Now Hiring Inventory Associates for 1st Shift
Some experience preferred.
Great Opportunity. Good Pay. Advancement Opportunities.
Don’t wait! Join a company that is growing and looking for reliable, hard workers to grow with us. Work at one of the top manufacturing facilities in the area, offering great pay and benefits. Get the chance to learn new skills and move ahead in your career!
Ready to get to work? Apply now and learn why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers.
“I have been treated well and with respect, given a good job for which I am shown appreciation, and given the opportunities to advance my knowledge and position.” ResourceMFG Associate, Robin
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Some experience in warehouse inventory.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Cycle counting
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.