IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR ENTRY LEVEL MACHINE OPERATORS
SHIFT: 1ST/2ND/3RD (7AM-3:30PM OR 3PM-11:30PM OR 11PM-7:30AM) Must be flexible for overtime and weekends
PAY RATE: $15-$16.50/HR
APPLY NOW TO GET STARTED
The Fill Line Operator will:
- Operate machinery to fill, mark, label, band, tie and/or wrap containers with products and materials.
- Perform highly repetitive types of short cycle machine operations associated with quantity production of identical units, primarily machine tending.
- Observe operations and inspect packaged items for conformance with specifications.
- Tally, weigh, transport, stack and arrange products and packed containers.
- Identify equipment malfunctions and alert lead or supervisor when necessary
- May assist in minor preventive maintenance of machines.
- May assist in changeover of different product line, by ensuring thorough cleaning of equipment parts.
- May replenish packaging supplies.