Manufacturing Opportunity, Contract to Hire, Verdi Location
JOB DESCRIPTION: Willing to be trained and work in multiple areas and tasks Perform general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials. Be able to use simple power and hand tools Know how to read a tape measure; Follow written and verbal orders Operate efficiently and safely Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices Must have basic math skills. Experience in a Warehouse environment. High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others. Physically able to push, pull, and twist up to 80 lbs. Job will require repeatedly bending, stooping, twisting, pushing, pulling, Must be able to stand for long periods of time.Apply Now Learn More
Sanitation Technician, Contract to Hire, Patrick Location
Tuesday-Saturday, 5am to 1pm (OT as needed)
The Sanitation Technician role is responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary production
facility. This job requires strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills to support
site production goals
This role specializes in sanitation and pest control for the entire site in order to provide a clean,
safe and orderly environment that exemplifies a world class manufacturing facility
Every associate at Mars has the responsibility for the achievement of quality and food safety.
• Working knowledge of food safety.
• Responsible for assisting all areas in maintaining high levels of daily cleanliness and
adherence to site GMP's.
• Prioritize work on a daily basis by identifying pressing issues, through communication with
each operator, knowing shift production plans and awareness of area.
• Promote high quality team environment through effective team work and self management with
a positive attitude.
• Performs all assigned activities and job tasks within their area
• Understands production schedules as they relate to shut downs.
• Detailed cleaning of large areas and work spaces
• Detailed cleaning of large pieces of manufacturing equipment
• Understanding of microbiological and pest control as it pertains to a food manufacturing
• The ability to work with all Teams at the site on Sanitation, Pest Control and Housekeeping
• The ability to work in enclosed spaces
• The desire to work as an interactive team in a large plant setting
• When assigned to a specific operation area, complete all duties associated with that
assignment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Perform sanitation duties as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule, with particular
attention to lock out/tag out procedures. Complete required documentation.
• Assist the plant to meet or exceed production goals.
• Other duties and responsibilities throughout the plant as assigned by Manage
Forklift Operator, Contract to Hire, Patrick Location
Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
• Load trailers according to loading specifications and in a manner which delivers product on time (arrives when originally expected) and complete (accurate by item and damage free) as measured by our customers and other receiving destinations. • Conduct trailer inspections prior to loading trailers for product shipment and after unloading inbound trailers. • Operate forklift and high-lift equipment to move product from the palletizer and within the warehouse to trailers and various other warehouse locations and operate in a manner maintaining required sanitation levels. Repair and recoup damaged goods as accidentally created during product movement and as required. Follow FIFO principles for finished products. • Tag pallets from the palletizer and record production, organize warehouse and all warehouse supplies and materials, supply materials to packaging lines, supply and service palletizer equipment. • Report or take appropriate action when quality checks do not meet set specifications. • Improve operations through individual and group problem solving. Provide leadership in solving problems that disrupts the daily production goals. • Maintain a clean, safe work environment that promotes associate safety and product integrity. • Must know the product "Hold" criteria of all applicable areas.Apply Now Learn More