Branch No: 30044
6711 N Sam Houston Parkway W
Houston, TX 77064
Phone: (281) 970-2100
Base Pay: 14.00
Northwest opening for Shipping/Receiving Clerk Shipping and Receiving and Inventory experience - 2-3 years experience warehouse, forklift, inventor...
Base Pay: 15.00
ResourceMFG is seeking qualified / experienced CNC MILL Operator (with plastics) for our NW Houston Client. Must have plastics experience Good ten...
ResourceMFG is seeking qualified / experienced CNC MILL Operator (with plastics) for our NW Houston Client.
Immediate need, if you have experience with CNC Mill within plastics, please apply today at www.resourcemfg.comApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00
Shipping / Receiving Clerk -Forklift -Good organizational skills -Data entry / good computer skills -Able to process shipping and receiving docume...
Base Pay: 11.00
Various positions available for NW Houston Client. Positions: Forklift, Shipping / Receiving, Mechanical Assembly and CNC Machinist Shifts: 1st, 2...
Various positions available for NW Houston Client.
Client is seeking qualified candidates for 10 open positions.
During interview, client will determine the position, shift and pay. Flexibility is important. Overtime will apply when needed.
If you have recent (within the past year) Forklift, CNC, Mechanical Assembly and / or Shipping / Receiving, please complete our online application today.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00 - 15.00
Mechanical Assembler needed in the Cypress area Do you have experience building frac tanks for the oil & gas industry? Can you read drawi...
Base Pay: 13.00
ResourceMFG is seeking qualified candidates for Assembly of Control Panels for our NW Houston client. Basic wiring point to point, color identific...
ResourceMFG is seeking qualified candidates for Assembly of Control Panels for our NW Houston client.
Note: Resumes are required.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00
Machine Operator I Responsible for performing simple production-related packaging and labeling tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environ...
Machine Operator I
Responsible for performing simple production-related packaging and labeling tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment. Operates a wide range of simple equipments, which includes, but not limited to: Aline Tube Sealer, Arrow, Artos, Cevinini, Band Sealer, Challenge/ Compac (Sheeter), Contech – sitter, core cutter, Dusenbery, Fipi, Javelin, Lamination Table, Nitrogen Glove, Paint Shaker, Peristaltic Pump, Rewind table, Semi-automatic Bag/Cartridge Labeler, and/or Walco.
• Works in production/assembly-line manufacturing environment to meet customer requirements as documented on least-complex work specifications (i.e. Job Travelers, Work Instructions and/or Customer drawings).
• Completes the checklist for each order produced.
• Reads and understands simple work specifications emphasizing material callouts, packaging and labeling requirements, and dimensions and associated tolerances.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
• Responsible for the safe handling of various materials, products, and inventory.
• Responsible for proper labeling of materials to ensure lot traceability and shelf-life tracking.
• Maintains proper paperwork on work orders handled and quantities produced.
• Maintains training skills on safe machine operations including safety guards.
• Follows all safety rules regarding machine operations, work dress/attire, and proper guarding.
• Other duties as assigned
Base Pay: 18.00
ResourceMFG is seeking qualified Mechanical Assembly Technicians for our Tomball client. Mechanical Assembly - IMMEDIATE Openings! Assembly of a Fr...
ResourceMFG is seeking qualified Mechanical Assembly Technicians for our Tomball client.
Mechanical Assembly - IMMEDIATE Openings!
Assembly of a Fracturing unit, everything from installing the engine, pump and the entire cooling system along with all hydraulics, to the lube tank fuel tanks and all electrical components. Must have own tools (list will be provided during interview)
1ST shift 6am - 6pm Monday - Friday (some Saturday's) 2ND shift 6pm - 6am Monday -Friday (some Saturday's)
Pay: Will depend on experience ($18 - $21 an hour)
Please apply today. Interviews will be scheduled for experienced candidates.Apply Now More Info