Branch No: 80010-7329
16525 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: (949) 425-7677
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Large original-equipment supplier of unique car and truck accessories for Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, , Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, N...
Large original-equipment supplier of unique car and truck accessories for Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, , Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota is in need of a Shipping Clerk. This is a temp to hire position, that is needed to be filled immediately. Requirements are below - Fed Ex & UPS Shipping - Order Pulling - Labeling & Packaging - Available to work overtime.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.75 per HOUR
• Work as liaison with suppliers on all quality related issues while working with QA and Buyers to get corrective action completed and return...
• Work as liaison with suppliers on all quality related issues while working with QA and Buyers to get corrective action completed and return rejected material as necessary to the supplier.
• Run open PO report and work with buyers and suppliers to reschedule or cancel as necessary.
• Expedite incoming receipts as necessary.
• Publish and or update various reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
• Perform scrap return, rebate and incentive program reconciliation with select suppliers
• Work with buyers and suppliers on EN distribution and update current ERP system with new or current information
• Update ERP based on EN releases for new or existing items changes on the various forms and note fields
• File engineering and tooling assists with customs broker and track progress to closure
• Conduct annual Country of Origin survey with suppliers and update current ERP system
• Conduct annual NAFTA certification with suppliers
• Some Scanning and Filing as required
• Other duties as assignedApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.75 per HOUR
Under the direction of the Director of Quality and Production Control, reviews daily the ETA commitment report and all past dues. Identifies materi...
Under the direction of the Director of Quality and Production Control, reviews daily the ETA commitment report and all past dues. Identifies material shortages, plans, releases, and schedules work orders required to complete ETA as well as all past due orders. Expedites material required to complete ETA and past dues.
• Reviews daily the ETA commitment report generated by the planning department.
• Identifies material shortages.
• Plans, schedules and releases production Work Orders (WO) needed to complete ETA’s and past due customer orders
• Verifies that ETA’s are completed and shipped as scheduled.
• Adheres to and promotes all company safety rules and requirements. III.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.75 per HOUR
Under general management of the Customer Service Supervisor, the qualified candidate is responsible for building relationships with new and e...
Under general management of the Customer Service Supervisor, the qualified candidate is responsible for building relationships with new and existing customers by providing quality service. In this position, the successful candidates will also possess great follow up skills and the ability to respond to internal and external customers in a timely manner. The contender will process inquires from assigned territories and handle special projects as assigned.
• Responsible for handling inquiries, via fax, phone, e-mail, and hardcopy from their assigned territories.
• Receives incoming customer calls for orders or inquiries.
• Performs all work activities in accordance with company policies and procedures in order to achieve and maintain customer loyalty.
• Serves as a customer service leader within the company through willingness to work cohesively with other departments and all individuals.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for customers by accessing their plumbing needs via telephone, fax, and email channels.
• Investigates and resolves a wide variety of issues and requests to include probing for additional information from customers, setting expectations, and completing fulfillment requests.
• Acts as an expert possessing knowledge on a wide array of products and services by using appropriate resources to resolve customer requests.
• Provide service excellence to both internal and external customers
• Handle any special projects as assigned
• Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner as assigned by managementApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.75 per HOUR
Under the direction of the Machine Shop Manager perform set ups and operate various CNC Mills, Lathes and manual machines. RESPONSIBILITIES &...
Under the direction of the Machine Shop Manager perform set ups and operate various CNC Mills, Lathes and manual machines.
• Work from blue prints, job routing and tooling instructions to hold close tolerances.
• Computer skills to transfer programs to a variety of CNC machines.
• Inspect parts to print including both dimensional and visual requirements.
• Complete all required documentation for the job including part measurements and shop floor paperwork.
• Train and mentor less experienced machinists, especially on machine setup
• Must be able to run more than one machine where cycle time permits.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.25 per HOUR
Under general direction of the Supervisor, this role receives, pulls, cleans and transfers materials/machined parts to fulfill work order requireme...
Under general direction of the Supervisor, this role receives, pulls, cleans and transfers materials/machined parts to fulfill work order requirements as well as performs assembly and cycle count activities.
• Coordinates work and outside processed material between work centers.
• Moves required material between departments
• Performs cycle counts
• Assembles/disassembles/divide product and totes as required
• Sorts, salvages and manually reworks returned or rejected components
• Pulls machined components from parts catcher buckets to avoid dents and dings
• Assemble brazing kits for brazing department
• Deburr, clean and prep parts for packaging as well as package parts
• Performs housekeeping activities
• Other duties as assigned by SupervisorApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
A local car manufacturing warehouse is looking for a long term associate to help in the shipping department Immediately! Please see job description...
A local car manufacturing warehouse is looking for a long term associate to help in the shipping department Immediately! Please see job description below: - Forklift Certified Cycle Counting: weekly and quarterly - Work with raw materials as well as finished goods - Moved materials to production lines - Computer knowledge: excel, word, outlook - Rf Scanner - Load & unload containers - Prepare & update reports - Available to work Overtime, during week and SaturdaysApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Minimum Requirements: Must be able to follow formulas/recipes and prepare and cook a variety of 'ready to eat foods quickly and efficiently, with s...
Minimum Requirements: Must be able to follow formulas/recipes and prepare and cook a variety of 'ready to eat foods quickly and efficiently, with strict attention to detail. Should be able to evaluate finished products from flavor, appearance, and texture according to internal finished product specifications. Should be able to supervise, train, and motivate others to perform to the best of their abilities. Needs to follow safety guidelines and use caution in proper lifting techniques, handling of knives, and operating machinery. Strong written and oral communications skill. Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure and weight measurements. • High school Diploma or OGE • Previous line/ production cook experience preferred or equivalent combination of experience. • Prepare necessary reports and other writing documents, Basic math skills • Problem solving skills • Interpersonal skills • Teamwork • Ethics • Professionalism • Adaptability • Attendance/PunctualityApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
Want to be part of a manufacturer that is revolutionizing the food industry? Offering many well known brands and with a commitment to providi...
Want to be part of a manufacturer that is revolutionizing the food industry? Offering many well known brands and with a commitment to providing a high quality product in their state of the art facility in Irvine, our client is seeking talented individuals with a an interest to grow in the high paced food manufacturing industry. Their goal is to be the best food company, while helping to grow a better world. They believe in order to be the best, they need the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. The ideal candidate for our Robot/Machine Tendering position will be responsible for cleaning, troubleshooting, and effectively operating the Robot and Manual packaging equipment while maintaining all necessary documentation and regulatory requirements. This position must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment while following all aspects of food preparation under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and maintaining focus on safety, quality, waste, and line efficiency.
At ResourceMFG in Irvine, we offer excellent benefits, including a fully ACA Compliant medical plan, access to an IRA retirement plan, 3 days of sick pay once eligible and free online courses through our Better Worklife Academy. We also partner with top manufactures in Orange County that focus on safety and building a team first atmosphere.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned.)
Apply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.