This is an assembler position, it's working on a fast passed assembly line building Semi Truck Trailers. It's very loud and dirty, it's not climate controlled, and it's very physical. The job offers the following:
- 3 Day paid training at $17/hour from 11:00pm-6:00am
- Pay for all shift is $17/hour
- We offer a conversion to full-time. After working for 90 days Wabash will evaluate you based on attendance, performance, and attitude and then you will start the conversion process.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday with possible over time on the weekends.
- Shifts will be 1st (5-3pm, 6-2 or 6:30-2:30), 2nd (2-10 or 2:30-10:30), or 3rd (10:30-6:30 or 11-7am)
- Wabash National also offers a paid 1 week Welder training as long as attendance and performance is above average.
Job Duties include:
- To perform a variety of semiskilled manual duties requiring knowledge of techniques, tools, equipment and safety precautions.
- To adhere to the general safety plan.
- May be required to do other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Heavy and repetitive lift
Why work with ResourceMFG?
- Get Paid EVERY Friday!
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage for Your Entire Family
- Family-Friendly - Carpool to Work and Save Money on Gas
- Safe Work Environment
- Free education through Penn Foster