Branch No: 70278
100 N Keystone Drive
Richmond, KY 40475
Phone: (859) 625-5300
Base Pay: 10.00 per HOUR
Job Description BASIC FUNCTION: Provides production process support and initiates actions that maintain the overall process needs through equipment...
Job Description BASIC FUNCTION: Provides production process support and initiates actions that maintain the overall process needs through equipment set up and programming, loading and unloading process equipment, equipment operation, assembly, inspection, glass processing, marshaling of stock and process scrap and raw materials processing and preparation. The position requires maintaining a fast pace according to the machine cycle times.
• Work with assigned Area Operations Technicians and shift supervisors to insure facility process requirements are maintained.
• Minimize downtime through the effective and timely application of preventive maintenance procedures and communication to appropriate personnel.
• Marshal raw and finished stock as well as process waste products.
• Assemble, visually inspect and process glass and other materials as required by the specific team assigned work area and guidelines.
• Operate equipment to optimum specifications that will insure the safe production of products that will meet or exceed quality specifications.
• Assist Operations Technicians in equipment repair, assembly and installation.
• Effectively work with the other Operations Support Personnel, Operations Technicians, Process Technicians and staff personnel to maintain the integrity of the process.
• Contribute to facility safety, quality and productivity goals through involvement and support of the “Team” and in maintaining a level of performance that meets or exceeds team and facility goals.
• Complete all records and production reports as required.
• Perform other duties that may be deemed necessary by the operations work team, team coordinators or other support personnel that will insure safety, quality and/or process needs are met.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 9.00 per HOUR
• Operate press machines and produce quality parts • Meet production goals • Assist other line members in producing rubber component...
Base Pay: 10.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is seeking a picture framer to work alongside a dynamic team on all processes of framing pictures. Pay: $10.00 Rotating Shift: 7am...
ResourceMFG is seeking a picture framer to work alongside a dynamic team on all processes of framing pictures.
Pay: $10.00 Rotating Shift: 7am to 5:30pm. Week one is 4 days, week two is 3 days.
Apply Now More Info