Branch No: 40017
3690 East Bay Drive
Suite Q & R
Largo, FL 33771
Phone: (727) 572-0010
Base Pay: $16
A manufacturing company in Largo is in need of an Electronic Technician to start ASAP! Summary: Performs routine tests on products manufactured for...
A manufacturing company in Largo is in need of an Electronic Technician to start ASAP!
Performs routine tests on products manufactured for sale.
Responsible for performing the following: calibration, hypot, transient and final test routines.
Also responsible for performing one or a combination of installing, repairing or troubleshooting electronic assemblies to the component level on solid state or digital electronic equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Tests, troubleshoots and repairs electronic assemblies that do not conform to specifications.
• Maintains accurate records of test data and test time.
• Actively supports our continuous improvement quality program by providing feedback and recommendation on activities centered around work station.
• Accesses product information from MIS terminal and run ATS programs and program EEPROMS.
• Tests products according to specification within prescribed time standard.
• Accurately reports time spent on various jobs, Electrical Summaries, Contract Reports and other required forms used to complete the manufacturing process.
Equipment/Tools The employee should be able to effectively use Digital multimeters, oscilloscopes (analog/digital), synthesizer/functional generator, AC power supply, DC power supply, hypot tester (AC/DC), hand solder tools, PC computer.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: $12
A Manufacturing company in Largo, is in need of an Inventory Clerk to start ASAP! Primary Responsibilities: • Pulling and preparing kits to go...
A Manufacturing company in Largo, is in need of an Inventory Clerk to start ASAP! Primary Responsibilities:
• Pulling and preparing kits to go to the manufacturing floor. Prepares kits by work order for manufacturing using picklist after complete labor ticket is filled out.
• Fills material requisitions as needed by test or manufacturing departments after review of part number and quantity on requisition and allocated quantity of same part number. Any parts over $30.00 need approval of the Production & Inventory Control Supervisor.
• Assist in daily cycle counting.
• Physically removes finished goods from shelves using shippers, transports to shipping area. Enters shipper into computerized system along with serial number of units.
• Transport finished goods and subassemblies to appropriate shelves. Enters work order into computer system and records quantities received.
• Accurately count and record parts quantities.
• Use static protection when necessary.
• Use first in, first out (FIFO) method of inventory.
• Maintain electrical and mechanical components in an orderly fashion on shelves.
• Assist Shipper of Receiver/Inspector as required.
Experience and Skills:
• 2-3 year electronic components inventory experience or progressive experience on the assignment.
• Ability to identify electronic and mechanical components.
• Knowledge of basic component care.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: $13
SUMMARY Performs a variety of tasks involved in the assembly of electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems. Has knowledge of Electr...
SUMMARY Performs a variety of tasks involved in the assembly of electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems. Has knowledge of Electronic Manufacturing, good soldering skills and point-to-point wiring. Should have box building experience. Works fairly independently or under minimal supervision of the Group Leader. Perform duties in accordance with Manufacturing Department/ISO 9001 written procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs a variety of tasks involved in the assembly of electronic components, sub assemblies, products, or systems by performing the following duties as required.
• Reads work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other.
• Crimps, solders, or performs similar mechanical operations to join or secure parts in place per IPC 610C Class II, J-Standard –001C.
• Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis' or panels.
• Connects component lead wires to printed circuit board or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points. • Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as conformal coating parts and assemblies.
• Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
• Performs on-line inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
Identify workmanship defects.Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Base Pay: 15.00
A MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN CLEARWATER, IS LOOKING FOR A TIG WELDER TO START ASAP!! Weld sheet metal material Read tape measure Assist co-workers...
A MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN CLEARWATER, IS LOOKING FOR A TIG WELDER TO START ASAP!!