Mechanical Assembler will work with hand tools to assemble custom structures. Knowledge and experience grinding and deburring. Good working knowledge of assembling mechanical structures and flexible to travel. Carpentry experience is a plus.
Project based travel required both locally and out of state as needed.
Must be flexible to work weekends and overtime as needed.Apply Now Learn More
Machine Operator: This position is responsible for performing all the activities pertaining to operating energized and automated equipment in the preparation, assembly and/or packaging of food products. Contributes to the team’s efforts in obtaining production efficiencies and follows methods and instructions to operate the equipment. The employee must follow the Health/Safety and Food Safety Program established by the Company. Requirements: Working on conveyor lines, lifting up to 25 lbs, making boxes, ability to work in cold environment.Apply Now Learn More
• Must have basic math skills • Must be good at paying attention to details • Will be responsible for cycle counting/paper counting/organizing areas/consolidation & supporting pick & stock team • Good attendance & punctuality is a must • Must have positive & professional demeanor • Required to work overtime daily and/or on Saturday's • Need to have strong work ethics & highly motivated • Able to lift 50 LBS is a plusApply Now Learn More
The Pump Repair Mechanic dismantles, cleans, inspects, repairs, and re-assembles high energy, multi-stage pumps used in industrial settings, such as refineries, chemical processing, and power plants. Our shop is in constant motion, with tight deadlines, challenging mechanical problems, and a customer-focused crew.
• Dismantle pumps and decoking equipment following safety procedures, using torches and liquid nitrogen as needed
• Inspect pumps and equipment, checking dimensions of components
• Clean pump components
• Complete accurate, thorough inspection and assembly documentation, including photos and descriptions of condition of components.
• Coordinate effectively in a team, discussing repair recommendations and resolving problems with supervisors, machinists, engineers, buyers, and planners.
• Run balance machine to properly balance impellers and shaft
• Self-verify workmanship. Inspect all components for critical fits and run-outs.
• Paint, tag, and prep the pump for shipment to the customer.
• Throughout the process, follow routers, instructions, checklists and engineering drawings
• Have a positive attitude that contributes to teambuilding, decision- making, problem solving, and continuous improvements.Apply Now Learn More
Entry Level Admin Needed!!
Bilingual Administrative Professional needed for manufacturing company. We are seeking an individual with a customer service background with experience using Quickbooks Will be asked to answer phones, speak to customers, and enter data. Also assist owner as necessary. Someone customer service oriented, adaptable, detailed, and with great follow up skills is ideal. Apply for this great position as a administrative professional role today!Apply Now Learn More
****Mechanically inclined to handle, move, arrange mechanical parts including 6ft tubes. • Ability to cut metallic sheet and tubes up to 6ft long • Ability to deburr the inside and outside edges of metallic sheet and tubes • Ability to safely clean metallic sheet and tubes using alcohol and acetone • Must be able to understand and follow instructions • Ability to clean floor and machines • Must be flexible as assignments vary from day to day • Must be a good team player • Must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
Steal toe boots is a MUST.
Apply Now Learn More
Bakery food production job- Tasks: Working on production line making bread and croutons
Prepping raw product for dehydration process Cutting, kneading and working large amounts of raw dough preparing for backing Removing baking/dehydration trays from ovens Stacking large food trays on rack and tray tables Labeling, making boxes Weighing, preparing and packaging finished product Palatizing up to 25lbs It's a hot environment with about 10 degrees higher than the outside temperature.Apply Now Learn More
We have immediate job openings for Warehouse Helpers in a manufacturing company located Paramount, CA.
This is a Full-time, temp to hire position. We offer Medical plans, Sick pay, and Direct deposit. Work schedules: 1st shift Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 5:00 am to 4:30 pm, Friday from 5:00 am to 2:30 pm. Some Saturday or Monday as needed.
Job Description: Typical duties of a warehouse helper can include the associate to pull the aluminum as it comes out of the press down to the run-out table. Tasks to Perform: • Pulling hot aluminum rods out of the press machine • On-going movement and walking when pulling product • Maintaining a clean and safe working environment • Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers • Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations • Wear proper safety equipment
Benefits: Medical Benefits Sick pay Direct deposit Temp to HireApply Now Learn More