Production Associates may be place and trained in a few different production related positions depending on need. - Machine Operations include gathering supplies to fill machines with pencils, tippers, erasers, and/or foil. - Quality Assurance will make sure the pencil didn't receive any damage, is sharpened correctly and the foil is . the pencil are then boxed for the next machine which will sharpen then. QA to check for damage. pencils are them packaged in various ways. 2nd shift associates may need to train on 1st shift before moving to regular 2nd shift.Apply Now Learn More
Local client is in need of an additional Administrative Assistant for a short term project in the Lewisburg area.
$18 an hour
Mon - Fri: work 5 -8 hours a day
- Receiving and shipping/billing reconciliation
- Printing and distribution of labels
- Schedule interviews and perform payroll documentation
- Receive and process incoming mail, answer phone calls, filing
- Welcome and assist guests while at the facility
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage meetings/conference calls and all related activities such as onsite meeting logistics
- Other duties as needed to assist with safety and environmental, quality, cost savings, continuous improvement, training, and data integrity
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, TeamsApply Now Learn More
Warehouse & Manufacturing Career Fair!
ResourceMFG will be hosting a Warehouse and Manufacturing Career Fair on Monday February 22nd and Wednesday February 24th at our Lewisburg ResourceMFG Office!
Hiring Immediately for all shifts
Pay is dependent on the position you accept.
Pay rates start at $11.50 - $13.50 per hour.
Apply Now!Apply Now Learn More