Branch No: 81101-6080
3402 N. Arlington Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46218
Phone: (317) 837-9520
Base Pay: 24.00 per HOUR
Hr. Representative in the Greenwood area, Direct hire! 1st shift $50,000 POSITION SUMMARY: The Human Resources Representative assists with th...
Hr. Representative in the Greenwood area, Direct hire!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Human Resources Representative assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
• Maintains employee personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
• Ensures that all time cards are entered properly.
• Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms and prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and into the time keeping system.
• Performs recruitment activities, interviews, and evaluates candidates for positions at the Indiana plant. Maintains records related to same.
• Conducts new employee orientations and ensures employees gain an understanding of the benefit plans and enrollment provisions.
• Safety champion and coordinator of the safety program.
• Addresses and manages employee relations issues within a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to manage a small office environment which includes answering telephones, distributing mail, and ordering supplies.
An overall understanding of the Human Resources role and function with a minimum of three (3) years job-related experience within a manufacturing environment. A bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resource Management, OR equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, excellent organizational skills, and initiative to improve processes. Preferred Skills/Qualifications:
• Proficient in MS Office products.
• Ability to write routine reports, work instructions, and correspondence. .Apply Now More Info