Branch No: 20128
300 Ellingson Street
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
Phone: (931) 570-2111
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
A Quality Company working inside of a Automotive Manufacturing Facility in Columbia is looking for Quality Inspectors! Long term temp assignment w...
A Quality Company working inside of a Automotive Manufacturing Facility in Columbia is looking for Quality Inspectors!
Contact ResourceMFG today to sign up! www.resourcemfg.com orApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 12.75 per HOUR
A local metal fabrication company is looking for a Tack Welder. • Prefers at least 6 months of manufacturing experience. • Able to lift u...
A local metal fabrication company is looking for a Tack Welder.
• Prefers at least 6 months of manufacturing experience.
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds on a daily basis.
• Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
• Able to multi-task and be flexible to cross train.
• Able to work any overtime required.
1st shift- 5am-3:30pm Monday-Thursday with frequent overtime. $12.75/hr
2nd shift- 3:30pm-2:00am with frequent overtime. $13.25/hr
*Perfect Attendance Bonus*
If you have perfect attendance for the entire month, you will receive .50 times the number of hours you worked that month.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 0.00 per YEAR
ResourceMFG is looking to hire an Operations Manager for a Utility Equipment Repair Company. Pay is dependent on experience. Job Functions • W...
ResourceMFG is looking to hire an Operations Manager for a Utility Equipment Repair Company.
Pay is dependent on experience.
• Work with President to develop operating goals, plans and strategies for growth, earnings and employee safety
• Plan and manage the daily operations of shop personnel that includes parts, mechanics, fabricators and paint to ensure quality, timeliness, budget and customer satisfaction
• Direct H/R functions including hiring, termination, training, performance reviews and counseling
• Review employee’s time sheets daily and approve PTO requests
• Oversee safety training, ensure procedures are followed in the shop
• Review jobs, processes and employees to ensure quality and profit goals are met
• Manage and monitor operational KPIs
• Help create and maintain a positive team atmosphere and stable work environment
• Be a “Builder of People” by monitoring employee performance and skill development. Mentor and coach to meet established goals and career advancement
• Manage the maintenance of shop facilities, machinery and outside areas
• Working with Shop Leads, schedule and manage shop production to ensure internal and external commitments are met
• Work to train and implement basic Lean concepts
• Work with accounting to ensure material costs and labor are allocated accurately
• Assist with preparing budgets, analyzing variances and initiation corrective actions
• Assist managing relationships with vendors and tracking the quality of products
• Work with Used Equipment Manager to provide service and maintenance needs of rental fleet
• Responsible for customer service issues and working with team to improve customer experience
• Travel as necessary to maintain job knowledge and industry network contactsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
An Automotive Manufacturing Company is need of a Casting Operator. Produces machined parts by setting up, operating, or tending metal molding, or c...
An Automotive Manufacturing Company is need of a Casting Operator.
Produces machined parts by setting up, operating, or tending metal molding, or casting metal products; programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies. Run production lots, communicate with co-workers regarding production runs, and maintain safe, organized and clean work environment.
Swing shift: 7pm-7am (36 hours first week, 48 hours the next week) Will train on 1st shift.
This position is a Direct Hire opportunity.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is looking for a Paint Prep Tech for a Utility Equipment Repair Company. 1st shift 7am-4pm with required overtime. Pay is dependent on...
ResourceMFG is looking for a Paint Prep Tech for a Utility Equipment Repair Company.
1st shift 7am-4pm with required overtime.
Pay is dependent on experience but will start around $15/hr
Requires skilled and quality focused person that can perform light body work and painting functions in a timely manner in the work truck and utility equipment field. Also requires someone with leadership skills as this person will stand in for Paint Lead during absences.
Essential Job Functions:
Safely and efficiently operate all equipment including grinders, sanders and spray equipment Assist Paint Lead in final inspection of items to ensure completion and customer specifications are met Surface preparation including pressure washing, cleaning, grinding, sandblasting and degreasing Light body work including dent removal and application/finish of body filler Masking in preparation for paint Mix paint to match existing or according to customer specifications Apply all appropriate decals and post paint accessories Monitor work to ensure quality standards are met Assist manager in scheduling work and ensuring production goals are met Ensure all work areas and equipment is clean and properly maintained Ensure all safety and environmental standards are met including the proper use of all PPEApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG is looking to hire a Fabricator/Welder for a Utility Equipment Repair Company Pay is dependent on experience but will start around $18/...
ResourceMFG is looking to hire a Fabricator/Welder for a Utility Equipment Repair Company
Pay is dependent on experience but will start around $18/hr.
1st shift 7am-4pm with overtime required.
Requires skilled and quality focused person that can perform fabrication and welding functions in a timely manner in the work truck and utility equipment field.
Essential Job Functions:
Ability to read prints, engineering plans and work plans to develop and design truck mounted equipment Ability to measure, layout, cut and bend metal to create desired material Certified or adequate skill level to become certified in MIG welding Able to demonstrate in process quality checks and tests to ensure work is to specification Experience in hydraulic equipment, especially aerial equipment a plus Safely operate shop equipment including lifts, cranes, tow motors and hand held tools Load and unload equipment safely Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe work environmentApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 27.00 per HOUR
A local well established manufacturer in Lawrenceburg is in need of a Maintenance Multi-Craft Tech. This position does require Multi-Craft...
A local well established manufacturer in Lawrenceburg is in need of a Maintenance Multi-Craft Tech.
Must have advance knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatics PLC troubleshooting and welding. Will also be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical and electrical devices on production lines and support equipment in a timely manner. Responsibilities may include rebuild of pumps and related equipment, complete daily preventive maintenance procedures and complete work orders as scheduled.
Communicate operating information/concerns to personnel on other shifts. Responsible for all associated paperwork and documentation. Advanced experience in reading/interpreting hydraulic prints, pneumatic diagrams, electrical ladder diagrams, blueprints, and technical manuals, voltmeters, ohmmeters and other electrical troubleshooting equipment. Advance knowledge of installation/wiring of all types of motors, inspection of bearings, drives, gearboxes, drive-related equipment, machine controls and circuits.
Performs a variety of electrical repair, maintenance, and construction work from schematics and drawings. Maintains all plant electrical equipment, consisting of motors, timers, lighting fixtures, valves, wiring, recorders, clocks, limit switch transformers, thermocouples, electrical lift trucks, new installation, and all components. Performs with the aid of a variety of electrical measuring instruments to diagnose, effectively and efficiently, any electrical malfunction. Must be knowledgeable in the installation of conduit, wire sizes and their capacities, wire connectors, terminal connections, wire splicing, and safety precaution to himself and others. Maintains a clean and orderly work area. Performs other maintenance department work as assigned and as time permits.
Performs maintenance work on buildings, utilities, equipment, machinery, and grounds, as required. Installs and maintains gas, water, steam, air lines, and process gas lines, etc. May be required to install or move machinery and equipment and perform other millwright work. Directs work of other maintenance classifications, as required. Uses considerable judgment and care to protect himself and other employees from possible hazards. Responsible for quality of own work. Must be able to work flexible shifts, as required.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
60 day hire-in! If you are looking for long-term employment and can operate a Forklift or Tugger, this is the job FOR YOU! Located in Spring Hill,...
60 day hire-in! If you are looking for long-term employment and can operate a Forklift or Tugger, this is the job FOR YOU!
Located in Spring Hill, TN
1 week of paid training- 12p-8:30p
2nd shift- 3:30p-1am
3rd shift- 10p-6:30a
Temp to hire in 60 days (including a generous benefit package and pay raise)
• Drive a powered industrial truck with a hydraulic mechanism to lift and move heavy goods.
• Perform tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another in a fast paced environment.
Forklift- 2 years of experience
Tugger- Any type of heavy machinery/ATV experience.Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.