Are you an ambitious?
Compliance-focused Food Safety/Quality Assurance professional that excels in high speed work environments; evaluating processes, and identifying opportunities to mitigate deficiencies?
Then we are looking for you to join a great foods manufacturing plant. As part of the FS/QA team, you would conduct routine sanitation checks, ensuring that HAACP and USDA regulations are strictly enforced. Providing technical expertise to track product from start to finish, and develop corrective actions when needed. You will be responsible for ensuring that we are able to safely deliver the best of product brands to customers and consumers.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Referral Program, Longevity bonusApply Now Learn More
Positions in the City of Carson for 1st and 2nd shift
Bakery Food Production Tasks to Perform: Burrito Rolling Work on production line making burritos Fast paced at rolling burritos Attention to detail Requirements: Previous experience in working with burritos. Working on conveyor lines, lifting up to 25 lbs, making boxes, ability to work in cold environment
Benefits include: Medical, Dental Vision, BetterWork Life Academy, Longevity bonusApply Now Learn More
We have multiple positions open in the city of Downey for MIG/Flux-Core Welders!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm/2:00PM to 10:30PM
Summary: Requires the ability to read and follow fabrication drawings and blue prints to complete bollards and bollard assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• General assembly
• General fabrication
• Creation and maintenance of jigs and shop resources
Bakery Food Production Department/ facility with great culture in the city of Carson is always hiring!!
Tasks to Perform: Assist with stacking food trays Packing product from line to trays Work on production line making burritos, tacos Labeling product Packaging product in bulk for shipment Palletizing finished cases Requirements: Working on conveyor lines, lifting up to 25 lbs, making boxes, ability to work in low temperature (cold) environment.
Starting payrate $14.50, experienced personnel is DOE
Apply Now Learn More
Facility in Rancho Dominguez is searching for experienced Maintenance Mechanics
If you are looking for the chance to use your mechanical skills and knowledge in a variety of applications, joining our team is the right move; you will have the opportunity to work with various types of equipment and systems in an industrial environment. Become an essential part of our business operation by keeping our systems running. We understand and appreciate the crucial part our mechanics perform. Here you will use your mechanical expertise to ensure top-level operation of vital mechanical equipment. Experience this chance to utilize and expand your skill set while working with a solid and knowledgeable team.
• Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety regulations. Assist with troubleshooting, repair and replace production equipment Performing electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam system, and other repairs and installations as needed
• Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
• Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
• Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
• Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electric and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
• Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
• Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness; create and maintain a schedule for inspection, service and testing of machinery.
• Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
• Work effectively with other team members in a loud environment