It is the primary function of the Quality Technicians to perform and monitor all phases of the Quality process flow. This includes, but is not limited to the following Performing all phases of:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Huntington Beach, CA
7am - 330pm
The Production Planner reviews contract requirements as summarized on a sales order, determines and
orders materials required, and schedules the work required so that the material will be produced in an
efficient and timely manner.
1. Reviews and becomes familiar with all drawings, specifications, and other documents concerning
customer quotations and orders.
2. Coordinates with appropriate department personnel to fulfill all contract requirements.
3. Prepares and distributes shipping forecasts and ship dates.
4. Coordinates with the assigned Laboratory Technician for accomplishment of all outside and in-house
testing of material.
5. Determines product packaging and shipping requirements.
6. Performs stock checks for manufactured goods and gives feedback to customer service personnel as
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Maintains manufacturing inventory on a PC.
9. Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards.
Maintenance Machinist 7am - 330pm M-F JOB SUMMARY: To adjust, repair and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality on this equipment. To modify or produce new equipment as directed. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality. 2. Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, performs scheduled maintenance. 3. Supervises equipment running after repairs, changeovers, or extended maintenance when practical until proper production and quality levels are assured. 4. Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action. 5. Notifies supervisor of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed. 6. Uses full range of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform inspection before start of job. 7. Performs repair, rebuilding or overhaul work of manufacturing or service equipment from blueprints, company manufacturing manuals, written or verbal instructions. 8. Makes repair parts if not commercially available or in stock. 9. Plans setup and operates typical machine shop machine tools, producing parts to tolerances and company specifications. Uses typical machinist's hand tools. 10. Sets up and tests production equipment under power, testing for mechanical difficulties, tracing to their sources and correcting problem. 11. Instructs and directs any maintenance trainees assigned. 12. May operate equipment during relief periods. 13. Understanding and use of standard hand and machine shop tools required.Apply Now Learn More
Composite Production and Tooling Specialist
Huntington Beach, Ca
6am - 230pm
Monday - Fiday
To lay-up infused and prepreg tool details. Trim all types of composites parts using fixtures and power
equipment. Build all types, sizes, and shapes of composite tools. Assemble and try out complex tools.
Lay-up and cure test coupons and panels to written and verbal instruction.
1. Must have a great attitude, willing to work hard, and willing to work overtime as required.
2. Because of the nature of the work English proficiency is required.
3. Basic math skills are required, addition, subtraction and percentages at a minimum.
4. Reads and interprets drawings or works from verbal or written instructions and specifications,
including cure cycles.
5. Able to lay-up composite materials.
6. Plans the setup and operation of all types of composite shop power tools.
7. Must be capable of mixing resins of all types. Calculating resin percentages as required.
8. Hand fabricate composite parts / tools utilizing company approved methods and planning.
9. Use precision measuring and gauging tools, performing required inspection before, during, and after
10. Performs hand operations involved in producing jigs, fixtures, and tools. Uses hand tools of the trade.
11. Fabricate jigs, fixtures, and tools. Use composite tools / fixtures to produce a product to
specifications. Able to trace tool difficulties to their source and notify engineering.
12. Work with product designers providing input to manufacturing capability on newly created products.
13. High degree of attention and care required, to prevent injury to self and others when operating
14. Must have passed yearly forklift certification testing. (or within three months of hire date)
15. Must be safety conscious, and use PPE appropriate for the tasks in the department. Notifies supervisor
or manager of any potential safety hazards.
.Apply Now Learn More