory overtime
$14/hr plus time and 1/2 over 40
Job Description: Load and unload freight using large hand trucks.
Dress Code: Steel toes shoes required. No baggy or ripped clothing. No tank tops or sleeveless shirts. No inappropriate logos or language on clothing.Apply Now Learn More
We are now hiring for Magnolia Automotive!
Great career opportunity with one of Toyota’s largest suppliers and located on-site inside the Toyota Blue Springs plant.
This is a Temp to Hire position with the chance to be hired in with the company before 90 days. Also, this is an excellent work environment.
1st Shift: 6:30am-3:15pm $14 per hour
2nd Shift: 6:30pm-3:15am $14 per hour
Must complete drug screen and background check with ResourceMFG.
**Steel toe shoes required**
Apply Now Learn More
Machine Operators Machine Operation in a fast paced production environment Automotive Industry Follow work instruction of the work cell assigned. Maintain a clean work area during shift Contribute to continuous improvement, productivity, quality, customer service, cost reduction, safety and housekeeping Able to perform other duties as required within the department Ensure that all duties and tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and at no time is the employee or their co-workers placed in an unsafe condition Physical Demands: Ability to lift from waist to waist up to 25 lbs. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. Ability to push/pull up to 25 lbs. Ability to grip up to 25 lbs. Ability to reach up to 18-24 inches Ability to rotate trunk, bend, and reach overhead *NOTE: Training will begin on 1st shift for the first 2 weeks of assignment, then associate will report to permanent assigned shift.Apply Now Learn More
SALTILLO AREA SEEKING MACHINE OPERATOR ASSOCIATES FOR 2ND SHIFT!!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH WEEKLY PAY!
Why work for ResourceMFG:
Apply Now Learn More
Looking for a great job? What are you waiting for?
We have the position for you!!
We are looking for a multiple individuals our clients distribution center.
These individuals will be responsible for loading and/or unloading truck, operating mobile equipment and operate personal computer equipment, operate manual pallet jack, pick orders.
We have multiple shifts available.
We offer medical, dental and vision benefits.
It's a new year. Change it up. Do something different!Apply Now Learn More
This is a direct hire position for one of our clients in the Tupelo, MS area.
If interested, please send resume to RMFG-BoonevilleMS@resourcemfg.com
Our client is looking for a HR Manager to help take their manufacturing facility to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
* Works to develop and administers various human resources plan and procedures. Transactional tasks and higher-level strategic initiatives will be required.
* Excellent analysis and problem solving skills; ability to think conceptually and strategically while delivering a creative, speedy and results driven approach.
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation, coaching and influencing skills with all levels of employees and leaders.
* Leads the development of managers and supervisors in areas of employment law, performance management, and professional development. Provides guidance to supervisors on issues of employee performance, development, or discipline.
* Leads for full cycle recruiting for this location; writes and places advertisements; works with staffing partners, team with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; handles the tasks at all levels and provide support to employees in all phases of the employment relationship, i.e. reference checking; job offers; conduct new-employee orientations; employee relations counseling; and conducts exit interviews. Maintains the ATS current for this location.
* Participates with leadership team in developing & executing company strategic goals & objectives. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings.
* Leads workplace investigations. Keeps HR Corporate informed of potential unlawful allegations and investigations.
* Represent company in unemployment claims, EEOC investigations and other agency investigations. * Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws and regulations. Must be well versed in FMLA, ADA, ADEA, Title VII, ERISA, HIPAA, and COBRA.
* Supports managers in the investigation and reporting of all work-related injuries/incidents. Manages work-related injuries partnering with the VP of Manufacturing and the corporate Director of Safety. Maintain the OSHA documentation as applicable.
*Manages benefit claims in coordination with external administrator partners.
* Maintain HR professional certifications
* This position is not suitable for remote work.Apply Now Learn More
This is a direct hire position for one of clients. Please email resume to RMFG-BoonevilleMS@resourcemfg.com
SUMMARY: Assist with Accounting, Payroll and Internal Control implementation at Magnolia Automotive Services. TRAVEL NOT REQUIRED.
Software Experience: Excel, Outlook & Word. Sage 50 (Peachtree) experience necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties subject to change and or additional duties may be assigned.
• Accounts Payable processing. (Purchase Orders, Invoices, General Ledger Account Codes, Management Approvals and Data Entry.) Work with vendors to ensure invoice accuracy and timely payment.
• Leases & Service Contracts. Make sure all leases and service contract are setup correctly and added to the Annual Lease Schedule.
• Internal Controls Implementation.
• Employee Time Sheet processing. (Total Time, Management & Employee Approval).
• General Ledger Schedules & Reconciliations for multiple business units
• Help Transfer Expenses to General Ledger.
• Help with Fixed Assets.
• Assist with day-to-day accounting as needed.
QUALITFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Apply Now Learn More