Plastic's company in the Humble area has Warehouse Distribution positions on 1st shift and 2nd shift for Inventory Counters
1st Shift: 7:30 am to 3:30 pm Pay: $11.25 per hour
2nd shift 3:30p to 11:30 pm pay is $12.38 per hour
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assess supply needs.
We also offer
Associate Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Continued Education with FREE online classes through Pen Foster (requirements apply.)