Branch No: 20128
300 Ellingson Street
Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
Phone: (931) 570-2111
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
A local metal fabrication company is looking for a Welder. • Prefers at least 6 months of manufacturing experience. • Able to lift up to...
A local metal fabrication company is looking for a Welder.
• Prefers at least 6 months of manufacturing experience.
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds on a daily basis.
• Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
• Able to multi-task and be flexible to cross train.
• Able to work any overtime required.
1st shift- 6am-2:30pm Monday-Thursday with frequent overtime. $13/hrApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
60 day hire-in!! If you are looking for long-term employment and can operate a Forklift or Tugger, this is the job FOR YOU! Located in Spring Hill,...
60 day hire-in!! If you are looking for long-term employment and can operate a Forklift or Tugger, this is the job FOR YOU!
Located in Spring Hill, TN
1 week of paid training- 12p-8:30p
2nd shift- 2p-10:30p
3rd shift- 10p-6:30a
Temp to hire in 60 days (including a generous benefit package and pay raise)
• Drive a powered industrial truck with a hydraulic mechanism to lift and move heavy goods.
• Perform tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another in a fast paced environment.
Forklift- 2 years of experience
Tugger- Any type of heavy machinery/ATV experience.
#rmfgjobsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
A local Steel Foundry is hiring a Maintenance Multi-Craft Technician. 2nd and 3rd shift. Pay is subjective depending upon experience. · Acco...
A local Steel Foundry is hiring a Maintenance Multi-Craft Technician.
2nd and 3rd shift.
Pay is subjective depending upon experience.
· Accountable for understanding and abiding by established Operation Controls
· Responsible for being involved in the development and review of new or modified safety policies and procedures to manage risks Keep the equipment in best operating conditions possible by:
· By using PM program
· By performing quality electrical / mechanical maintenance and repairs by use of PLC’s, logical reasoning, drawings and schematics
· By recognizing ways to upgrade the equipment to make it more reliable
· By getting as much training as possible to enhance skills
· Use MP2 to look at work order history for assigned equipment
· Creating work orders as neededApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
A local well established manufacturer in Lawrenceburg is in need of a Maintenance Multi-Craft Tech. This position does require Multi-Craft...
A local well established manufacturer in Lawrenceburg is in need of a Maintenance Multi-Craft Tech.
Must have advance knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatics PLC troubleshooting and welding. Will also be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical and electrical devices on production lines and support equipment in a timely manner. Responsibilities may include rebuild of pumps and related equipment, complete daily preventive maintenance procedures and complete work orders as scheduled.
Communicate operating information/concerns to personnel on other shifts. Responsible for all associated paperwork and documentation. Advanced experience in reading/interpreting hydraulic prints, pneumatic diagrams, electrical ladder diagrams, blueprints, and technical manuals, voltmeters, ohmmeters and other electrical troubleshooting equipment. Advance knowledge of installation/wiring of all types of motors, inspection of bearings, drives, gearboxes, drive-related equipment, machine controls and circuits.
Performs a variety of electrical repair, maintenance, and construction work from schematics and drawings. Maintains all plant electrical equipment, consisting of motors, timers, lighting fixtures, valves, wiring, recorders, clocks, limit switch transformers, thermocouples, electrical lift trucks, new installation, and all components. Performs with the aid of a variety of electrical measuring instruments to diagnose, effectively and efficiently, any electrical malfunction. Must be knowledgeable in the installation of conduit, wire sizes and their capacities, wire connectors, terminal connections, wire splicing, and safety precaution to himself and others. Maintains a clean and orderly work area. Performs other maintenance department work as assigned and as time permits.
Performs maintenance work on buildings, utilities, equipment, machinery, and grounds, as required. Installs and maintains gas, water, steam, air lines, and process gas lines, etc. May be required to install or move machinery and equipment and perform other millwright work. Directs work of other maintenance classifications, as required. Uses considerable judgment and care to protect himself and other employees from possible hazards. Responsible for quality of own work. Must be able to work flexible shifts, as required.Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.