Branch No: 80018-7498
2760 Tapo Canyon Road
Simi Valley, CA 93063
Phone: (805) 309-5634
Base Pay: Salary
SUMMARY: The Electrical Engineer demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. This role will focus heavily o...
SUMMARY: The Electrical Engineer demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. This role will focus heavily on People, Process and Systems and will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs, develops and evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications for products associated with the DAC ECB product line
• Develop test methods, equipment and software to validate system's and components' capabilities and application consistent with the requirements of the DAC products
• Develops products as requested by the business and customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Develops manufacturing processes through the design and/or modification of equipment and tools for assembling electrical components and from operator feedback
• Develop embedded software applications as required for the product application
• Ability to Debug and repair both hardware and software
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Develop product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Development of products that comply with federal and state regulations.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Validate product specifications and attributes; measure and document objective evidence; determine operational and performance qualifications; develop and update product specifications
• Support product quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including corrective actions, failed processes, recalls, return merchandise and re-validations.
• Conduct periodic reviews of manufacturing and product quality systems and create improvement plans based on performance results
• Support manufacturing and quality project planning and scheduling to assure a seamless execution and delivery of products and services.
Key Objectives and Accountabilities
• Develop, Maintain and provide ongoing improvements for all DAC ECB products
• Champion AS9120 and quality and performance alongside quality for site for AS9120 Compliance.
• Electronic Systems and Software Subject Matter Expert
• Generates protocols, reports, and SOPs; reviews protocols, SOPs, product specifications, and records.
• Support and/or conduct first article testing, test analysis, manufacturing processes, process documentation, project work flow and shipping/receiving.
• Directs and coordinates the activities of the Electrical and Software engineering function to ensure achievement of company objectives.
• Implement a quality culture of root cause analysis and corrective action to prevent future escapes and continuously improve quality.
• Ensures that quality system requirements are maintained and reported.
Base Pay: Salary
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:• Following specific instructions using spot, seam, and flash, welders will clean, tack and weld test coupons and...
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Following specific instructions using spot, seam, and flash, welders will clean, tack and weld test coupons and production assemblies using weld machines.
• Interpret engineering drawings and welding symbols, fabricate manufacture-welded parts from engineering drawing without direct instruction.
• Apply knowledge of the materials and processes to help with development of Weld Schedules and use existing and new Weld Schedules to produce flight critical welds.
• Verify all work to ensure that quality standards are maintained and adhered to all specifications and procedures involving company and customer practices.
• Collaborate with engineering team to resolve problems and develop new processes and/or procedures.
• Perform welding on aircraft and ground support equipment to a qualified Welding Schedule.
• Perform certified welding on aerospace parts and components per the requirements of specifications as prescribed by Engineering Drawings and Work Orders.
• Perform daily preventative maintenance of equipment in adherence with a predefined schedule.
• Maintain weld records.
• Read blueprints or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as sequence of operations, as well as welding symbols.
• Select, position, and secure welding tips in machine tool holder.
• Select and position work piece in holding device or fixtures.
• Adjusts machine controls to follow and develop weld schedules to get proper weld strength and cosmetic finish.
• Responsible for ensuring that welds meet applicable welding specifications.
• Observe operation of machine and verify conformance of welded work piece to specifications.
• Adhere to warehouse cleanliness program.
• Promote safety awareness and safe operating procedures.
• Other special projects or duties as assigned.
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Performs simple and repetitive assemblies of parts or components• Assemble fine pitch circuit card assembl...
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs simple and repetitive assemblies of parts or components
• Assemble fine pitch circuit card assemblies
• Perform fine pitch repairs
• Uses bolts, screws, clips and other fastening devices
• Reading and understanding design prints or detailed diagrams for fabrication.
• Working with various composites, plastics and metals to create the part as per the design description.
• Molding, forming, heating and curing the item according to specifications outlined by the engineers.
• Modifying of the fabricated part as required.
• Installing the part on the project as needed within the given time constraints.
• May use a band, panel, table and radial saws; hand held, table and overhead routers; hand and
• belt sanders; hand and power shears, hydraulic and pneumatic presses.
• Test assemblies as required
• High School Diploma or GED
• Assembly related experience and/or training.
• Ability to read and understand design prints or detailed diagrams for fabrication.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Able to read, comprehend, and write in English.
Base Pay: 28.00 per HOUR
Local Aerospace Company is seeking a test technician with a broad range of experience testing, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic assemblies...
Local Aerospace Company is seeking a test technician with a broad range of experience testing, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic assemblies!
Ideal candidates will have excellent soldering skills and experience testing and troubleshooting PBCs.
• Diagnose, repair and test printed circuit board assemblies to component level.
• Maintain documentation required to record repair work performed.
• Work with the engineering team in establishing and improving repair and test processes.
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Great opportunity in Simi Valley for a Manual Machinist.
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
- Steady and reliable hours (no seasonality) - Overtime available - Safe working environment - Opportunity for advancement - Vacation hours - 401K...
- Steady and reliable hours (no seasonality) - Overtime available - Safe working environment - Opportunity for advancement - Vacation hours - 401K investment plan - Learn more about our products: www.RSRoofProducts.com 1st Shift: 6:00 - 2:00 PM 2nd Shift: 2:30 - 10:30 PM Potential for OT on Saturdays depending on production backlog MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: - Will train, great opportunity for increased wages as you learn - Comfortable working with hand tools, power tools and air tools - Comfortable working in sheet metal manufacturing environment - Ability to be on feet throughout shift - Capable of lifting up to 50 LBS - Reliable transportation to and from work - MUST work well with others in team environment ADDITIONAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE: - Bilingual English, Spanish ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION: - Assembly of products utilizing fasteners, bolts and rivets using power and pneumatic hand tools - Using grinder to smooth welds on finished goods - Moving materials (less than 50 LBS) between work stations - Crating finished goods for shipment with pneumatic nail / staple guns - Packaging product kits - Other projects typical to a sheet metal fabrication shop as assigned by supervisor SOFT SKILLS: - Interest in growing professionally - Respectful in the workplace - Good dexterity, coordination - Ability to learn quickly IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ***Send email with work history and contact info to apply. Canyon Manufacturing is an E-Verify company. Must be 18 years or older and possess two forms of identification.***Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Essential Functions: • Performs inspections using standardized methods. • Performs mobility device functional testing. • Performs in...
Essential Functions: • Performs inspections using standardized methods. • Performs mobility device functional testing. • Performs incoming, in-process and final inspection using established method. • Identify nonconforming product during in-process acceptance activities. • Collects/Gathers inspection results data into tracking systems. • May perform calibration duties, such as: • Calibrating manufacturing and QA/QC equipment per schedule; • Coordinating with outside vendors for external calibrations and repairs; • Reviewing all calibration documentation for completeness and accuracy • Effectively retrieves product/process inspection information from computer systems. • Strict compliance to Quality Systems standards. • Complies with Good Documentation Practices. • Adheres to all safety policies and contributes to the achievement of safety goals & objectives. • Provides ideas and actively participates in the implementation of written suggestions for continuous improvement. • Effectively utilizes time, energy and resources to meet delivery goals. • Maintains housekeeping standards in accordance with 5 S principles. • Complete all required training applicable to assigned position. • Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities as requested or required. Qualifications: • High School graduate or equivalent. • 2 – 3 years of previous experience in a quality-related function within a manufacturing environment. • Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. • Ability to calculate mathematical equations such as arithmetic, fractions, algebra, statistics, and geometry. • Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Demonstrated understanding of problem-solving techniques. • Ability to read and understand blueprints, bill of material, drawings, specifications, and instructions. • Must demonstrate near vision 20/25 or better, Snellen or equivalent in at least one eyeApply Now More Info
Due to the effects the Coronavirus is having on our community, our office is working remotely. We are still interviewing and hiring! You can complete an application online, and we will now do interviews over the phone and/or by video.