The salary range is from $21.53 to $29.97.
- Performs mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance of production equipment, i.e. corrugator, die cut or flexo machines.
- Uses rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments accurately.
- Prepares and operates machine tools such as grinders, and drill presses to repair or fabricate machine parts and/or fixtures.
- Troubleshoots electric and electronic problems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical components.
- Troubleshoots motors, pumps, compressors and any other systems in the plant.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Maintains accurate maintenance records.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in manufacturing/warehouse or mechanical environment preferred
- Proficient in reading blueprints and schematics
- Strong technical knowledge of general mechanical and/or electrical systems
- Computer skills
- Ability to follow established process and procedures
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand, bend or walk consistently