Production Material Handler
Shift 1st 6am to 6pm Monday thru Friday
Great Opportunity for growth
Duties and Responsibilities
• Labels and stores all materials in correct storage areas
• Coordinates activities of transferring materials
• Must be able to lift 25-50lbs, regularly
• Understands inventory control principals
• Has knowledge of warehouse functions (inventory, receiving, staging, and prepping)
• Understands and implements lean practices and demand flow strategies
• Has strong math skills
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn new tasks
• Removes trash from production area and places in dumpster
• Locates items strategically to reduce wasted motion and maximize space utilization
Production Lead Needed
First Shift 6am to 6pm Monday thru Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role is responsible for ensuring production assembly cell is actively engaged to meet daily customer demand and production schedule. The Production Team Lead provides effective training to the assembly cell and ensures safety and quality standards are maintained at all times. The Production Team Lead will assemble/produce personal care or nutritional products.
• Work with supervisor and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met.
• Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
• Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
• Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Production Supervisor.
• Work closely with support staff such as Technicians, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Supervisor, Materials/Warehouse to resolve issues.
• Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
• Complete lot acceptance activities for assigned assembly cell.
• Track and report daily/weekly/monthly production production metrics and facilitate regular team communication.
• Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Production Supervisor.
• Participate as an active member of the production assembly team and assembles products.
• Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
• Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
• Complete required documentation relating to business or regulatory requirements.
• Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
• Act as department communicator during status meetings, management updates, and staff shift changes.
• Lead, train, and coach manufacturing staff to ensure requirements
Documentation Control Specialist
1st Shift 8am to 4:30pm in Carrollton
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and safety requirements in accordance with cGMPs.
• Maintains documentation process and filing system for quality assurance and regulatory activities.
• Manages documentation files, including storage and records retention that allows efficient and easy access.
• Conduct Batch Production Records and test results review and perform final product release.
• Create Certificate of Analysis.
• Interact and collaborate effectively with internal and external team members to assure needs of the company and clients are met.
• Assist in SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) review, routing for approvals, updating binders and filing.
• Assist in the implementation of Change control and Deviation program.
• Track and maintain employee training program, including training matrix and employee training files and records.
• Perform other similar or related duties as necessary assigned by management.
Don’t miss out on this job opportunity! Apply today and work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 8 out of 10 associates say that ProLogistix is a great place to work!Apply Now Learn More
1st Shift 6am to 2:30pm Monday thru Friday
Troubleshoots, maintains, fabricates, supports and assists with repairs to production floor equipment.
? Performs preventative maintenance on all minor and major pieces of equipment related to production/facilities.
? Conduct repairs and preventative maintenance on the facility structure and surrounding grounds.
? Complies with all equipment, safety, and OSHA rules and regulations as well as current Good Manufacturing Practices.
? Assist with all process improvements projects and meeting all defined production/quality standards, Company KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to include, but are not limited to
safety, quality, cost and service.
? Assists in training and coaching other mechanics.
? Maintain inventory of spare parts and consumable parts for equipment.
? Identify existing and potential operational problems and efficiencies.
? Maintain and organize the documents and procedures related to calibration, preventative maintenance and usage logbook.
? Performs related duties as assigned.
First Shift Carrollton 8am to 4:30pm
Great Pay & Benefits. Healthy & Safe Workplace.
1st Shift: 8am to 4:30pm
Temp to Hire Opportunity Possible Direct Hire
Pay: $18.00 to $22.00 hour DOE
Production and Attendance Incentives
Unlimited Referral Bonuses
Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
Access to health benefits and retirement plan
Quality Job Responsibilities
• Perform AQL inspection of incoming components and labels
• Inspect components and labels and compare with standards to ensure compliance with
company and customer specifications
• Release and issue components and labels for Production
• Process returns of components and labels after production is completed
• Collaborate with Warehouse team to perform monthly inventory checks of components,
labels and sleeves.
• Assist in obsolete components and labels destruction
• Collaborate with Purchasing and Production department for testing of new components
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Unloading trucks by hand
High School graduate with relevant work experience. Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related
• Two to four years related experience or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply today for this Quality Assurance PositionApply Now Learn More