QA Tech Job Description. (Shifts - 2nd 3:00pm-11:00pm) $16-$18 Depending on experience
2nd shift is 3 pm to 11 pm
3rd shift is 11 pm to 7 am
We are looking to hire an experienced QA technician to ensure our company and customers remain compliant with industry regulations.
To ensure success as a QA technician, you should have sound knowledge of automated testing procedures, a good eye for detail, and advanced problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, a first-rate QA technician should be able to accurately identify production irregularities and maintain a safe working environment.
Climate controlled workplace
IMMEDIATE MANUFACTURING OPENING!
Don’t Miss This Assembly Worker Career Opportunity.
Are you self-motivated, eager to learn, and hardworking? Looking for a company committed to fair pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills? We have a great opportunity for the right assembly worker. Come work at a leading manufacturing facility in the area!
Apply Now. See why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“They placed me at a great warehouse and I have great benefits.” ResourceMFG Associate, Rhonda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
Manufacturing Associate $17.00 per hour
• Perform a variety of assembly operations and processes to make completed oil coolers using hand tools, fixtures, light power tools, and other equipment.
• Follow work instructions to assure completeness and accuracy of assembly and finished product.
• Exercise responsibility for quantity and quality of product.
• Perform daily housekeeping assignments to keep work area clean and orderly.
• Perform all position responsibilities in a safe manner and in accordance with all prescribed time schedules.
• Support total quality management objectives in a team environment.
• Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications & Skills: • Manufacturing experience preferred. • Good attitude with co-workers and toward job responsibilities. • Ability to pass a basic reading and math assessment satisfactorily. • Able to lift up to 38 lbs. and perform repetitive motion, especially repetitive use of hands, wrists and arms. • Sitting, reaching, bending, squatting, standing and walking on cement floor daily. • Ability to visually inspect parts for quality. • Able to read and understand process work instructions. • Ability and willingness to make suggestions to supervisor as to changes or improvements to be made in product or work area. • Above average attendance record. • Must be able to work overtime, off-shifts, weekends, holidays and shutdowns when necessary.
The associate position operates fabricating machines such as presses, spinning machines, and forming machines to shape metal tubes. The position runs production lots, communicate with co-workers regarding production runs, and maintains a safe, organized and clean work environment
• Performs all assigned machine operations
• Read job specifications such as blueprints, calipers, and measurements to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
• Determine the appropriate equipment and methods based on requirements
• Set up, adjust and operate machinery and equipment to fabricate parts to specifications
• Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
• Ensure work is done safely, consistently and meets quality standards
• Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions
• Check parts to drawing specifications and tolerance using proper measurement and inspection equipment to determine accuracy of machine operation
• Remove burrs, sharp edges, rust or scale from work piece • Inspect end product from fabrication operation to ensure accuracy and discover flaws
• Identify, tag and remove non-conforming materials
• Accurately complete all required paperwork in a timely manner
• Communicate with other departments as necessary
• Keep work areas clean and organized
• Adhere to all company rules and policies
• Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Machine operators needed for client in Marysville.
This position will work with the shift supervisor and is responsible for running of production on the line and assuring all production goals are met.
Responsibilities of Position Make necessary adjustments to the machines
Accurately fill out and file paperwork
Package finished products
Be self-motivated and responsible
Must wear hearing protection, safety glasses and steel-toe shoes
Bending, standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling.
Working in a manufacturing facility may expose you to heat, cold, fumes/chemicals.
Production Assistant needed for manufacturing facility in Port Huron.
This is a metal injection molding facility of small metal pieces.
Process includes press operators, inspection, finishing, etc.
Dealing with small metal parts, inspection of parts under microscope.
1st shift is 5/7 to 3:30 pm
2nd shift is 3:00PM - 11:30 PM/1:30 AM
3rd shift Sunday thru Thursday - 9PM/11PM - 7:30AM
Some overtime working 1 or 2 Saturdays per month
Climate controlled facility with stand up/sit-down work options.
No electronics/phones while on production floor.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Apply Now Learn More
Inspection Coordinator needed for an automotive manufacturer in St. Clair.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
NOW HIRING! Machine Operators!! 2nd and 3rd shift
Essential job functions:
2nd shift: 2 pm to 10 pm
•Directs movement of shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage and work areas
•Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment
•Examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, and records shortages
•Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
•Incumbents may be matched to this position if they are responsible for one of the functions instead of both shipping and receiving
Pay is based on experience.
Apply Now Learn More
Mig Welder needed for client in Marysville.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS: