ResourceMFG is working with a great company in East Tulsa looking for Production Associates!
Shift: Monday-Friday 3pm-11:30pm, OT Required depending on workload
Pay: $14 an hour
*Pay increase once hired on permanently with company.
*Climate controlled facility
*attention to detail
*Fast paced environment
*Forklift a plus
ResourceMFG is working with a great company in Tulsa looking or Laser Operators!
Shift: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-10pm, OT required depending on workload
Pay: $15-$20, depending on experience
*Must have laser experience
*Tube laser experience is a plus
*Mazak 300/400 series experience is a plus
*BLM LT8 laser experience is a plus
ResourceMFG is working with a great company in Tulsa looking for an experienced Material Handler/Shipping & Receiving Forklift Driver.
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, OT required depending on workload
Pay: $18-$19, depending on experience
At least 3 years’ experience driving a forklift in which their primary functions were loading/unloading trailers, picking product and staging for shipments, and general warehousing.
Good safety background.
Must possess attention to detail skills
Have a valid driver’s license.
Shipping and Receiving
*Attendance and attention to detail is a must*
ResourceMFG is working with a great company in Tulsa looking for an Assistant to Safety Coordinator!
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, OT required depending on workload.
Pay: $18-$20 an hour, depending on experience
Work alongside Safety Coordinator
Run reports when needed
work in different databases
Strong computer skills (Microsoft office)
Safety experience is preferred
*Great company with growth opportunity*Apply Now Learn More
ResourceMFG is hiring Production Operators to work in Pryor, Oklahoma.
Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement!
Swing/Rotating 12 hour Shifts
Team work is essential for this position
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Extruder operation/Machine operating
Measure and verify that dimensional tolerances are within acceptable criteria (wall thickness, diameter and ovality) a. Math reasoning b. Learning ability
Communicate and work as a team.
Operate overhead cranes and hoists
Continuous process improvement
Assist other Operators and prepare off-spec pipe for regrind
FORKLIFT and OVERHEAD CRANE A PLUS!!!
Apply Now Learn More
HIRING Sample Makers for Fabric Warehouse!!
Shift: Monday-Friday 1st shift, plus OT on some Saturdays that is required.
Must be able to alphabetize
Stand on feet for 6-7 hours every day.
Must have experience operating a sewing machine
Ability to use Serge machine is a plus
Must be able to change needles and thread machines
Good attendance a MUSTApply Now Learn More
ResourceMFG is hiring a certified forklift operator for a great company in Sand Springs!
Pay: $13 per hour
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5pm, must be flexible on shift
We are a seeking self-motivated Computer Repair Technicians with a positive attitude and strong troubleshooting skills to join our growing team of skilled technicians at our repair facility in Bentonville, AR.
1ST SHIFT: 6:00am - 3:30pm (Mon-Fri)
2ND SHIFT: 3:30PM-2:00AM (Mon-Thu)
This individual must have a solid work ethic and a passion for technology.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: Repair of computer hardware and software systems in a high production environment.
Apply Now Learn More
ResourceMFG is now hiring a Production Associate for a growing company in East Tulsa!
Pay: $13.50/hour to start
Shift: M-F, 8pm-6am with overtime available
Opportunity for growth and advancement!
ResourceMFG working with a great company in Tulsa looking for a Building Maintenance Tech!
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm with a 30 minute lunch
Pay:$16+, Depending on experience
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
Perform maintenance work to ensure the building is fully operational and develop appropriate maintenance programs.
• Develop and execute strategies, procedures, and methods to improve overall reliability of the plant
• Monitor and control maintenance costs, tools, records, and equipment
• Coordinate department maintenance and repair activities
• Responsible for the general upkeep of the plant
• Diagnosing machine breakdown problems
• Work closely with contractors to facilitate repairs and cleaning of the plant
• Facilitate the moving staff and equipment throughout the plant
• Share emergency on-call duties for immediate repairs
• Order, pick up, inventory maintenance supplies, and materials
• Report repair and maintenance needs to Management
• Maintain storage and work areas in a neat, safe and secure condition
• Perform repairs according to requests received and monthly preventative maintenance
• Adhere to General Requirements of Team Members
• Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
• Perform other assignments as required
ResourceMFG is working with a great company in Tulsa looking for a Lead Press Brake Operator!
Shift: Monday-Friday 3:30pm-11:30pm, Plus overtime depending on workload
Pay: $18-$22 an hour depending on experience.
Training will take place on 1st shift 7am-3:30pm
*Experience with Manual press brake
*Experience with CNC Press Brakes
*Lead experience a plus
ResourceMFG is working with a great client looking for Assemblers!
Pay: $13-$16, depending on experience
Shift: Monday-Thursday 10s or weekends Friday, Saturday, Sundays 12s
*Great company culture, looking for energetic employees that want to grow in the company.
• Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
• Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
• Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
• Follow company procedures and directives.
• Test finished products for defects.
• Maintain the tools used to create products.
• Bilingual a plus
• Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
We are hiring today's trainable workforce in Broken Arrow! If you are interested in getting your foot in the door in entry level manufacturing, we can help you! Requirements: A good attitude Team work Showing up to work on time Reliable transportation Hours: 4am-4pm, or 2pm- midnight, M-F- must be open to over time Pay: $11-$12 per hourApply Now Learn More
WE'RE HIRING Shipping and Receiving clerks for an incredible company in Catoosa!
SHIFT: Mon - Friday, 7AM-3:30PM, must be able to work OT & Saturdays as needed
PAY: $14 per hour
Responsible for verifying and keeping records on outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. They compare identifying information and counts, weights, or measures items of outing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
ResourceMFG is hiring Filter Assemblers for a GREAT company in East Tulsa!
Pay: $10 per with $.50 increase for exceeding production
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm/5:00pm
The ideal candidate will have a can-do positive attitude, good with attention to details, open to constant communication, ability to cross train, Must be able to keep up with production demands. They will be packing, pulling orders, assembly, visual inspection and lifting up to 15 lbsApply Now Learn More
We are hiring a Receiving Clerk for a company in Pryor!
Shift: 6AM - 2:30PM, Monday - Friday
Pay: $15 per hour
You will be required to keep track of shipment for both incoming and outgoing shipments.
ResourceMFG is looking for a mechanically inclined Rebuilder for an awesome company in Pryor!
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6AM - 2:30PM
Pay: $15 per hour; DOE
We are looking for someone who is mechanically inclined and who can perform any combination of the following tasks:
APPLY NOW!Apply Now Learn More
ResourceMFG is hiring CNC Lathe Machinists to join a great team in Pryor, OK!
Shift: 6 am-2:30 pm, Monday-Friday, Overtime required depending on workload.
Pay: $18-$20, depending on experience.
** MUST HAVE 10 years of CNC experience**
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Review and Interpret blueprints, drawings, and written and verbal work orders to determine sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
• Works within close tolerances to meet customer specifications and applies knowledge of qualities of metals being machined.
• Plans sequence of own work operations and methods of set-up, including methods of mounting, leveling, aligning, holding, and fastening work. Lays out work according to requirements.
• Manually sets up machine by setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry.
• Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three and four jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; trimming heads.Apply Now Learn More
We are hiring a Travel Coordinator for a great company in Pryor!
Hours: Monday-Friday, 6am - 2:30pm
Pay: $16; depending on experience
someone who has experience with the organization of travel and transportation. Applicant will be required to:
Apply Now!Apply Now Learn More
ResourceMFG is hiring Loaders & Unloaders in Sand Springs!
Hours: (Sunday through Friday)
1st shift 4:00am to 1:00pm PLUS OT
(Sunday through Friday)
2nd shift 1:00pm to 12AM plus OT
* You will be loading and loading products to and from a truck. This is a physically demanding job.Apply Now Learn More
ResourceMFG is hiring a CNC Horizontal Mill Operator to work at a Custom Glass Company in Tulsa!
Pay: $18-$22 , pay based on experience and skill level
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Operate a horizontal CNC machine laying glass on it and milling out into shower doors, panels and other items.Apply Now Learn More
We are hiring Production Associates in Bentonville, Arkansas!
Pay: $12-$13 per hour
Hours: Monday through Friday (6:30am - 3:30pm) & Monday through Thursday (3:30pm - 2:00am)
~NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
~TRAINABLE WORK FORCE!
START NEXT WEEK!!!
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Check-in the appropriate products
• Test the product after it has been checked in
• Grade, clean, and accessorize the product
• Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
• Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes place finished goods on the designated pallet
• Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment
Apply Now Learn More
We are hiring today's trainable workforce in Broken Arrow!
If you are interested in getting your foot in the door in entry level manufacturing, we can help you!
A good attitude Team work Showing up to work on time Reliable transportation
4am-4pm, or 2pm- midnight, M-F- must be open to over time
$11-$12 per hourApply Now Learn More
ResourceMFG is hiring fabricators to work at a Custom Glass Company in Tulsa!
Pay: $14 - $17 , pay based on experience and skill level
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Hiring a CNC Lathe Operator for a GREAT company in Tulsa!!
Pay: $20-$22; DOE
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
Sets up and operates CNC and Numerical Control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts by performing the following duties
•Operates equipment safely and uses required PPE.
•Marks or tags material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
•Maintains lot traceability & records data detailed on job routers. •Reviews job router and understands methods and products which will be created.
•Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
•Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control. •Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
•Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools as necessary.
•Sets up and operates machines on trial runs to verify accuracy of settings and programmed control data.
•Ensures tasks are completed in accordance with customer requirements.
•Confers w/ engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to improve current processes.
•Maintains a clean and organized work area and maintains all equipment, to like new appearance, according to maintenance plans.
**Basic personal tools and tool box required in the performance of general machining activities.** ** Must pass pre-employment and random drug screening **Apply Now Learn More