Do you have a passion for leading?
If so, our team is looking for an Assistant Packaging Manager for a food production facility in the City of Gardena.
Pay rate: Up to $55,000 yearly
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate with the department manager to ensure production quotas and quality service levels are met to provide timely customer satisfaction.
- Regularly meet with packing staff to assess and address productivity, quality and employee related concerns as they arise. This includes, responsibilities of managing scheduling and labor staffing, employee training and oversee inventory management. Maintain records for compliance with HACCP standards and accrediting agency standards. Manage and motivate employees to complete tasks in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
- Work with the division manager to provide technical department training to the department staff and deliver effective communication for successful execution of food packaging safety and quality.
- Actively work with the operation and quality control team to help identify, solve, and prevent issues affecting quality/food safety and food package proficiency.
- Assist in logging and reporting food waste and packaged goods.