1st Shift: 7:00am- 3:30pm, Monday- Friday. $13.00 hr
- Perform complete assembly of industrial diesel engines while following all company instructions and guidelines.
- Use lift and hoist equipment to move engines and parts up to 50 pounds.
- Use care and attention when handling engine components.
- Skillfully use hand, air and electric power tools in the assembly of engines
- Skillfully use torque tightening tools such as torque wrenches and power angle drivers.
- Skillfully use typical measurement tools used in the assembly of engines: micrometers, calipers, indicators, and the like.
- Maintain attention to detail under varying circumstances.
- Maintain neat, clean, and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Weekly pay
- Bonus after 30 days, base on attendance.