1 positions available.
Base Pay: 26.00 per HOUR
Elkay Ogden, a leading manufacturer of stainless steel sinks, is looking for a maintenance technician seeking experience working in a fully automa...
- Elkay Ogden, a leading manufacturer of stainless steel sinks, is looking for a maintenance technician seeking experience working in a fully automated manufacturing facility located in the Business Depot Ogden.
- At Elkay, we pride ourselves in our exceptional employees, our valued customers, our high quality products, and our commitment to being in business forever through continued process improvement and innovation. As a financially stable privately owned company, ethics, values, integrity, and trust remain the driving force in our culture. In addition to competitive wages,
- Elkay Ogden offers excellent benefits which include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance • Dependent life insurance
- 401k savings plan • Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation • Eleven paid holidays, including employee's birthday POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the maintenance technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining production machinery and equipment. Under minimum supervision, must be able to troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on various building systems and production equipment. Applicants must have experience in high volume industrial manufacturing environment. Strong experience with application of electrical, mechanical, and electronic theories and skills to test, modify, maintain, and repair equipment and processes is required. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines/equipment continue to run smoothly and building systems operate efficiently.
- Inspect drives, motors, belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following preventive maintenance checklists. • Troubleshoot problems with machinery to determine nature of problem, such as computer, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, robotic, mechanical problems or set up of the equipment using schematics/drawings/manuals. • Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical an
Area Vice President Utah / Idaho
Contact Jason Anderson
- Started with the company October 2011, 21 years in the industry
- University of Utah Bachelor’s Degree – Family and Consumer Studies
Business Development Manager
Contact Kathy Barney
- Started with the company in 2000, 17 years in the staffing industry
- Advisory Boards/ DATC/ SLCC, Employers Council - Job Corp.
- Presidents Club Award, Top Producer 16 years
- CIS 610 IPC Certification
- Started with the company October 2011, 6 years with company and 20 in staffing
- ASA Employment Law Certification
- Started with the company September 2016, 20 plus years in finance/manufacturing, 1 year staffing experience
- Safety and Warehouse EmployBridge complete training, HR, Management, Team Building
- Started with the company January 2017, 15 years manufacturing and 1 year staffing experience
- Leadership award, Most Valuable Employee
- Forklift certification, ResourceMFG Safety, EmployBridge training, Lock Out Tag Out, Confined Space