Branch No: 70233-7269
32231 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Phone: (734) 525-1840
Base Pay: 0.00 per HOUR
Industry: Wholesale Distribution Education: Bachelor’s degree Preferred/Equivalent Work Experience Experience: General/Oper...
Industry: Wholesale Distribution
Education: Bachelor’s degree Preferred/Equivalent Work Experience
Experience: General/Operations Managers, First-line Supervisors/Manager of Sales Personnel
Location: Shelby Township, MI
Outside Sales & Operations Manager
The Outside Sales & Operations Manager has the overall responsibility of planning, directing and coordinating the branch activities while effectively leading and developing the sales/work teams; directing and controlling work tasks to meet specific goals. This position will lead the branch team members, displaying professional leadership qualities as well as lead the teams in daily activities, appropriately resolve issues, and drive continuous process and quality improvements ensuring accountability and a safe working environment for employees.
Base Pay: Weekly
Responsibilities: Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming/outgoing materials Reject all products and materials that fail to mee...
What will make you stand out:
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
2nd Shift Position Description Details: Supervises all aspects of the product receipt, warehouse and loading. Review orders, producti...
2nd Shift Position
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Weekly
3rd Shift : 9:30pm - 7am Supervise and lead quality assurance technicians to ensure proper execution of all procedures and to keep compliant...
3rd Shift : 9:30pm - 7am
Supervise and lead quality assurance technicians to ensure proper execution of all procedures and to keep compliant with all safety and food regulations, quality standards and legal requirements.
• “Hands On” manufacturing / production floor presence required.
• Development and maintenance of facility process documentation, work instructions, process flow/PFEMA, Control Plans and audit plans.
• Train staff with process work instructions, completion of QA check-sheets and critical vehicle inspection points.
• Conduct performance reviews as required.
• Develop and maintenance of vehicle travelers and QA check-sheets for new and current programs.
• Provide customers with weekly reports or as required.
• Conduct internal audits.
• Develop detailed responses to Customer concerns / corrective actions and warranty claims in a timely manner.
• Navigate and assist with regular Customer website maintenance via Covisint, etc.
• Other duties may be assigned by management
• Ensure associates follow all rules and codes of conduct including incident/accident reporting, documentation and proper care.
• Ensure employees are following all rules of conduct as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
• College or University Degree in a related field.
• Must have experience in production environment, requires “Hands On” background
• Familiar with TS16949 / ISO14001 requirements
• Proven leadership skills
• Knowledge and experience with Automotive PPAP submissions.
• Computer literate, MS Office, Lotus Notes, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge in Health & Safety legislative requirements and housekeeping practices.
• Other duties as assigned
Base Pay: Bi-Weekly
Job Responsibilities Supervise and manage transportation operations including scheduling and dispatch, team management, safety and com...
Supervise and manage transportation operations including scheduling and dispatch, team management, safety and compliance management.
Base Pay: 0.00 per HOUR
Summary: Responsible for all aspects of the set-up and operation of the welding equipment used in the production of high-quality welded par...
Responsible for all aspects of the set-up and operation of the welding equipment used in the production of high-quality welded parts. Monitors welding process and maintains accurate documentation to ensure product conforms to customer requirements.
Skills and Abilities
- Hi-Lo license
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to operate mobile equipment (fork truck) 5,000 to 30,000 lbs capacity
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Lock-Out / Tag-Out certificationApply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.