Long Beach, CA
Branch No: 80059
612 E. Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
3 jobs for branch # 80059
Packing/ Production Associate
Base Pay: 17.00 - 18.50
We are looking for candidates with the O’hana Spirit. This position requires associates to work with food products, help with assembly of products, and package …
We are looking for candidates with the O’hana Spirit. This position requires associates to work with food products, help with assembly of products, and package products to be ready for shipment within a Manufacturing environment.
This is a temp to hire position working Mon – Fri and Saturdays for overtime, between $17- $18.50/hour!
All 3 shifts available with varying start times
- Producing food products in the cycle time intended
- Maintaining cleanliness standards
- Performing other duties as needed, including specific tasks-based product needs
- Working in various temperatures in and around freezers and ovens
- Sorting dough pieces onto baking trays.
- Packing product into formed boxes.
- Work within a team environment
- Monitor quality of product.
- Load / unload product from fast paced conveyors
- Ability to stand on your feet 8-10 hours per day.
- Oil and water slip resistant shoes, plain white t-shirt and jeans are mandatory.
- Plain white crew neck T-shirt
- Blue, black or Khaki colored jeans.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs repeatedly and work in a fast paced environment.
- Available to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Previous experience in a food production facility is preferred.
- Be ready to start same day if needed.
- No nail polish, No fake nails, No jewelry or piercings, No fake eye lashes.
Long Beach, CA
Base Pay: 16.04 - 17.00
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and have the ability to multitask? We are currently seeking experienced Warehouse Associates in the City …
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and have the ability to multitask?
We are currently seeking experienced Warehouse Associates in the City of Carson!
Long Term Temp to Hire!
$16.04 – 17.00/hr – 1st and 2nd shift!
Overtime when needed!
***Ask for Victor when arriving for the interview***
- Perform general warehouse duties
- Load and unload product
- Perform scanning and labeling duties
- Utilize basic math during the entire shift.
- Report any product issues to production supervisor.
- Stack and palletize finished boxes to prepare for shipping.
- Utilize work order instructions to prepare equipment and complete work.
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours plus.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends.
- Lift up to 40lbs
- Perform repetitive lifting
- Must work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Steel Toe Shoes/Boots.
Help Desk Technician
Long Beach, CA
Base Pay: 23.00 per HOUR
We are seeking a Help Desk Technician for our Customs Bonding client facility! Job Description: The Help Desk Technician position will provide first-level Information Technology …
We are seeking a Help Desk Technician for our Customs Bonding client facility!
Job Description: The Help Desk Technician position will provide first-level Information Technology related hardware and software support which will include problem determination, problem/incident recording, problem resolution and escalation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality workstation and phone support to end users in a timely manner
- Manage help desk requests which include troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems and network connectivity issues
- Install, configure and troubleshoot workstations, thin clients and laptop hardware, peripherals, operating systems, business software and third-party applications
- Configure and troubleshoot of network and local printers, multifunction devices, time clocks, and cellular devices
- User account creation, modification, deletion via Active Directory
- Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolutions using Track IT
- Escalate or redirect reported issues to appropriate 2nd level IT staff members
- Maintain communications with end users during the problem resolution process
- Manage and purchase digital cameras/printing/cellular/2-way Radio equipment/ computer.
- Maintains inventory of equipment, software and manuals
- Create, review and update IT documentation
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the IT Department
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years supporting end users
- Strong troubleshooting skills related to computer hardware, Microsoft business software, and cellular devices.
- Cabling (Cat6, Fiber) experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Windows based operating systems.
- Printer installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Active Directory User Creation, group membership
- Superior customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone or in person.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.