ProLogistix has partnered with an automotive warehouse distributor in Nashville, TN, and we are seeking to hire an experienced Quality Control Inspector. This position is temp to hire. Don't miss out on this opportunity at a great paying job.
Job Description: As a Quality Control Auditor, you will be expected to perform the following task.
- Inspects all completed work for defects.
- Updates and maintains records for inspections.
- Enters and maintains standard process data spreadsheets.
- Identifies parts that are incorrect or defective.
- Operates and tests lab equipment.
- Identifies defective and/or nonconforming parts.
- Reads and comprehends engineering and inspection drawings for testing purposes.
- Assists with customer technical calls.
- Compares vendor mechanical drawings of products to the OEM samples to ensure accuracy before adding to SBI product line.
- Assists QC Manager and Product Manager with special assignments as necessary.
- Maintains inspection processes in absence of QC Manager.
- Maintains confidentiality of company and client information.
- Reacts productively to change.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
1st shift - $15.00 8:00am-5:00pm
- Weekly Pay
- We offer a variety of health benefits so that you can choose an option that best fits your needs.
- Direct Deposit
- We have an App_ Check your pay sub from anywhere!
ProLogistix is proud to offer the Better Work-life Academy through Penn Foster. This program allows you to take FREE online courses to improve your skill set.