Branch No: 80037-7401
7411 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92841
Phone: (714) 463-6992
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
The role of Warehouse Quality and Food Safety Technician is primarily responsible for ensuring the products we receive and ship from our Dayton, NJ...
The role of Warehouse Quality and Food Safety Technician is primarily responsible for ensuring the products we receive and ship from our Dayton, NJ facility meet all relevant Quality and Food Safety requirements or specifications. This role is very hands on and collaborates both within function, as well as with other functions, especially warehouse, production, and sanitation. The role is primarily conducted through active product, materials, and trailer/container/truck monitoring and inspection out in the warehouse and through the completion of any required written and/or electronic documentation, and relevant sampling lab/QC testing and analysis. This role will also be expected to be capable of cross-training to support Production Quality & Food Safety role, as needed. This role at our NJ facility will work to help achieve, ensure, and continually enhance our:
• Customer and Consumer satisfaction
• Cross-functional Collaboration, especially between Warehouse and Quality & Food Safety/Sanitation functions.
• Food Safety Legal Compliance and Product Quality Conformance, including Sanitary Transport
• Overall Transportation Quality & Food Safety Competency and Awareness for employees at the site. DESCRIPTION OF PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor and evaluate incoming raw materials, packaging, finished product, etc.
• Perform Quality, Food Safety, and overall sanitary transport inspections and disposition of inbound/outbound trailers and their contents
• Conduct sampling and visual /physical analyses on raw material and finished product, as required
• Maintain robust communication with manager, warehouse personnel, and customer service on observations, escalations, dispositions, etc.
• Perform warehouse quality and food safety audits/inspections of facility, stored and staged product and identify and communicate risk areas and potential solutions to manage or reduce risk.
• Perform walk-withs with Pest Management Service; perform sApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
Company in Garden Grove, CA seeking a GRINDERS • Proper set-up of grinding machines including all adjustments and troubleshooting, manually, t...
Company in Garden Grove, CA seeking a GRINDERS
• Proper set-up of grinding machines including all adjustments and troubleshooting, manually, to run product to specifications.
• Remove metal by the application of abrasives which are bonded to form a rotating wheel
• Manual load of work pieces to and from jaws, chuck, etc.
• Transportation of tooling, equipment and materials to and from work areas.
• Responsible for setting up and tending Line-grain machines and hand grinders in order to grind and deburr external / internal edges of metal pieces. Grind and finish welds on fabricated parts of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
• Follows instructions and charts during grinding procedure.
• Rough and finish flat, cylindrical, and conical surfaces.
• Read and interpret charts, drawings, and blueprints.
• Determine product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be ground.
• Collect and assemble required products.
• Determine grinding speeds, feed rates, holding fixtures, and grinding disks to be used.
• Mount grinding wheels and disks.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
• Basic knowledge of general hygiene practices. • Good knowledge of cleaning products, handling, and applications. • Must be organiz...
• Basic knowledge of general hygiene practices.
• Good knowledge of cleaning products, handling, and applications.
• Must be organized, task-focused, proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to work productively without direct supervision. • Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Basic computer skills, able to follow instructions, and record day to day activities.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
• Adaptability/flexibility when encountering problems. Must be able to communicate issues to team leader and be able to solve problems and implement solutions.
• Ability to follow instructions and comply with all safety regulations including the use of personal protective equipment.
• Contribute to team effort by performing other supporting tasks as required by Shift Leader.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
The Quality Inspector/Sorter is responsible for supporting the delivery of outstanding products. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring...
The Quality Inspector/Sorter is responsible for supporting the delivery of outstanding products. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all product has been visually inspected and meets quality standards. The QC process consists of carefully going through each part to make sure the product is flawless. The Sorting process consists of grouping the different parts that belong to the same Purchase Order. In addition to these duties, the Quality Inspector will also: • Perform a visual inspection of parts for high-quality conformance. • Accept or reject finished items. • Document and correct quality issues. • Share your quality knowledge and experience to help create a best-in-class quality inspection process. • Build and improve quality systems and documentation including SOPs and quality specifications. • Review documentation to ensure specifications are followed. • Inspect products for defects such as scratches, surface finish, etc. • Assist with identifying and correcting problems. • Communicate production issues to supervisor. • Quarantine non-conforming parts. • Complete necessary paperwork to fulfill customer and quality requirements (e.g. recording data, quantities inspected, etc.). • Ensure all systems transactions are completed and documented. • Communicate non-conformance issues to management in a timely manner in order to drive process changes and improve quality. • Recognize various types of finishes. • Track and label product accordingly. • Perform other duties as necessary.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.50 per HOUR
The Powder Coater technician will prepare small brass parts and fixtures by racking/wiring and pre-cleaning. The parts are then coated with a powde...
The Powder Coater technician will prepare small brass parts and fixtures by racking/wiring and pre-cleaning. The parts are then coated with a powder spray gun, baked in a walk-in oven, inspected, separated and matched into completed orders. In addition to these duties, the Powder Coater will also: • Prepare parts for coating. • Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application. • Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers, and booth collection systems. • Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects. • Bake parts at appropriate temperatures within limitations. • Knowledge of electrostatic coatings, wash, and pretreatments. • Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance. • Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout the facility. • Track all defective parts on rework report and identify/correct QC issues. • Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment. • Load and unload parts or product onto trays. • Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment. • Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment. • Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
Metal polishers and stainers use polishing lathe machines on metal surfaces to correct defects, smooth, satin and prepare surfaces and polish mater...
Metal polishers and stainers use polishing lathe machines on metal surfaces to correct defects, smooth, satin and prepare surfaces and polish materials. As a metal buffer, you will set up and operate polishing equipment. You will begin by coating the buffing wheel with a compound stick. After the wheel is prepped, you will hold and move parts against the wheel until the part is either smooth and/or satin and free of defects or any plating effects instigated by production. You will be required to maintain buffing materials and equipment including buffers, finishing wheels and finishing machines.
• Metal plating and living finish application utilize various chemical solutions to achieve a desired color or finish. This involves racking or wiring of parts, dipping parts in chemical baths and rinse tanks, drying parts with forced air and cleaning or waxing the finished product to obtain the desired results.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
The primary purpose of this position is to fill customer orders by selecting, sorting, testing and assembling components into completed plumbing fa...
The primary purpose of this position is to fill customer orders by selecting, sorting, testing and assembling components into completed plumbing faucets and fixtures. Finishing Lead is responsible for setting the example, teaching, guiding, and assisting coworkers in order to successfully perform production operations. This role leads 5 - 15 employees in the production and materials process
Assembling plumbing systems and fixtures (spouts, valves, showerheads, etc.).
• Completing inventory transactions in the company inventory management system.
• Water pressure and flow testing on required assemblies.
• Inspection of finished and subassembly components to conform to quality standards.
• Following instructions and locating parts on Pick Tickets.
• Responding to exception scenarios from team members.
• Notifying supervisor of quality variances and parts shortages.
• Operating hand tools and push carts.
• Efficiently picking parts orders for final assembly, ensuring the correct number and type of part is obtained.
• Carrying or transporting orders to different staging areas utilizing material handling equipment.
• Reading and counting accurately, performing simple math, writing legibly.
• Scanning tickets into the ERP computer system and retrieving order information.
• Performing corrective maintenance on water systems such as valves and blow-offs.
• Teaching, guiding, overseeing, and organizing employees to complete the preparation of production units.
• Promoting cooperation and positive communication with co-workers.
• Overseeing the day-to-day functions of an assigned department/work area by providing guidance and directionApply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.